Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37028 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2019
May 29

I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me! This life is the higher life, far above sickness and disease, far above pain or infirmity, far above any and every thing that may affect the ordinary man. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2019
May 30

I have been divinely selected for the higher level of life; I live from the mountaintop, in a realm outside the ordinary. I am a victor in this life. I am absolutely indestructible. It is impossible for sickness to gain access to my body because it is foreign to, and inconsistent with, the realm in which I live and from which I function. Victory and dominion over disease and the forces of this world is my lifestyle every day. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2019
May 31

As a child of God, I am a partaker of His divine nature—that nature that doesn’t know sickness, disease, infirmity, lack, want, or even death. Sickness is inconsistent with my nature. I am dead to sickness and sickness is dead to me; every disease and infirmity is paralyzed where I'm concerned. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by wealthyhenry(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2019
ProPastorChris:
May 31

As a child of God, I am a partaker of His divine nature—that nature that doesn’t know sickness, disease, infirmity, lack, want, or even death. Sickness is inconsistent with my nature. I am dead to sickness and sickness is dead to me; every disease and infirmity is paralyzed where I'm concerned. Praise the Lord!

Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:37am On Jun 02, 2019
June 1

The life of God that I have in me is incompatible with sickness. No sickness can thrive in my body. As He is, so am I in this world; God cannot be sick, therefore I cannot be sick. I have the life of God in me; therefore, I live above the limiting elements of this world. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2019
June 2

My faith is the conquering power that overcomes the world and causes me to live above its systems in dominion. I operate by the higher law of faith; I know that, being the temple of God, my body is impregnable to sickness and disease. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2019
June 3

My inner man is perfected in Christ, and my spirit recognizes its place in Christ. Consequently, my body and everything connected to me align with God’s provisions for me. I live in and enjoy divine health every day of my life. Glory!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2019
June 4

The power of God is at work in me, sickness doesn’t stand a chance and cannot dwell in me. The power of God is at work in my life, I can never be defeated by disease or infirmity, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2019
June 5

God is alive and at work in my members. That same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead is at work in me, vitalizing, energizing and strengthening my physical body, and destroys any germ that tries to attack my body. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2019
June 6

I live in God’s realm, in complete unison with the Father. Here, sickness does not exist, so I can never fall under its shadow. I am a representative of God’s Kingdom, a royal ambassador; therefore, anything contrary to life in that Kingdom cannot thrive in my body. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Jun 07, 2019
June 7

I have received abundance of grace, and I reign in life, with dominion over sickness and death. I have received eternal life, which makes it impossible for sickness and disease to dominate my existence. With the life of God in me, no infirmity has the power or ability to destroy my body, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
June 8

I am a member of the body of Christ and God has put all things under my feet (Ephesians 1:22), including all sicknesses, diseases, demons and infirmity. With this dominion, no infirmity can reign over my body. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
June 9

Christ in me is the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27). Christ is manifested in every part of my body, so I declare that everything that is not of God disappears from my body, right now! My life is for the glory of God, and every part of my being is a reflection of His glory. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2019
June 10

The life of God in me has supplanted the human life, which is susceptible to sickness and disease. That life permeates my mortal body with vigor, and makes it impenetrable to infections; no sickness can successfully fasten itself to my body. Christ’s glory is manifested in my body through divine health, every day of my life. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Jun 11, 2019
June 11

I testify that I have received the Son of God—Jesus Christ; therefore, I have the life of God. That life that is insusceptible and invulnerable to pain, sickness, disease or infirmity. That very life courses through my being, giving life to my body daily. I testify that, in Christ, I flourish in divine health. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2019
June 12

I testify that the healing power of God is at work in me—in every fibre of my being, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I testify of the goodness of the Lord and the victories He has wrought in my life through Christ Jesus! I testify that the power of His infallible Word has brought me into a place of strength, divine health, rest, and dominion. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2019
June 13

I am a child of God. I refuse to be sick. Sickness doesn’t belong to me. God’s love has given me life, so I have life in me. I have health in me. I have strength in me. I have the life of God in me. I'm alive, well, and sound. This is my testimony! It is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvelous in my eyes. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2019
June 14

Every time I receive the Word, the Word of God goes into my spirit, through my soul and through my body. The Word of God is powerful. It is working inside me, replacing anything that is bad, mending anything that is broken, and correcting every anomaly. My body is daily perfected by the wonder-working power of God’s Word. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2019
June 15

The Word of God is living and active. The Word is alive in me; I cannot die. My body is impervious to sickness, disease and death. The Word is operative—it produces what it talks about in my life. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:32am On Jun 16, 2019
June 16

God’s Word is energizing. I declare that I am full of divine energy. My strength is renewed daily by the infallible Word of God. Divine health is my birthright in Christ so I’ll never be sick, in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2019
June 17

God’s Word says that I was healed by Jesus’ stripes. I declare that my healing is perfect because God has done it through Christ Jesus. His desire is that I remain in health at all times. Therefore, my health is perfect because God has done it through Christ Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Jun 18, 2019
June 18

I am free from all disease and infirmity. I am healed; sickness will never again find a place in my body. I have the life of God in me through Christ Jesus. I refuse to let pain thrive in my body. I am strong because God strengthens me through Christ. Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2019
June 19

My body is the temple of God’s Holy Spirit. My physical body is a part of Christ! My legs belong to Christ; my hands are Christ’s hands. My physical body has become His. Christ walks the earth today through me. He stretches out His hand and heals the nations through me. My body is a member of Christ; I’ll never be sick in my life. No! I will not accept sickness in my body, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2019
June 20

My body is active for Christ. My legs are his legs—He moves through me, they will never be lame. My hands are His hands—He works through me, my hands will never be paralyzed. My eyes are His eyes—He sees through me, He looks through me; these eyes will never be blind, in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2019
June 21

I choose to not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy. I am free from sickness, and I will not be overtaken by feelings of pain and discomfort because God’s Word and the law of life inundate my being completely. I refuse to cower in fear of what the adversary may do because I know who I am. I can never be defeated; I stand as a king and I reign in life victoriously over disease and infirmity. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2019
June 22

The Holy Spirit has taken up residence in me, and has made my body His living tabernacle; I have something in me that is greater than anything in the world. The Healer is at home in me, sickness cannot come near me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2019
June 23

The Holy Spirit vitalizes my physical body; therefore, my body is no longer sustained by the blood flowing through it, but by the power of the Holy Ghost. That divine power will burn up cancer, destroy every growth and drive away demons when they try to attack me. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On Jun 24, 2019
June 24

I refuse to fear! My body is the temple of God; therefore, no sickness can remain in me. I function by His power, today and always. I have received the Holy Spirit and the inherent power of God into my being. I have the ability to change every situation to my advantage. Health is mine, strength is mine, and protection is mine, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2019
June 25

My life is a manifestation of the beauty of God. I declare that the glory of the Lord is seen in and through me. The hand of God is upon my life, leading and guiding me in the way that I should go. My body is full of radiant health and vitality, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Jun 26, 2019
June 26

I reject sickness, poverty and the low life. I was born for the glorious life, and the miracle working power of God is evident in my life. My body was fearfully and wonderfully made, I therefore declare that every organ in my body functions perfectly. I declare that my health is bursting forth and shining on every side. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2019
June 27

In Christ I live and move and have my being. I live in perfect health and strength because the Lord has perfected all that concerns me. Now and always, I experience the realities of God’s Word concerning me. I live from the throne room of God where there is no sickness or disease. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2019
June 28

My life goes in one direction only—upward and forward. My body does not deteriorate, neither can it be brought down or held bound by sickness or infirmity, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.