Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (60682 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by G1ms: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
olasaad:

Lol you want to do polygamous with sexdoll
Don't pple have more than one mobile phones, cars and other gadgets? wink
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by G1ms: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
karzyharsky:
I think der sud b a process whr d sperm released inside dem sud b converted to milk and sucked from breast

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by policy12: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Say no to sexdoll
Buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria

Olosho na 1k ���

OBO na 1 kpa
If you know you know
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by karzyharsky(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
G1ms:
Don't pple have more than one mobile phones, cars and other gadgets? wink
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
But who do UNA this thing humans. UNA Don de mad small small. Oo...

Imagine sleeping with an object is now ok.

In the bible they were men who became wise in their own eyes.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Jumbus31(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
ruggedised:

800k is cheap
So some of these sex dolls are above 700,000 Naira?, I will just use the money to buy land in my home town and remaining change will be for good soaps, that will make masturbation easy.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by SweetyZinta(f): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
G1ms:
God bless the inventors... it's a very nice invention. Slay queens now go humble when guys starts to order for the doll grin no much difference in body texture compared to real girls.. got artificial intelligence, well lubricated shock absorbing sensitive poosay and so many more... only difference is them moving and performing styles along with u which isn't really isn't a necessity cos most real slay queen lie like a log wood during sex too. grin with time more sophisticated models will be out just like cars. cheesy

You get 5.4 million? If you can afford a dull, go for it
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
a jinn would definitely be in it its like having sex with a jinn its very spiritual and diabolical its better to be celibate than go for a doll ayama

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Prognose: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You think so? grin It was just an afterthought though. . .but come to think of it. . .if something like that existed it won't have to be restricted to sex. Lol. Watching movies and cuddling, etc. But I doubt if it'd be marketable. A lot of people would be skeptical about placing sensors on their bodies (especially their privates lmao) which is why I said it's creepy.

Anyway, I'm no mechatronics engineer or programmer so there's no way I could bring this to fruition even if I wanted to embark on the seemingly impossible project

You should see the motion sensor tech they use on movies and 3gi effects now. Before they used to wear clumsy big balls whose motions were readable and interpretable by computers. Now they just wear clothing and the big balls have been replaced by smaller button-like stuff. It's be totally possible to have a worldwide Wi-Fi in the future where you can operate a robot in Lagos via motion-sensor tech in Abuja! Implications would cover far more than sex of course but sex would definitely be in the plans! It would be a very interesting future!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by G1ms: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
SweetyZinta:

You get 5.4 million? If you can afford a dull, go for it
It's 800k ma'am
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jumbus31:
So some of these sex dolls are above 700,000 Naira?, I will just use the money to buy land in my home town and remaining change will be for good soaps, that will make masturbation easy.

lol, you better enjoy your money because death is inevitable, why stress yourself with masturbation when you can enjoy all the sex pleasures with a doll Or waste your energy toasting a girl, still pay maybe 100k after sex depending on the kind of girls you hookup with

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm definitely getting one once I get to Europe, before those crazy oyibo girls call you a sex offender for saying you are beautiful. And Bae can have a peace of mind, but I want the dark skinned one with a fat ass, that's my speck. Imagine having like 3 of them, hmm na foursum things oh, and I will finish with a creampiie grin Hmmm Jesus is really coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Shayneward1:

This one is jealous of a sex doll grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Men will always win no matter what!

They said "men are wicked. men are evil. men are this and that".

Now we wan free dem, they are still complainin'.

Instead of cars now, guys go dey save for sex dolls.

No naggin', no cheatin', 100% obedience, any style I want, no complaints. Take sex away, what can an average naija woman offer you?

Women are about to go extinct.

18 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Kotodoctor: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
But who do UNA this thing humans. To see how far you have slump. You are gradually living the natural things for the unatural. Their are consequence.

Whatever the women are doing is no different from what we men have done. We refuse to admit because we have bigger egoes. This is not the answer.

They are leading you all down a dark tunnel. Many of you won't make it back.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Shameless men. Hian! angry undecided

Loooool...

Yes we are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:
But who do UNA this thing humans. To see how far you have slump. You are gradually living the natural things for the unatural. Their are consequence.

Whatever the women are doing is no different from what we men have done. We refuse to admit because we have bigger egoes. This is not the answer.

They are leading you all down a dark tunnel. Many of you won't make it back.

