Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (34215 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? / God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by davillian(m): 1:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Let her go you can't force her to stay.
Now go and make money plenty of it.
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by naijaboiy: 1:03am On Jan 12, 2018
Lol see me thinking only guys do this sort of things to girls.

Now, we have a full grown man crying that a girl he had sex with on the first date is ignoring him. In this 2018? Do you know how many guys are looking for a non-clingy girl like that? cheesy

I bet your sex game was below average. embarassedgrin

Lord what won’t I see on the Internet. gringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by pedrilo: 1:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
She treats you like an option and you still love her..

Wow, so pathetic.
love is pathetic
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Sage7(m): 1:41am On Jan 12, 2018
desreek9:
I always advice people to ask about the previous relationship, what led to the breakup so as to know what to work on going forward, she clearly told you her ex was generous, that was a hint but you ignored and she saw that u stay with your cousin, that was a turn-off

She obviously excites you even after having sex which is rare for most to guys to admit but you dont excite and intrigue her even after sex which is rare for ladies cos after sex we become somehow attached.

So my advice, give her space, you've showed your intentions, if she doesnt budge, forget her.

At bolded..."you mean young and tender ladies become somehow attached after sex"......because some ladies will quote you on how wrong that statement is.

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by lovingyouhun: 1:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Maybe the sex wasn't good enough, no jokes

3 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Worksunlimited: 1:59am On Jan 12, 2018
It's one of these things..

She only wanted to have sex..

She is confused, so she needs time to clarify her thoughts about the whole thing..

You no meet her fictitious standards...

She is weighing you against her many options..

You are giving her too much attention..

She didn't anticipate you falling in love so fast after the whole thing..

You told her you loved her after the sex and that put her off..

Solution to the whole thing... Free her totally..

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by oodua1stson: 2:02am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
I'm a very picky guy. I have gone 2 - 3yrs without relationship but I got girls I call if I have to have sex. I have shied away from banging lagos girls anyhow. Anyway that's not the bone of contention.

I lost my job some years back and for the next years after I was trying to get back into the work force but I only met closed doors and rejection. So I have not been able to make much money to get some things done for myself. I decided to stay with a cousin who's got an apartment. Don't even ask if I have a car lol. Sometime in 2016 I decided to start my own entertainment brand. It's been lethargic because of funds by I am not losing focus. I'm trying to get sponsors. I don't want to mention name of the brand so tomorrow when it blows up someone won't come and cast me with this post. Lol

People are always asking for my girlfriend and for me I believe in being responsible and being able to cater and make your woman shine. If you can't make her better than you met her just leave her. So I stayed away from dating as I also have a soft heart when I fall in love. Other times I am indifferent. I don't just fall for anyone like I said I'm picky but once I pick I know I am in trouble because I will be weak for her.

I met this cute girl on twitter. She was so vibrant and happy. I mean a girl so cute with such high vibes. I felt strong about her immediately. Got her number, went on WhatsApp, chat and chat, WhatsApp videos. It was the best thing that happened to me at the time (September ending last year). She has her own hustle going. So she makes money for herself. As I got to know her I realised behind the big smiles and jovial nature is a girl who hides her fears and pains. You could hurt her and she'd act like it's nothing.

While I was toasting her (still toasting) she told me how her ex whos was very generous to her turned out to be a married man with kids and she only got to know when she went visiting him. I asked her what she did. She said she turned around and left. There n then I knew she internalised a lot.

In summary, we met only once. She came to where I stayed at my cousin's. We had this brief fling that day. After she left everything went south since then. The WhatsApp calls have reduced to nothing, she doesn't talk to me in what I think is a deliberate act to ignore me. She tells me she likes me, she comes up with excuses why our dating won't work. I keep nullifying it. I want to think it's a money thing. Her exes were made men with cars n all. I love her like my life depends on her. I feel I should let her be but my heart can't take it. I have taken advise from some places but I just wanna drop it here one time. I want her so bad. I don't think I could ever hurt her. I don't even wanna camp her or anything. I just want her to show me the girl I tripped for. I call her now she cuts me off with any excuse like she's eating and all that stuff girls do when they don't want a guy. I wanna forgot her but I think I still have a shot at this. I love her so much. Maybe I just need to find someone who cares but who?
leave her alone. Love is not by force

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 12, 2018
You really don't like her as much as you think, only idea of what she represents: an independent smart and sexy lady. I can assure if you met another woman with those features who shows more interest in you, you would forget her in a jiffy.

