Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40235 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2018
buskie13:
laff yourself ,make person carry your 580k take play bet9ja Mr richman
you are a very big fool. That's why your type remain poor forever.

Go back and read the OP post again.

he didn't work for the money, he stole it

Do you know how much his mother earns monthly that you simply assume common 500k in acct makes them rich?

Again you're a fool, gtfoh
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by musicwriter(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

That is the problem now, what to say I use the money for,

Whatever you do, remember telling her a lie is another offense. Do you really want to commit more crime?

In fact, you committed many crimes. First Bank, for instance,can jail you for impersonation.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2018
patjane:
So funny undecideddid you ask anyone to tell you how to lie when u started..#500k gone just like dat cry
#You truly need slap!!!
why u d reduce the money na? 80k no b beans oo
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mhisbliss(f): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP
cheesyno parent, I repeat no parent deserves a child like you
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
I never collect more than 1k to 5k from parents it’s just discipline you’ll never see me popping bottles but you’ll also never see be robbing the piper and if I’m giving I start from that same figure simply because they should be enjoying their life after educating us tell the truth and find a way to cover the loan what you did is so wrong
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Onepointfiveodds: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

The only thing you did wrong here is your refusal to contact me for 1.5odds... I would have helped free of charge.. Just imagine how much you would have earned on 500k if staked on 1.5odds...

Anyways, good luck explaining to your mum
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by sircrabo: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

You've been stealing from your mom. What did the woman do to deserve all that. If you have a good business idea, why not talk to her about it for support rather you chose to steal from her. Bros whether you took it, collected, napped, fapped ( whatever name you want to call it) without the owners consent, it becomes stealing.

I'll tell your mummy for u
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AgbalimorSWEET(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Report urself to d nearest filling station, sori police station embarassed
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by dhabrite(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
thunderbabs:
Lol... My guy don go send money to those selling fake fixed games.... Dey don scam am...

Jus pick d number of cloths u can carry, and go and find a nice place in bet9ja shop and stay till you recover that money odawise na omorogun she go use batter ur skull dz evening....

Infact, she will hand u over to Magu too afta d beatings.

Gee u wicked!!

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mixter(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Please you all should discourage him from lying. Say the truth and be free from it. Tell her the truth, sooner or later she will find out from the bank. It might take awhile, but eventually it will be revealed.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Zamorano14(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2018
AnodaIT:
Papa God abeg bless me such that someone can make N500k transfer from my account, I no even notice

Not now wey I dey trek to my bank ATM instead of using the nearest ATM so that they will not deduct N65
�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by spymaster(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Tell your mum, you were hypnotised by fraudsters you met on the way. You can even get her sympathy that you were almost used for rituals before you regained your senses.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
Ohhhhhhh God why,,,,,, just because of 350k after graduating from school with a very good grade, I can't go to service yet someone has used more than that to gamble... . Worst of all is that, he is even seeking advice from me!! !!! !!!! What on earth do you want me to tell you?
life is indeed cruel. God will provide bro.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
NewBea:
How old are you please? angry
op answer this question me sef d interested to know
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nelsizzy(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
edoman2016:
For those that play bet9ja, is it possible to gamble 580,000 during weekends only? I don't believe the OP.
Quite possible. My only issue with this foolish guy is that he doesn't even feel remorse about what he did. His only problem is that he doesn't want his parents to know he gambled. Some people are quite fortunate sha.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mazimee(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Amadaz:
Bros don't bother yourself, she's your mom and shouldn't make much fuss about it but if she does, let her know her money is your money and if she continues troubling you give her the surprise of her life by beating her up okay. Call me if you need a back up!

Oga you are evil
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by jitolala(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
I sincerely think your mum will curse the day your dad climbed her to produce a prodigal and criminal son like you.
EmmyG012:

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by paroh137(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
I just don't know what I ll say to her, how to even start sef, what I used the money to do cos she mustn't hear I gambled with the money. Guys what am I to do pls. Ur reply asap

I'm owing my uncle 30k cps of this. Started transferring with 4k, then 6k, etc, losing each time and believing the next time would be a win that never came. I told him, after he found out from thebank that I used it to pay debts accrued from businesses gone bad. I still don't know how heforgave me, but fam. 280k too much nau fam. What the hell were you thinking
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ogene144(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2018
illicit:
God will punish you, Abiipabe omo ale jati jati, using your mums sweat to gamble.

