Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. (12152 Views)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! / I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by geesunge(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
magicalBae:
beautiful girls..... I can relate grin
Go and sit-down Ho
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by magicalBae(f): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
geesunge:

Go and sit-down Ho

What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Yeligray(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
magicalBae:
beautiful girls..... I can relate grin
sure?
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by geesunge(m): 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
magicalBae:

What's this one saying
Ugly girl
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by magicalBae(f): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
geesunge:

Ugly girl

You're noticed fine MAN
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by geesunge(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2018
magicalBae:

You're noticed fine MAN
Lol. Smart lady
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by adamsbadoo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
i can relate...i had a Coursemate then...me and my friends do makE Jest of her dressing and her madeup face, Gosh, so baD......Come and see her now, she's dating a rich guy, very Behind......i wonder how the guy asked her out when she was that ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.