Now that you have eaten her forbidden fruit, you have an advantage over her if only you could reign in your emotions. Show interest, not desperation. Leave her for a while, and if she gets back, tell her you have found a guy who is interested in her. Begin to advise her on how to hook the ultimate guy. Try to friendzone her. Nothing irritates ladies more than a guy who's beaten the drum to be advising them who to marry or date. Be that guy who has seen her all yet not interested.

Women are like shadows, the more you pursue them the faster they run.

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Divay22(f): 2:19am On Jan 12, 2018
Love like this in 2018 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ogbeni abeg face your life, the last thing on your mind should be a lady.

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Frankicent(m): 2:38am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
Lol I figured that could be but I already told her that.
My theory is that she has guys who r wanting same from her. I categorically asked her if she's dating anyone or fucking anyone n her answers were NO. Not like I expected she'd say Yes to that tho. So much for finding a woman who loves u while your a nobody. I love her I no go lie. Mans no go dey like this pass this year. Anyways thanx for being straight.

Bros na wa. You chatditted a gal met her once now you so drunk in love. I blame it to her beauty anyway. She told you she had an ex. You asked what she did. She replied she just left his front. You didn't even reason is she's still fucking him.

2: You wanna date a gal you asking if she's fucking another dick or dating a guy presently. Uncle 95% of woman/ladies wouldn't tell you the truth.

3: You not financially strong and you seek a long term solid relationship. shocked sad uncle why wouldn't she cheat. It might not be this reason. Maybe you've already painted yourself with praises and she found out in person you not who you claim to be.... Guys be sincere if she doesn't like you.... Make she go...Ladies love sincere men... Not too sincere or she will turn you to billy goat. grin

4: Why not just have fun for now until you set and ready to marry... For now forget serious relationship. 70% just want to have fun . unless you lucky enough to find a unique gal who doesn't flirt, God fearing ,sincere and ready to stand By you. About 10% available.... I pray I find 1...

5: Bros free her that's the sign she doesn't not want to date you again. Maybe she find davido or wizkid. grin oga find another babe jawe. Enjoy your life.

3 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by adecz: 2:51am On Jan 12, 2018
These kinds
of babes do not
roll with struggling dudes.

Deal with it.... Let go!!

Concentrate on your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by robotix: 3:40am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
I understand your angle Bro. Thing is after then we've had long WhatsApp chats still. Then she went to her friends place and it got worse. We still chatted this January when I quizzed her about her changing. I feel like she's got guys on her case which is what is distracting. While u guys think it was because of her coming to see me. She opined that maybe it was cuz of the sex we had. Honestly I feel it could be just an excuse to cover for another excuse. But I appreciate it tho. Thanks G

Let her go. Stop wasting your time. If you force things, you will be the one to regret it. Appreciate the fact that she is not hiding her reaction. I can't type more than this cos any attempt to ignore this signs she is giving you now and proceeding to enforce things, you will regret it.

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by robotix: 3:50am On Jan 12, 2018
drnoel:

Its not everything u want badly that u get. While I was still pursing women in my younger days I realised its those girls I pursued like my life depended on it that I dont get so I had to redefine my goal. No woman is worth all that stress, let her go
Kai... U just said something that resonates with me...so true. It is the girls u want most times that u don't get.
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by BigIyanga: 4:04am On Jan 12, 2018
1: It seems you are more emotionally needy than she's in this situation.
2: It seems you poured out all ur struggles and tribulations without much triumph, she sees them like the glass is half empty. She sees that she'd have to take on a huge project if she continues with you.
3:Feelings aren't mutual. You're looking for someone who is going to accept you with ur present predicament, but Naija most girls look for a provider in every guy.
4: She feels that the turnaround time for you is a lot longer than she had anticipated.

