Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (60689 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by seunfape(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I'm not cool with this
i know anyway sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by pocohantas(f): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
So, the so called polygamous men are suddenly open to owning one sex doll? That's commendable. I will suggest FG steps in to subsidise the price of the dolls.

That way, men can have varieties.
Y'know y'all get tired of eating just egusi soup grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by blueivy8: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
I know some guys will still use man power for it grin

13 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Xisnin(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Alariiwo:

Loneliness and frustration you say? If only you know the population of men trying to escape their marriage.

Not with the increasing number of nagging and cheating wives in this present day Nigeria.

Most married men will gladly dump their wives for those dolls you see.

Men talking about dumping their wives is like a Nigerian complaining about bad governance, neither of
them is serious because serious people don't just talk, they take action.
There has always been some nagging and cheating wives, yet men still choose to get married.
Even though some men are trying to escape their marriage, they don't plan to practically remain single
or live with a doll as wife.
You would be mistaken if you think sex is the only reason why men get married because in this present age
you need not get married to get regular sex unless you are totally broke. Even some broke men manage to keep
a harem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Prognose: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Imagine if someone could make something like this for long distance couples. Like, a doll that looks exactly like your partner. So one partner would put a few motion sensors on himself, same with the woman. And they'd have sex with the dolls- who'd receive signals from their human counterparts and mimick the movements and mannerisms of their partners while having sex. Nah, that'd be creepy grin grin grin

No, this is ingenious! I'm assuring you someone is thinking of your idea right now!

5 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Prognose: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:
So, the so called polygamous men are suddenly open to owning one sex doll? That's commendable. I will suggest FG steps in to subsidise the price of the dolls.

Oh, men will definitely own more than one.
Slim, chubby, curvy, tall, short....

Original price was running in the millions. Now you can get it at N800k. The price is crashing fast and demand is skyrocketing.

It's the dawn of a new age.

10 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Excelinpages(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
While you guys are killing yoursef over sex doll that cannot epp your ministry, why not fix your wall so bae can give you the experience of life..want to take it an notch upper, place an order and love-vendor your babe's wall.

Simply contact us at Wao Wallpapers via http://waowallpaper.com

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by spiritedtete: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Men will steal cheat on their dolls with other dolls
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by chalsixtus(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mbok where can I get London used sex doll �

3 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by tesppidd: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
G1ms:
God bless the inventors... it's a very nice invention. Slay queens now go humble when guys starts to order for the doll grin no much difference in body texture compared to real girls.. got artificial intelligence, well lubricated shock absorbing sensitive poosay and so many more... only difference is them moving and performing styles along with u which isn't really isn't a necessity cos most real slay queen lie like a log wood during sex too. grin with time more sophisticated models will be out just like cars. cheesy
God ke!!!
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nowenuse: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Make no mistake, these dolls cannot be a perfect substitute to women. Cos a woman definitely has more functions other than sex. However, they would come in handy in desperate/tight situations.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Jumbus31(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
ruggedised:
Definitely gonna get one, it look so classy. my type of girls cost a fortune. It will be more economical to get one sex doll cool
Do you know how much it will cost you to get one?
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
princeking2:
Aba boys will soon manufacture their own sex dolls. In fact their own will even seduce you. Na waoo oo
I want to see the Aba version.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Prognose:

No, this is ingenious! I'm assuming you someone is thinking of your idea right now!
You think so? grin It was just an afterthought though. . .but come to think of it. . .if something like that existed it won't have to be restricted to sex. Lol. Watching movies and cuddling, etc. But I doubt if it'd be marketable. A lot of people would be skeptical about placing sensors on their bodies (especially their privates lmao) which is why I said it's creepy.

Anyway, I'm no mechatronics engineer or programmer so there's no way I could bring this to fruition even if I wanted to embark on the seemingly impossible project
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by mazimee(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

You didn't hear that you can change Pocohantas face to
Blackhawk01 face? They have settled that one.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Donjazzy12(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
God has finally answered the prayers of men!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by adontcare(f): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
G1ms:
God bless the inventors... it's a very nice invention. Slay queens now go humble when guys starts to order for the doll grin no much difference in body texture compared to real girls.. got artificial intelligence, well lubricated shock absorbing sensitive poosay and so many more... only difference is them moving and performing styles along with u which isn't really isn't a necessity cos most real slay queen lie like a log wood during sex too. grin with time more sophisticated models will be out just like cars. cheesy
ur mumu don do
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by wildcatter23(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
The ladies are no longer smiling!!! The hustle is real and has gone technological.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Mintayo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
The count down to the end time has began, Jesus is coming pretty soon.
... and men shall lovers of self...
Please help save Anu... https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by G1ms: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

If i had the money i would order up to three with different body specs cool

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jumbus31:
Do you know how much it will cost you to get one?

800k is cheap
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by kushme: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sexdoll, the sweetest thing, no complains, no I am tired bullshit, no nagging... kiss Just a continuous fvckin' and suckin'. This is a big threat to womanhood... Women will hate the sex kitten with every fiber in their system. Less pussy manipulation.. when scientists perfect the artificial womb, then it's a bye bye for most feminazis... cry

10 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by olasaad(f): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
ominilongest:
Are u telling me I can order for BEYONCE shocked

Ivanka Trump ko maybe you should order for that
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Can you inherit your father's $50k sex doll undecided
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Mintayo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
The people on this thread alone! shocked
Jesus is coming soon. The count down has began.
Repent!!!
Please help save Anu...
https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by G1ms: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
adontcare:
ur mumu don do
tongue
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by playboy19(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
kushme:
Sexdoll, the sweetest thing, no complains, no I am tired bullshit, no nagging... kiss Just a continuous fvckin' and suckin'. This is a big threat to womanhood... Women will hate the sex kitten with every fiber in their system. Less pussy manipulation.. when scientists perfect the artificial womb, then it's a bye bye for most feminazis... cry

That won't be happening forever. What do you think all this is? You think they invented it to please men? No, this is instead one of the population control projects when all the injections have failed. So don't expect anything that will enhance procreation.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by olasaad(f): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
G1ms:

If i had the money i would order up to three with different body specs cool

Lol you want to do polygamous with sexdoll

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Blackhawk01: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
mazimee:

You didn't hear that you can change Pocohantas face to
Blackhawk01 face? They have settled that one.

I'll beat up the doll lass lass cheesy grin
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Teacher1776(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
iamJ:
all the sex dolls have big boobs and big ass

and some people go dey lie say them like slim girls

na desperation go kill una liars

Why are girls pained? Shey u offer more than sex grin

well, slim girls with big boobs are actually more sexy.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by karzyharsky(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
I think der sud b a process whr d sperm released inside dem sud b converted to milk and sucked from breast
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Prognose: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
spiritedtete:
Men will steal cheat on their dolls with other dolls

But this time the dolls won't bitch about it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.