Who said women were natural before?

Tons of makeup, wigs, eyelashes, boobs, ass, complexion, accent, lips, nose, pupil colour, nails, height, even their smile...

Everythin' about 'em is FAKE!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Shayneward1: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Men will always win no matter what!

They said "men are wicked. men are evil. men are this and that".

Now we wan free dem, they are still complainin'.

Instead of cars now, guys go dey save for sex dolls.

No naggin', no cheatin', 100% obedience, any style I want, no complaints. Take sex away, what can an average naija woman offer you?

Women are about to go extinct.

'fvck'ward we go grin

5 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Vince77(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Imagine if someone could make something like this for long distance couples. Like, a doll that looks exactly like your partner. So one partner would put a few motion sensors on himself, same with the woman. And they'd have sex with the dolls- who'd receive signals from their human counterparts and mimick the movements and mannerisms of their partners while having sex. Nah, that'd be creepy grin grin grin

This is such a good idea you know. Its very possible to do. Technology has become too advanced for anything to be impossible.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
G1ms:

It's 800k ma'am

Tellem.

Just 800k.

Boys go sell the EOD buy am.

E better make we trek.

6 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Pidginwhisper: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
G1ms:
God bless the inventors... it's a very nice invention. Slay queens now go humble when guys starts to order for the doll grin no much difference in body texture compared to real girls.. got artificial intelligence, well lubricated shock absorbing sensitive poosay and so many more... only difference is them moving and performing styles along with u which isn't really isn't a necessity cos most real slay queen lie like a log wood during sex too. grin with time more sophisticated models will be out just like cars. cheesy
Chimooooo! shocked

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Xisnin:

It won't break any home, there is more to sex than penetration. Though the doll will be useful for
those who are currently starving.
that's the problem, must guys just want to penetrate and get over with, but ladies want to cuddle and kiss and can't take penetration for a long time and aren't always in the mood. So this will be a problem when married men prefer making love to dulls then a wife who is out of shape. It won't be funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Shayneward1:

'fvck'ward we go grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by G1ms: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Tellem.

Just 800k.

Boys go sell the EOD buy am.

E better make we trek.
Abi na.. doll no fit complain of ride grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by EagleEyes001(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Very soon rich dudes will go for sex dolls because they can afford it and their wives and girlfrnds go dey look fr the poor guys to ram them like sluts. Wat an awesome time to anticipate for wool!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by sedek4569: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lord have Mercy, Christ have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, let not the days of soldom n gomorah be better than our generation.
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Xisnin(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
grossintel:
that's the problem, must guys just want to penetrate and get over with, but ladies want to cuddle and kiss and can't take penetration for a long time and aren't always in the mood. So this will be a problem when married men prefer making love to dulls then a wife who is out of shape. It won't be funny at all.

Wrong, if that were to be the case, men would have no preference for the looks of their partners,
since every woman can serve as a penetration tool. Married men will never prefer dolls, unless they
have no other options(cheating).
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
G1ms:

Abi na.. doll no fit complain of ride grin

Yeske.

If I damage her sef, I trust Kabiru re-wire to work am back for me. grin

Spare parts go dey market yakpa I trust Chinedu.

Different sizes.

Men go dey enter aswani go buy undies.

Ogas go dey carry theirs go office oh because konji dey come unexpected.

Many possibilities bro.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by saintjimos(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
these is madness
Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Jumbus31(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
ruggedised:

lol, you better enjoy your money because death is inevitable, why stress yourself with masturbation when you can enjoy all the sex pleasures with a doll Or waste your energy toasting a girl, still pay maybe 100k after sex depending on the kind of girls you hookup with
Lol... your advice has been taken into consideration and has immediately been discarded. Thanks for offering it though.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Better days ahead! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
To be sincere this saves a lot of money, I mean no need yo call those stupid chicks, no more need to be looking for red,green yellow, imaginary light, no need to care if she comes, no more money for hair, let's go out, my sister needs this and that, just peaceful sex,and next am back to work.

My bank account will finally know rest.

Girls go fight this dolls die.

7 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users by Yoshy: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Who will partner with me let's bring sex doll to Nigeria affordable, it will limit diseases spread and broken homes caused by lack of sex grin

Modified
After careful research and analysis, I think sex dolls are a bad idea for humanity. Guys flee from it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Have I Been Deflowered? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.