Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (60683 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

No my parent had intercourse the normal way. Not with a catoon character. That is why am in support of that same means. I will assume since you are vehemently in support of the doll thing, your father must have use that the same means for your birth. I mean it's only logically consistent to think that way.

If otherwise, then you all are the dummest batch of humans nature has ever produce.

At least I'm human.

You're half-goat, half-ogre.

Now leave me be.

Sex dolls are far better than you - at least they don't argue stupidly.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Rukkydelta(f): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Though I'm not in support of this I think it will help to reduce the rate of sexual harrasment and rape
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by G1ms: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sexina851:

How men reason. So dey would go as low as sleeping with a doll just to satisfy their urge?
Men are wired differently... it's very necessary they satisfy their urge. The scientists knew the importance hence the doll.. not all men can stand real women.. they only manage to stand most of y'all cos of that urge they wanna satisfy. Thank u Lord

4 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

At least I'm human.

You're half-goat, half-ogre.

Now leave me be.

Sex dolls are far better than you - at least they don't argue stupidly.

But your kids won't be. They probably will be half humans half doll. Go and tell your parents your in love with a doll and want to bring it home for christmas.

Mugu like you.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by G1ms: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

No my parent had intercourse the normal way. Not with a catoon character. That is why am in support of that same means. I will assume since you are vehemently in support of the doll thing, your father must have use that the same means for your birth. I mean it's only logically consistent to think that way.

If otherwise, then you all are the dummest batch of humans nature has ever produce.
Why e dey pain u like this.. grin e no concern u na... will u also preach against masturbation?

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by ubunja(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

But your kids won't be. They probably will be half humans half doll. Go and tell your parents your in love with a doll and want to bring it home for christmas.

Mugu like you.

dont waste your energy.
the sex dolls have arrrived.go to youtube.all your points have been discussed to death by feminists.and they lost dismally. the dolls are happening. you dont have to like it.but its the reality you live in now.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
G1ms:

Why e dey pain u like this.. grin e no concern u na... will u also preach against masturbation?

Of course I will. Those are for lonely people. The more you partake the more your chances of becoming lonely increase.

But as far as the doll thing is concern. Rest in the knowledge that I never insulted your parents. You did by reasoning that way. Online wisdom is different from real wisdom.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by sexdoll: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Prognose:

Oh, men will definitely own more than one.
Slim, chubby, curvy, tall, short....

Original price was running in the millions. Now you can get it at N800k. The price is crashing fast and demand is skyrocketing.

It's the dawn of a new age.

Stop scaring these girls.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
ubunja:

dont waste your energy.
the sex dolls have arrrived.go to youtube.all your points have been discussed to death by feminists.and they lost dismally. the dolls are happening. you dont have to like it.but its the reality you live in now.

Who care what they discourse in their ogboni meetings?

Can you tell your parents after all your schooling that you are sleeping with a plastic. Can you? Can you argue this topic you are arguing with me and calling me names with them? Try and be honest with yourself before you call me the fool.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by ubunja(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Who care what they discourse in their ogboni meetings?

Can you tell your parents after all your schooling that you are sleeping with a plastic. Can you? Can you argue this topic you are arguing with me and calling me names with them? Try and be honest with yourself before you call me the fool.
women are already using diildos and cucumbers and noone complains.
what is so wrong and so offensive about men using dolls? why is it such an unpardonable sin? why do men have to struggle to get their choice respected? why is everyone freaking out??its not like a crime was commited. chill dude. let guys do what they want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by oxon(m): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I'm not cool with this
its not you they making it for let us worry about that

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Mugu like you.

Go & tell your parents men rejected you for dolls.

Frustrated old hag.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by EagleEyes001(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rockyrascal:
you are smart, ma nigga cheesy wink
No dulling moments ooo

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by GreenCap: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
this fulfills the Scriptures:

"For people shall be lovers of themselves..."

2 Timothy 3:2

it's end_of_days age.

high dollification and low fornication.

that pink-lipped long-haired blond doll can make a brother sin

i'm tempted to fall back on masturbation
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by introvertme: 3:17am On Jan 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Is that a movie?
A TV series with stuff like that
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Ilekokonit: 5:44am On Jan 17, 2018
G1ms:
not all men can stand real women.. they only manage to stand most of y'all cos of that urge they wanna satisfy.

