Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. (10194 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
NL guys sha, you never fail to disappoint. If not for this thread, would 97% of you know Debby exists? So why are you sweating it because she set conditions (ridiculous or not) that you can't meet up to? If she had said she wants a man that can do dry fasting for two months, would you still froth at the mouth? She set conditions she'll like a guy to meet before dating him, if you can't meet up to them, then mind your business. Is it compulsory you date her? I'm beginning to see why broke guys irritate ladies, its not the lack of money, it's the mentality that comes with it
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Priceless25: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
UltraMax:
NL guys sha, you never fail to disappoint. If not for this thread, would 97% of you know Debby exists? So why are you sweating it because she set conditions (ridiculous or not) that you can't meet up to? If she had said she wants a man that can do dry fasting for two months, would you still froth at the mouth? She set conditions she'll like a guy to meet before dating him, if you can't meet up to them, then mind your business. Is it compulsory you date her? I'm beginning to see why broke guys irritate ladies, its not the lack of money, it's the mentality that comes with it

I believe whoever that is behind the moniker is tarnishing real lady's image by making ridiculous statement that objectifies women. Debbie Napoléon is not on nairaland.

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Priceless25: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
taxifyguy45:

thank you I fit say na only me dy see m..SO YAHOO BOIX don dy bomb NAIRALAND...grin

Lol... Bro I don upload pictures too. D op is a scammer

cc: pepethemaniac

See these ones too

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Priceless25: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
D op don change display picture... LMAO..

Oluwa mi jesu.. who will now pay 20 million for her sake considering the "new revamped dp"?
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
QueenDeborah:
Nigerians always have something to say over something they can't get. Who am I impersonating?

Sorry to say this.
But from your dp you don't worth more than #1500.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Shawnnn01: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
QueenDeborah:
That's what's up, those of u sending me emails here and there, am just laughing at you guys, any fine girl u see u want to go after, and besides if u want to date me u must have not less than 20 million in your account, and u have to spend like 5 million on me first before we have sex, cos i have everything a man wants from a young girl. And my feeding every day wud be 5k for breakfast, 5k for lunch, and 5k for dinner. If u know u are up for d task, u can send me an email.

If you are truly the person in that pics I will double all you want n still give you more than you desire. Vacation in Europe Asia but not USA or Canada. Send me a pm if you are a game. No BS.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Priceless25: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
taxifyguy45:

yahoo boix don dy d nairaland eh no b today

As in eh.. Wetin vex me be say, girls wey fine like that no dey yan anyhow, dem no dey need advertisement bt don't worry, we don format her dp grin
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Priceless25:

I believe whoever that is behind the moniker is tarnishing real lady's image by making ridiculous statement that objectifies women. Debbie Napoléon is not on nairaland.
Exactly. Her conditions are so ridiculous, she should be pitied or mocked (by the not too nice crowd). The outrage is asinine. Someone says something silly and the next thing is to start spitting fire....
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by vanhelsing1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
QueenDeborah:
That's what's up, those of u sending me emails here and there, am just laughing at you guys, any fine girl u see u want to go after, and besides if u want to date me u must have not less than 20 million in your account, and u have to spend like 5 million on me first before we have sex, cos i have everything a man wants from a young girl. And my feeding every day wud be 5k for breakfast, 5k for lunch, and 5k for dinner. If u know u are up for d task, u can send me an email.
A classy n top-notch girl wod not evn advertise herself dis way.wen she lies low,men will come begging.For u to come here n spill trash,dat shows u r really below par.since ur stuff is not made of gold..only a fool wod succumb to dis empty reasoning from u...nymphomaniac...no more time for foolishness....life is.SHORT..
one LOVE...ma dear FRIEND.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
QueenDeborah:
tell dem wat i said... Lets see if they can.

Does ur father give you up to N15,000 a day?

Why expect that from another man?

You are not even beautiful in case that your real picture.

Get a job. Okay?

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by ibietela2(m): 12:02am On Feb 01, 2018
QueenDeborah:

Which of you want the 5k for feeding 3x?
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by ibietela2(m): 12:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Fake picture.....
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by ibietela2(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2018
QueenDeborah:

Your profile picture is it not RSUST?
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Olifiz(m): 1:32am On Feb 01, 2018
bujebudanu1:
I have #19,999,999.00

So unfortunate am out of the plan.
On behalf of the Yorubas ,mixed,real race and in diaspora. We reject the offer .
I offer u to my brothers from the east. They have businesses and containers on sea.they should have that kinda money to spend on Victoria secret and ice cream

Should Incase no rep from the east have made any claim to ur post. I hereby represent my humble container loving brothers from the east n oil bunkering bros from the south south we hereby reject ur offer because we find it disgusting n worthless, we hereby make the same offer to our Brothers in the north
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by kushme: 2:42am On Feb 01, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Nigerians always have something to say over something they can't get. Who am I impersonating?

come on,that ain't you.. you are the one on your dp looking churchy and kinda boring.... cheesy

Though, i like your blue dress, you look decent and i smell a witty nature..

Lastly, you go like coded bad things ehn ..
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Heavencrier(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2018
Nice one bro, she no carry nothing.... Chai
RadicallyBlunt:
Dem dey name meat weh person fit take drink garri, worm sef dey show swag.

I look ur picture finish, nothing worth 5k for there. Una weh sex doll get value pass, una plenty.

You be like person weh just recover from syphilis.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Heavencrier(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2018
Sister, no dey deceive urself grin Wetin u carry...i laff grin grin Stop chasing shadows... Lol
QueenDeborah:
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by anigold(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
10k? Lol.... Dat amount is for runz girls... Am not one.
with this your face. Choi. ... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by dingbang(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2019
QueenDeborah:
pride
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by wickyyolo: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2019
QueenDeborah:

What are you bringing to the table, can you cook ? Can you take care of a home ? Can you run a successful business? Do u have sense ?
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Sgbate(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Parpor:

On behalf of the igbos and we all from the south east,we decline your generous offer. We will be forwarding your offer to the people in the north. cheesy grin
And on behalf of the people of the north, we appreciate your concern buh we do want to kindly decline Ur offer grin
BTW it's a man behind the moniker cool
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by greatermeme: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
wickyyolo:

What are you bringing to the table, can you cook ? Can you take care of a home ? Can you run a successful business? Do u have sense ?
that's a male scammer!
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by fox26: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
QueenDeborah:
am not a runz girl, am just tryna let u know dat am not a cheap girl. U must spend millions before u enter me.

All pyssies stink! Why must we pay so much for the one you have which stinks as well. I will pay you that much for fycking my sick male dog before it dies anytime soon. Keep washing that v-gina girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out? / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.