Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression (5793 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? / I Am Bored, I Need New Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:
Who broke ur heart
Does depression always have to do with broken heart??
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
You need gratitude.

Get this book:

the Magic by Rhonda Byron

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
bluetrails7:

" It all points to exhaustion of current methodologies " Saturation of current strategies "

Don't forget the soul has outlets, to receive and to let out, it is most times, receiving and withholding more than letting out...Dude needs to go out an join a community outreach or programs he has to give out, let out energy, teach, motivate, charity causes etc...

He's soul is sick of using his normal strategies that has become a sickening state...He needs to learn and imbibe new ideas..hence, the need to make out time for the Lord. I bet e don tey e worship God... grin
There is only person I know that types as fast as you....... cheesy

Sure he needs to find a cure for himself but depression is a very slow process

I think he is not yet suffering from depression though

I think he needs to just retrace his steps
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
bluetrails7:

Not damage, it doesn't require a negative reason, it's just God calling..For me this year, you know what God asked? The same thing i advise him, God asked me for 15 hours of Worship... grin grin grin grin grin grin Sing for 15 hours,and watch the negative energies get flushed out !

Not a pastor. A traveler !

Where is WordWorld...This is where i expect to find you.. Where are you bro ? Come back and man your position, this thread is meant for you, not me..You dragged me out of retirement bro
cheesy

I know it was you. grin

I am sure wordworld will get this mentions and contribute to the topic grin
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
There is only person I know that types as fast as you....... cheesy

Sure he needs to find a cure for himself but depression is a very slow process

I think he is not yet suffering from depression though

I think he needs to just retrace his steps

T..
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:
He who finds a wife...finds a good thing...

Goan marry yhur problems will be over...

Village people are following u o

So person wey never find happiness within, nah hin u dey advise make e go marry?

Now I'm starting to think the person behind this handle is a lost guy.
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
bluetrails7:

The guy is depressed... Its currently the acute depression levels.

Yes, it's the villain...I'm supposed to be on 24 months sabbatical, but depression, i can't ignore or overlook. I had to pull a hiatus !
I never tagged you a villain
bro grin

welcome back
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy

I know it was you. grin

I am sure wordworld will get this mentions and contribute to the topic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
I never tagged you a villain
bro grin

welcome back

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Awwww piko cry
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Safiaaa:
Awwww piko cry

Sent you a PM,wanna see your face.
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Gungnir:

Sent you a PM,wanna see your face.
Lol who are you?
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Safiaaa:
Lol who are you?

Question i ask myself every morning.
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
send me ur acct no. it started with recession. it is not ur fault.
Gungnir:

Question i ask myself every morning.
Lol ok
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Panda!
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
MalekFidel:
what kind of buffoonery is this?

BETTER stop weed and NUNU is not good for your brain.. .. Don't quote me again!! !!!! !!
Give your opinion and keep me out... It's a straight warning
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by sinaj(f): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ollygentle:

Does depression always have to do with broken heart??
bros is play pls
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I am very unhappy, I don't know what could be the cause. Anyone has any ideas on how to overcome depression and stay happy. I feel empty cry
Check your mail sweetie

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by evy800(f): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
Hit the bar and knock yourself out!
Not a very bright idea, identity the source of ur unhappiness nd work at findin a solution cos if u knock urself out 2day i bet u it will b at ur doorstep d nxt mrnin
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by amicable09(f): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I am very unhappy, I don't know what could be the cause. Anyone has any ideas on how to overcome depression and stay happy. I feel empty cry
Snap out of it fast please. This is not a good thing to hear, empty feeling kwa.

Please look for the reason for the unhappiness and start from there. Don't allow yourself dwell in there.

Generate happiness from within and have a great year please cheesy

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by OhGeeBee: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

You re in the spirit brO, Mane murdered Rae-Sremmurd in that track, where he said.

There's so much money on the floor we buyin school clothes....why you bring the money machine to the club for?
Pint of lean, pound of weed, and a kilo
I eurostep past a hater like I'm Rondo

Depression de learn work for our syd grin

Depression for where??

Life is sweet

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by RedDistrict: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Just seeing this thread now, i get this way atimes but then i am grateful for life and i look for things to make me happy
Alot of good advice has been said already, some of which i learned from and practice myself when i feel low. you could practice some of them atimes and find happiness within

Also nor leave us here o, else we go pack come abuja come stay for your street grin

Cheer up bro, you'll never walk alone as my liverpool motto would say.

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by donstan18: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Depression for where??

Life is sweet
Feel alright brO grin Feel free to increase the volume of your jamz!

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Squirrel01: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Blackhawk03:

I love you. kiss kiss

I wanted to modify my post to write all you've written, thanks for putting down my thoughts.

Chiefpiiko, you should honestly take this advice. Go out there, feed or help a stranger, be responsible for the smile on that person's face. There's an after peace and fulfilment you get after doing this. I've been there and trust me, it works like magic.

you have been there? what was your experience like and how did you curb it?
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by kenex4ever(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Blackhawk03:

I love you. kiss kiss

I wanted to modify my post to write all you've written, thanks for putting down my thoughts.

Chiefpiiko, you should honestly take this advice. Go out there, feed or help a stranger, be responsible for the smile on that person's face. There's an after peace and fulfilment you get after doing this. I've been there and trust me, it works like magic.
you have a heart

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Saintdaprince(m): 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:
Who broke ur heart

Sinaj did broke his heart. Try and amend that guy's heart please dear.
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Thanks everyone. I have gotten some useful information from here, someone has also reached out offline, we are having a productive conversation cool
hey hun.

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
ChiefPiiko:

Unhappiness isn't a symptom of depression. Are you always sad, feeling useless, thinking you are a burden unto others, having self doubt, having thoughts of hurting yourself or others, "thinking of ending it all"? If you are facing all these things, yes you are going into depression soon and I would advice you to get help, but if no, your sadness will pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Playz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by sinaj(f): 6:12am On Jan 12, 2018
Saintdaprince:

Sinaj did broke his heart. Try and amend that guy's heart please dear.
its Ego nt me.
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by MalekFidel(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

BETTER stop weed and NUNU is not good for your brain.. .. Don't quote me again!! !!!! !!
Give your opinion and keep me out... It's a straight warning
skunk head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Nipples And Abs In See-through Underwear (photos) / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis / Wedding Photos Of A Young Man, His Wife With Gigantic Boobs "Got People Talking"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.