What nonsense on monday morning Olorun Olodumare!
Did she saved the money from gambling?

They should do a maternity test on u idiot if theres anything like that.
must u abuse him,he needs advise not abuse
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by QueenDeborah(f): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

THIEF
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2018
edoman2016:
For those that play bet9ja, is it possible to gamble 580,000 during weekends only? I don't believe the OP.
its called staking power bro, the op parents get money that why its easy for him. im d do am b4 but God decided to punish him this year

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

My friend you are a thief.

Pls change the word transferred to STOLE.

You stole her money period.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by LadyHeaven(f): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2018
No one should collaborate with this OP, he is evil personified, he isn't remorse at all not even a little bit, instead he is seeking to dig a pit of lies from which he may never rise from, do not get entangled with such a human who has no conscience, 500k? Gone, stolen, wiped from your mamas acct, even if your family has all the money in the world but I am sure its your kind that won't bat an eye if someone asks you for a little token of help...

I am so disgusted because I know how gambling ruins families and you do not look like one willing to start anew...spits on OP angry
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by buskie13(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2018
durentchigozie:
you are a very big fool. That's why your type remain poor forever.

Go back and read the OP post again.

he didn't work for the money, he stole it

Do you know how much his mother earns monthly that you simply assume common 500k in acct makes them rich?

Again you're a fool, gtfoh
your papa na idiot,your mama na fool,if you talk back me again, na rain water go kill you,idiot
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by purem(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2018
Were is the guy that stole his mom's money

Come yia, here is the best advice u can get...

RUN AWAY FROM THE HOUSE

If you have any friend in developed state in Nigeria goan be staying with him and be hustling there.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nweike1: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2018
you are a big thief
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Badtman(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2018
Bro as tinz be now anything goes ni o........ if na me I go just tear my clothes and pretend like say I don run mad.....E sure me say dem go just forget the money issues at that moment and focus on your new madness and after the madness cure you go pretend as if your memory has been wipe off.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by illicit(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2018
fineguy11:
which one is maternity test? grin grin grin ;Dwhat will they be testing for exactly?

Lol I think he isnt same child the woman carried in her womb for nine months ni cos what he did was just so cruel....

Back then when men had no phones, I went with my mums phone to a party and lost it, I almost cried my eyes out because I just couldnt imagine losing such asset lol.
I refused to come home and there was already pandemonium when she couldnt find me.
One of my amebo friends sha yarn her the story and told her where to find me.
When she saw me she was worried about my eyes and wellbeing. She told me to forget the phone

6 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by cybriz82(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I jst dont knw, that someone introduced me to twinkers scheme dat gv 20% of ur donation and dat now d site isn't going thru and I am unable to cash the money out

So you smart like and you still dey look for advice,,baddest carry go nothing do you.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by GabrielAganyi(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2018
durentchigozie:
life is indeed cruel. God will provide bro.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I'm totally Speechless, just last week my BP was 151/70....a young guy like me,,, reasoning and thinking like mad.......
Only to come and read this kind of post.. .. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by dhabrite(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Say no to gambling this 2k18.

Deed has already been done, now your looking for solace.

I won't criticize you, cos I have once been in your shoes, but I recovered back miraculously.

If you had applied sense you wouldnt have been in this shit.

Open up and look for means to get the funds back, it should be via a text though. Cos she will be heartbroken, lest she shouldn't curse you.

But gee you savage oo. 500k+ on gambling, I would really like to know how you lost so much. The amount is outrageous, you no pity your momma at all, I swear. Very wicked of you

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MLK22555: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2018
na una type dey see Buhari as person wey spoil country why u urself dey scatter ur house not even the house u dey hurt one of the most special person in the world ur MAMA... Bro if this is true, u just messed urself up even if ur mom is a Billionaire, SHAME ON U (#ThiefnaThief)
EmmyG012:

Guy why are you talking like this. Is dis ur advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Photos Of The Cameroonian Who Killed His 3 Kids, Once Invited Chidinma / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.