Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. (12090 Views)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! / I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 12, 2018
How far na?
Chikita66:
Nobody is ugly just broke.
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Espada10: 6:26am On Jan 12, 2018
I bet their pussy still smells the same
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 12, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Shy shaking your head na? It's not as if you are fine, you are still ugly. Only God knows why u shake your head, maybe u were way way uglier before. All the best, cheers

BTW those girls, ain't all fine, the lretty ones have always been fine, I. E the girls in the first and last of the row. Others are apology
Thanks for the compliment, my parents love my ugliness, my fiance love my ugliness.... I personally, I love my ugliness. grin grin Thanks for the observation.
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by 9japrof(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2018
They used the power of the toning cream to improve their beauty...

Naija girls finds it difficult to stay true to their colour...

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Then; they weren't introduce to delux paint

now; delux paint in action

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2018
Anytime ma'am, you are welcome
sexybbstar:

Thanks for the compliment, my parents love my ugliness, my fiance love my ugliness.... I personally, I love my ugliness. grin grin Thanks for the observation.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by olanie(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Beauty is now a function of Makeup !

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobodys(f): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2018
was staring at my throwback pic last week and I was woooow.. so freaking ugly..lolz and it was my best pic then....thank God for maturity..
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Awwww
I can relate
My beauty is on another level now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by scantee(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2018
Nobodys:
was staring at my throwback pic last week and I was woooow.. so freaking ugly..lolz and it was my best pic then....thank God for maturity..

Urgly Bae lolz grin grin
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2018
All she needs is to jam good maga... wink
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by balaclava: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2018
nuggarito:
They still ugly though, all na make up.

Chaiiiii...
This is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Snow02: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
ola12:

Same happened to me mehn bak den jst b4 entering uni, d grl realy liked me bt I wasnt interested as per she was jst average..bt d day I saw her in d uni ehn, dah was 2nd semester of 1st yr, dnt knw hw she grew a*ss lyk dat, nd she looked softer..tried to toast her den bt seems at dat point she was no longer into me..d tin pain me die embarassed

Told mysef I'll neva brush grls off lyk dat agn
lol man I know the feeling and I agree with the last sentence

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobodys(f): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2018
tongue
scantee:

Urgly Bae lolz grin grin
embarassed.....
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by IVORY2009(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2018
ibabau ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by 247TechBlog(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nothing spectacular about her again

Its probably a phone with good camera, nothing much

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by OhiOfIhima: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Nobody is ugly just broke.
do fast n reply the pm babe.... You are a goddess
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
do fast n reply the pm babe.... You are a goddess
I don't reply pms. Sorry.
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Donpresh95(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Womanpleaser:
Nobody is ugly.
We are all wonderfully made.
They are more beautiful without makeup
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Gofwane(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
sexybbstar:
I wonder how my laughter will ring out loud when I compare the present pictures to the ones I'll take in the future.
when you are 85 years
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Jadoskii(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
It apens...they look great......
I had wan crazily beautiful crush in sec skul den...I wan die ontop her matter,she kept curving me...only for us to hang out on xmas day nd i spent the entire evening wondering y I wanted to kill myslf den....I'm not yabbing anybody...m jus saying...

I saw d girl I friendzoned in sec skul last wk (because she had peanuts for boobs)....well I spent 5mins just hugging her massive rotund yamajim...

It's all transformation...wrk on urself/myself nd you/I will be shocked...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
How far na?
I'm fine.
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Sammy555(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
nuggarito:
They still ugly though, all na make up.
guy I think say na only me notice
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by MaziOmenuko: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Womanpleaser:

Six years ago, many guys would see doz girls as ones they cant date, especially the 3rd and 4th girl.

6 yrs ago, those girls are not date-able because they were underaged.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Maymay6: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2018
Donpresh95:

They are more beautiful without makeup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD2TRGIVhdY
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by SIaye: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2018
sexybbstar:

Baby me too love the ugliness kiss
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
SIaye:

Baby me too love the ugliness kiss
Thank you Jare sweetheart
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by babyfaceafrica: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
This girls were never ugly just broke and minors
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by SIaye: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
sexybbstar:

Thank you Jare sweetheart

Sexy you forgot To DM me
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
SIaye:

Sexy you forgot To DM me
Sorry, I think I miss that. What's the mail again?
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by SIaye: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
sexybbstar:

Sorry, I think I miss that. What's the mail again?

Ziraalison@gmail.com smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London / Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.