Move on and good luck, but be mindful how you tell people our struggle cos they don't owe you any sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by shevon: 4:14am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex

Make I use cartoon lyrics advice you:
"Don't let them in,
don't let them see
Be the good boy you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel,
don't let them know
Well now they know...
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold her back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on.
The cold should never bothered you anyway"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Southern, middlebelt leaders in handshake across the Niger want herdsmen declared terrorists

A convocation of Southern and Middle-belt leaders in Enugu on Thursday has faulted President Muhammadu Buhari for the Federal Government’s refusal to declare the herdsmen as terrorists, as was done to the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra. They requested the federal government to immediately declare both the Myitte Allah Cattle Breeders Association and rampaging Fulani herdsmen as terrorist groups.

The convocation met under the auspices of Handshake ‎Across the Niger; a Celebration of Igbo/Yoruba Friendship Beyond Brotherhood, organised by a pan Igbo group, Nzuko Umunna. The event, hosted by the leaders of Afenifere and the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, was also attended by the representatives of the South-South and the Middle Belt.

Those from the South-West included Chief Olu Falae, Ayo Adebanjo, former Ondo governor Olusegun Mimiko, former aviation minister, Femi-Fani Kayode, among others. The Middle-belt delegation, which included a former governor of Kwara State, Chief Cornelius Adebayo, was led by ex-Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang.

The South-East representatives include: the President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo, former Governor Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Deputy Governor of Imo State, Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe, who represented the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, representatives of both the Enugu and Anambra governors among other dignitaries.

Others at the meeting were Prof. Anya O. Anya, Prof. Pat Utomi, Igwe Alfred Achebe of Onitsha, Chief Ifeanyi Uba, Yinka Odumakin, wife of former military leader Aguiyi Ironsi, Victoria, son of the late Col. Adekunle Fajuyi, who was killed with Aguiyi-Ironsi in the 1966 counter-coup, Donald.

The convocation declared that a minority part of Nigeria, the North West and North East, cannot hold the rest of the regions with over 99 million population to ransom by refusing to agree on restructuring Nigeria.

Read more:
https://newsworth.ng/southern-middlebelt-leaders-handshake-across-niger-want-herdsmen-declared-terrorists/
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Omotaday(m): 5:09am On Jan 12, 2018
HerXLNC:
Kimbra n pocochantas has said it all.. She figured Ure no where close to what she could manage hence that attitude to separate without making a case of the break up..... My advise just friendzone her you myt end up still getting down with her..."once debe is forever debe " buh only when u understand d principles.... Let this increase your energy to soar higher.... Some gehs know what they want and can't settle for less..... N in most cases ladies don't wanna date someone less than her ex.... Get that n move on
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:23am On Jan 12, 2018
nah wetin sweet person for mouth na him dey eat die, oyah face front, start moving, your heart go follow.
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by nefertitiram: 5:23am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
Lol I figured that could be but I already told her that.
My theory is that she has guys who r wanting same from her. I categorically asked her if she's dating anyone or fucking anyone n her answers were NO. Not like I expected she'd say Yes to that tho. So much for finding a woman who loves u while your a nobody. I love her I no go lie. Mans no go dey like this pass this year. Anyways thanx for being straight.

Have you told her how much you love her?

Invite her out for a date. You have to woo a woman. Sleeping with her on the first date made her feel belittled. She's actually not happy about the sex that ensured and she feels you want more sex from her. You need to show her what you feel is different. Which is where Nigerians men are seriously lacking. Time to unleash romance full scale.
Send her flowers
Pick her up from work
Take her out for a date
Buy her chocolates
Stop toasting her, start treating her like your woman
Stop acting like an option and man up. Valentines day is coming. Challenge yourself and make sure you engage her before then, if you love her so much

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by imustsaymymindo: 5:26am On Jan 12, 2018
Move on.
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by oshaosha2014(m): 5:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Lol. I am reminded of a girl that told me she only wants friendship but she can never date me. She was blunt. And I had to be blunt too. No higi-haga like someone said. I told her all I wanted was to date her, not some stupid friendship where she'll be the only one benefitting. I don't beg to be loved. I told her if I can't date her, I don't want any useless friendship with her. case closed.

funny thing is, this gals use this "friendship" thing to make the relationship a one-way affair, where she's always asking for favours from you her friend, and leaving her boyfriend somewhere relaxing. you the mumu one will be answering to her needs hoping one day she'll consider you. bro, you are being used!!!