How times have changed. Women have finally boxed themselves into being seen as loveless and unlovable creatures.

When their parents were telling them that beauty is in the character, they turned deaf ears and carried on with their nasty behaviours to the extent now that less than 20% of them can find a man to keep long term.

The VERY few smart women left are holding tight to the remaining few men who see marriage as a necessity.

21st Century women with their sense of entitlement and all round nastiness are not worth the hassle and the more educated they are the worse their foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kokaine(m): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2018
Sexina851:

How men reason. So dey would go as low as sleeping with a doll just to satisfy their urge?
dildos are what?

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by madri4u: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Is this sex doll pussy pleasureable like human feelings? Is the sex doll pussy feels natural like woman pussy?
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2018
ubunja:

women are already using diildos and cucumbers and noone complains.
what is so wrong and so offensive about men using dolls? why is it such an unpardonable sin? why do men have to struggle to get their choice respected? why is everyone freaking out??its not like a crime was commited. chill dude. let guys do what they want.

Because we are men and we are stronger than women. When women wear wigs we dont. we can stay with our bald head like that and we will still be okay. It's called being secured . Women lack this hence their need for attachements and the rest.This is a man world. We lead they follow. That's how it's suppose to go.

We must not respond to everything they do. Real adults know this. You should sit down with your parent and let them school you. Not bunch of Online friends.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 17, 2018
800k for a sex doll? Is like have sex with 1 plot of land

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by ubunja(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Because we are men and we are stronger than women. When women wear wigs we dont. we can stay with our bald head like that and we will still be okay. It's called being secured . Women lack this hence their need for attachements and the rest.This is a man world. We lead they follow. That's how it's suppose to go.

We must not respond to everything they do. Real adults know this. You should sit down with your parent and let them school you. Not bunch of Online friends.
go study your history.wigs began with men.even dresses.even earrings.even makeup. you think you know coz you just know about Today.
if you decide to start dishing out contributions know your stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 17, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

No ooo. it's a taboo in our land
But it's just a machine na
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by uzuede4(f): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2018
fpeter:
Demonic something.
You nailed it dear. That is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by uzuede4(f): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2018
BizLifeE:
Those women who think they can get money for sex, please know that your days are numbered.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: .com.ng
But, you're paying for the doll.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by uzuede4(f): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I'm not cool with this
You shouldn't dear. It sounds stupid.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by ubunja(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2018
uzuede4:
You shouldn't dear. It sounds stupid.
ha

ha

ha
look at the panic among women.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by kolikay(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2018
Wait o, is having a sex dull cheating on ur girl frd?
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Blackhawk01: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2018
This thread is lit cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Scientistspam: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2018
Well first of all am not supprise to read such thread. Isaiah 4:1 tells us everything In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!. But this is not for Believers of Jesus. God help us all
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2018
now l totally agree that this world is definitely coming to an end 100%
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2018
ubunja:

go study your history.wigs began with men.even dresses.even earrings.even makeup. you think you know coz you just know about Today.
if you decide to start dishing out contributions know your stuff.

Your arguing just to win, thats why you keep straying from the point. You made the point about women using all sought of artificialss enhancement aND all. Am just saying that women just because women uses all this does not mean we should follow their lead. We ate the leaders. If women are using dido and the rest should we follow them by switching to dolls. We are men we correct. Not stoop.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by ubunja(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Your arguing just to win, thats why you keep straying from the point. You made the point about women using all sought of artificialss enhancement aND all. Am just saying that women just because women uses all this does not mean we should follow their lead. We ate the leaders. If women are using dido and the rest should we follow them by switching to dolls. We are men we correct. Not stoop.
this is a thread on sex dolls.
i said women have been using cucumbers and diildos already
you said men dont wear wigs
i said wigs began with men
now you say im off topic
dude, if thats how you debate just take your sense and eat it.and stop bothering me coz i cant do zig zags with you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Have I Been Deflowered? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.