Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (60686 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2018
ubunja:

this is a thread on sex dolls.
i said women have been using cucumbers and diildos already
you said men dont wear wigs
i said wigs began with men
now you say im off topic
dude, if thats how you debate just take your sense and eat it.and stop bothering me coz i cant do zig zags with you.

You are just confusing yourself. Was it me who strayed?or you? You listed many things women wear that were artificial to illustrate a point that women often troll this line as well. Then I followed up on that. Saying that women wear wigs does not mean we men should wear as well giving their high level of insecurity and all and that we are leaders not their follower.

Next thing you were digressing. Talking about history

that men were the first to wear wigs. How is that relating to the point.

The point is that women wear artificial makeups and all and we condemn it and advise them to stick to their natural looks. They use diildos and we laugh at them. Only for use to turn around and do even worse.

If a child is messing up, do you correct that child my messing up just to spite him?
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by ubunja(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2018
Kotodoctor:

You are just confusing yourself. Was it me who strayed?or you? You listed many things women wear that were artificial to illustrate a point that women often troll this line as well. Then I followed up on that. Saying that women wear wigs does not mean we men should wear as well giving their high level of insecurity and all and that we are leaders not their follows.

Next thing you were digressing. Talking about history

that men were the first to wear wigs. How is that relating to the point.

The point is that women wear artificial makeups and all and we condemn it and advise them to stick to their natural looks. They use diildos and we laugh at them. Only for use to turn around and do even worse.

If a child is messing up, do you correct that child my messing up just to spite him? embarassed

have a nice day.you are right.im wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by onyxo76(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Kunkiddo:
bro...bible no matter for here...

this is technology
technology indeed, technology taking people to the pit of hell. People who have sold their souls to the devil and designing things that are against the will of God, first it was homosexuality which has now become accepted to most people, now you are going to have intercourse with an inanimate object that looks like a human being and you think that is normal? I can as well drill a hole in my bedroom wall and be sticking my phallus into it.
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parent...
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Sexina851(f): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

Yes.

A complete & perfectly bleached skin!

U see the problem with people like u is dat u always want to heard and noticed. Not minding the fact that you don't have common sense, u just want to be seen for the silly dat you are
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Sexina851:

U see the problem with people like u is dat u always want to heard and noticed. Not minding the fact that you don't have common sense, u just want to be seen for the silly dat you are

I was expectin' you to prove that your skin isn't bleached not deflect.

Anyway, this is why sex dolls were created...

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Sexina851(f): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

I was expectin' you to prove that your skin isn't bleached not deflect.

Anyway, this is why sex dolls were created...

Bye.

I owe you no explanation, just make sure you acquire common sense. You really need it
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2018
Sexina851:

I owe you no explanation, just make sure you acquire common sense. You really need it

No.

What I need is a sex doll.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Ayiibobo(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2018
Kotodoctor:

But your kids won't be. They probably will be half humans half doll. Go and tell your parents your in love with a doll and want to bring it home for christmas.

Mugu like you.

hello,..the doll is not meant to reproduce,.... What is the garbage you are talking about self,y e dey pain u like this,...
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Sexina851(f): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2018
G1ms:

Men are wired differently... it's very necessary they satisfy their urge. The scientists knew the importance hence the doll.. not all men can stand real women.. they only manage to stand most of y'all cos of that urge they wanna satisfy. Thank u Lord

Then If you would stoop so low to f**ing a doll then you guys are sex slaves.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Ayiibobo:
hello,..the doll is not meant to reproduce,.... What is the garbage you
are talking about self,y e dey pain u like this,...

If you don't get the joke then it's on you.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kotodoctor:

If you don't get the joke then it's on you.

There's no joke.

Stop tryin' to deflect. Sex dolls have exposed all of you.

You are dead serious.

Its called "pain".

grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

There's no joke.

Stop tryin' to deflect. Sex dolls have exposed all of you.

You are dead serious.

Its called "pain".

grin

Why do you want me to be pained when am not. You are the one shooting your load on a cartoon character. Life must be really hard for you. Feeling of rejection is hard.

Please take her home to see your parents. Good luck.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Asianguy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I'm not cool with this
Why?
Happy new year cool
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Why do you want me to be pained when am not. You are the one shooting your load on a cartoon character. Life must be really hard for you. Feeling of rejection is hard.