10 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Filmewell(f): 5:42am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
Honestly I did. She did willingly. But I sensed she was reluctant at some point and she's the shy type.
You are very right to say the sex is the reason for her behaviors. This exactly what I will do if such happens to me. Move on in such a persons heart you are dead romantically to her she can never have that feeling for you again. Though she can be friends with you till eternity but romance .never!. Anyway am not certain.
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by oshaosha2014(m): 5:49am On Jan 12, 2018
just the thought alone that she'll be someone begging one guy to to date her, doesn't let me chase any woman like my life depends on them saying yes to my approach.

KushLyon:
same issue happened to me last year.... loved the girl so much, but I found out she ain't feeling the relationship anymore. started going all ghost on me, I keep trying some romantic gestures to rekindle the feelings again, but after some time it burns out.....at last I got tired of doing the same thing over and over again, it's no use fighting a lost battle.....i found out that you will be busy going after a girl with all your strength, meanwhile she's begging another nigga to take her.... life is just crazy that way
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by humilitypays(m): 5:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Lol....

Guy @hyperflex sorry to ask, which tribe are you

How can u not have a job or steady means of income and u are happy to go into a relationship

Your major focus now should be how to grow your brand or how to get another job or a means of earning steady, legal income that will help u rent a house of your own even if its 1 room self contain.

A grown man is no man if he has no house and means of income.

I won't support my own sister to date a guy without a job, no steady income, no house of his own, just hoping on future and luck, this is 2018 and u don't expect someone with better chances to stick with the least appealing chances.

Let's get real and free ladies for once, if u are a lady in her shoes, would u date a guy like yourself now I am sure no way!!

I always ask myself that question. Like me, I usually envy myself cos the ladies are lucky na lol.....that's how to measure if ladies would like u or not.

You are lucky she tried having sex with u despite knowing your broke status, be happy, be thankful and move on and find another chick that will also give u some joy in the next few months and keep on working on yourself, your finances most, u really need to start earning steady income no matter how small and u need a house of your own.

This is why I don't pray to have a female child when I get married cos I am scared after caring for her so much and giving her best of life and she now go and fall in love with one Rasterfarian, ah, I might kill somebody o angry angry

Leave the girl alone and go get something to earn u cash and try rent a house as soon as possible. Guys are loosing jobs daily and they don't give up...in fact loosing a job is one sure way of discovering your destiny in Nigeria! Until u are fired from your job in Nigeria, u won't discover your destiny! Most Nigerian jobs are destiny killers! They pay u peanut and make you hopeless for life! And u won't discover this until it is too late.

Go for the money....money makes a man attractive to women! Igbo guys understand this so well, they know that what makes a man a man is his pocket not his prick or looks or beard!

It feels so good to have money as a young guy, makes life sweet, u feel lots of joy...and ladies see this joy within u and it attracts them too.

If I had my way, would have made every guy to be financially okay so they can understand how important having money as a guy is.

So @hyperflex, let the girl be and go for the money. Maybe u are falling so madly for her cos u feel she is too fine and maybe cos she is the finest girl u have ever get in your life lol....see go get money, u will see refined chicks, them full ground....na u go even de run from them o lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by DonroxyII: 6:01am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
I'm a very picky guy. I have gone 2 - 3yrs without relationship but I got girls I call if I have to have sex. I have shied away from banging lagos girls anyhow. Anyway that's not the bone of contention.

I don't know why guys dig their own grave !!!!

if u want a woman of choice , go and get made ...... I am also in your shoe , I have met love of my life twice and I dropped them cuz I know it's either I pursue them with my little resources and at the end I still don't get them or I pursue my education/professionalism and career and get made and become the man of choice to most women !!!

it takes two to tango, she may be ur kinda woman but u re definitely not her picture of a man in terms of Financial resources .... She fell for your words and ambitions but when she moved closer, you were far from her picturesque imagination...... But u could always be the side guy sha , she may gel for u if she cudnt find her dream man !!!!