I can understand your obsession with "take her home to see your parents" seein' as no one, not an even a wild animal has ever thought you worthy of being shown to its parents.

So you take out your frustration on sex dolls.

Its not their fault you're undesirable.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by MhizzAJ(f): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Asianguy:

Why?
Happy new year cool
Happy new year Daniel
Where ve you been?
On and off i guess
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by G1ms: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sexina851:

Then If you would stoop so low to f**ing a doll then you guys are sex slaves.
Call us what u like.. just give us sex when we ask and stop using it to exploit us. We are already sex slaves since the time u girls started using sex to make demands from us selfishly. We are now about to be set free.. Thank u sweet loving jesus grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

I can understand your obsession with "take her home to see your parents" seein' as no one, not an even a wild animal has ever thought you worthy of being shown to its parents.

So you take out your frustration on sex dolls.

Its not their fault you're undesirable.

Lol mugu!

It's an inanimate object perv! Junkies will smoke anything. Achoholic will drink anything, just like sex junkies will Bleep smash anything.

But one thing is common all of them, they don't believe they are sick.

Try talking to your parent about this, or your pastor. You will get the slightest incline how sick you are.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Lol mugu!

It's an inanimate object perv! Junkies will smoke anything. Achoholic will drink anything, just like sex junkies will Bleep smash anything.

But one thing is common all of them, they don't believe they are sick.

Try talking to your parent about this, or your pastor. You will get the slightest incline how sick you are.

Like your parents, I give up on you.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Sexina851(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

No.

What I need is a sex doll.

If it rocks your boat then it's okay. After all everybody go bear him papa name. Enjoy your perversion brother
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sexina851:

If it rocks your boat then it's okay. After all everybody go bear him papa name. Enjoy your perversion brother

If you aren't thirsty for dicks, why are desperately tryin' 2 convince us against sex dolls?

All you Oloshos-in-disguise, una market go fall finally.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Sexina851(f): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
G1ms:

Call us what u like.. just give us sex when we ask and stop using it to exploit us. We are already sex slaves since the time u girls started using sex to make demands from us selfishly. We are now about to be set free.. Thank u sweet loving jesus grin

Literally u still buying sex, but I understand u don't know dat sex isn't everything. since ur freaky mind won't let you think wisely. Enjoy ur days of perversion
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Sexina851(f): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kotodoctor:

With the that guy is freaking out about the doll, I'm sure he would do a 'corpse' if gets the chance
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Sexina851(f): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

If you aren't thirsty for dicks, why are desperately tryin' 2 convince us against sex dolls?

All you Oloshos-in-disguise, una market go fall finally.

Hahaha, who's convincing u not to buy If u want?" but I doubt if u even have the means cos u sound like a" one Jean, one shirt kinda guy. Even ur ghost, I mean even if you are used for rituals u won't produce 50k let alone 800.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 18, 2018
Sexina851:

Hahaha, who's convincing u not to buy If u want?" but I doubt if u even have the means cos u sound like a" one Jean, one shirt kinda guy. Even ur ghost, I mean even if you are used for rituals u won't produce 50k let alone 800.

All these dirty brothel-livin' ashawo kobo kobo on nairaland.

Is it that you couldn't find a client tonight?

No surprises there as men despise body odour.

Kindly leave me be & face your frustrations head-on.

Again, sex dolls are not the reason no man finds you desirable.

Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by mccrack(m): 2:23am On Jan 18, 2018
ShyCypher:

Bye.
[quote][/quote]i likebsex dolls shaa...buts it some how to ladies naa
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by mccrack(m): 2:26am On Jan 18, 2018
G1ms:

Yea...but its somehow naa
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Sexina851(f): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
ShyCypher:

Bye.

That's the worst u have say. Apart from calling a woman ashawo, wat else can u call a woman other than that, yet u are dying for a plastic hole. Who's the dog here?
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Sexina851(f): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
ShyCypher:

Bye.

That's the worst u can say. Apart from calling a woman ashawo, wat else can u call a woman other than that, yet u are dying for a plastic hole. Who's the dog here?. Other than the fact that ur generation put together cannot amass 800k, u have just succeeded in displaying ur dumbness. I will recommend a movie 'dumb and dumber'. You will surely thank me for the favor.. And for your info, I have a ring already
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Asianguy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Happy new year Daniel
Where ve you been?
On and off i guess
Yess o
Don't forget to tell me b4 u deactivate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.