This is always the problem with guys of higher taste in women but lower financial muscle .......

Go and get made Bro and get ur dream woman shikena ...... You will surely find another woman to fall for I swear but will the next lady fall for you

I have my B.sc , M.sc and about to become a chartered accountant now, if I have allowed that my first love(medical student now Doc.) to drive me ( her advise) to use my M.sc money to buy car and rent two bedroom flat verily she will say my car ain't good enough and I shd upgrade again ..... and U will keep living another person's life instead of urs!!!

kimbraa:
On coming to your cousin's place, and getting to know you better; she realised you weren't the dude she was projecting you to be_in essence, you're not her kind of man. It's best you let her be, though it hurts, but if you make up your mind to, you'll.
GBAM !!!

3 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Worksunlimited:
It's one of these things..

She only wanted to have sex..

She is confused, so she needs time to clarify her thoughts about the whole thing..

You no meet her fictitious standards...

She is weighing you against her many options..

You are giving her too much attention..

She didn't anticipate you falling in love so fast after the whole thing..

You told her you loved her after the sex and that put her off..

Solution to the whole thing... Free her totally..

bro no vex, I need some clarification on ur seventh point.Is it improper to tell a gal u love her after sex?
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by blessingsonflee(f): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Yes you have a Shot but it's a Gun shot my brother! Run for your life when your heart can still carry you. If you chose to build mansion for her head the thing wen your eye go see your mouth no go fit talk am. Stay on your lane and build your career. Shikena! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by DonroxyII: 6:22am On Jan 12, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
bro u Don Nash dis bae now u can't eat ur cake and have it baba go twitter again find anoda bae and nash go other sites too and steady ur hustle
mad man .... I like ur style but maka y Na ..... there are better things to do with one's life instead of banging upndan all Social media grin
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Maybe you should focus more on securing employment or building your business.It would have been nice if.you talked about your business,instead of your relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by blessingsonflee(f): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
It is to early in the year to start treating relationship issues.

This is 2018.
Buy sense, if that fails.
Borrow sense, if that fails.
Pray for sense and if that fails.
Pretend to have sense.

Man's not hot.
Never hot
Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Ishilove: 6:30am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:

I met this cute girl on twitter. She was so vibrant and happy. I mean a girl so cute with such high vibes. I felt strong about her immediately. Got her number, went on WhatsApp, chat and chat, WhatsApp videos. It was the best thing that happened to me at the time (September ending last year). She has her own hustle going. So she makes money for herself. As I got to know her I realised behind the big smiles and jovial nature is a girl who hides her fears and pains. You could hurt her and she'd act like it's nothing.

While I was toasting her (still toasting) she told me how her ex whos was very generous to her turned out to be a married man with kids and she only got to know when she went visiting him. I asked her what she did. She said she turned around and left. There n then I knew she internalised a lot.

In summary, we met only once. She came to where I stayed at my cousin's. We had this brief fling that day. After she left everything went south since then. The WhatsApp calls have reduced to nothing, she doesn't talk to me in what I think is a deliberate act to ignore me. She tells me she likes me, she comes up with excuses why our dating won't work. I keep nullifying it. I want to think it's a money thing. Her exes were made men with cars n all. I love her like my life depends on her. I feel I should let her be but my heart can't take it. I have taken advise from some places but I just wanna drop it here one time. I want her so bad. I don't think I could ever hurt her. I don't even wanna camp her or anything. I just want her to show me the girl I tripped for. I call her now she cuts me off with any excuse like she's eating and all that stuff girls do when they don't want a guy. I wanna forgot her but I think I still have a shot at this. I love her so much. Maybe I just need to find someone who cares but who?
She came, she saw, and she fled. She wasn't impressed by what she saw. She has been used to a standard and she isn't ready to lower it so stop being a puzzy and let her be.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.