Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37704 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Apr 9

I declare that my body is under obligation to respond to the Word of God at all times; my body is regulated by God's Word and every part of my body aligns to what God says. I am not one who continually requires healing; I am born of the life-giving Spirit of God; therefore, I am also a life giver.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2020
Apr 10

I declare that I've received the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness; therefore, I reign in life as a king. I dominate the devil, sickness and disease! I've overcome the world and its systems, in Jesus' Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Apr 11

I declare that am enjoying life to the full. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit; no sickness can triumph in this body, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Apr 12

I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me because the life that I now live in the body, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. He's my Lord, my King and my all. Christ is my life, in Him I live and move and have my being. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Apr 13

I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease and poverty, today and always! No weapon of darkness fashioned against me shall prosper because I live in the Name of Jesus! I've been delivered from sin, sickness and death, and catapulted into God's realm of abundant life where I reign victoriously with Christ, every day, in Jesus Name.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Apr 14

I am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down everything in my body that is contrary to the provisions of the Word. The greater One lives in me. I refuse to be sick because the life of God in me pulsates through every part of my body.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Apr 14

I've been catapulted into God's Kingdom of light and life where only divinity, success, victory, joy, peace, prosperity, and divine health reign. It is well with my spirit, soul and body. My life is an absolute manifestation of the glory of God! I live from inside out; the glory of the Lord in my spirit is expressed in my body with excellent and perfect health.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2020
April 16

I live the victorious life that God has called me into; a triumphant life above sickness, poverty, failure, death and every form of disease. I walk worthy of this calling today and always, fully taking advantage of the power of divinity at work in me, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Apr 17

I am free from sickness, and I will not be overtaken by feelings of pain and discomfort because God's Word and the law of life inundate my being completely. I refuse to cower in fear of what the adversary may do to my body because I know who I am. I can never be defeated; I stand as a king and I reign victoriously in life.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2020
April 18

I speak life, divine health, soundness, strength, vitality and energy to my body. I declare that I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I do not get sick. I do not have any disease. My body, system and organs function optimally and excellently. My body is impregnable to sickness, disease, attack or fatigue. I have the life, strength and energy of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Apr 19

I am born of the Word and Spirit of the Lord; therefore, I'm impregnable to everything that hurts or binds because I hail from God! I've overcome the devil and the cohorts of darkness, because the greater one indwells me!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Apr 20

I am a master over Satan because my spirit, soul, and body are now infused with divinity. I am a product of God's Word, for my origin is the Word of God; therefore my words and actions are backed by divine authority.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Apr 21

I'm born again; therefore, I'm not ordinary. As the Father has life in Himself, even so, has He given me to have His life: life without limits. Thus, I function with supernatural strength and abilities today; nothing and no one can hurt or harm me, for my sufficiency is of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Apr 22

Through the power of the Word and by the working of the Spirit, I walk in God's perfect will for my life today. There are no accidents or mishaps on my path, for I walk in preordained pathways of blessings! Goodness and mercy follow me everywhere I go, and I have the supernatural grace to excel in all my endeavors today, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Apr 23

My body was fashioned for the Lord's presence. It is the temple of the Holy Spirit, therefore sickness, disease and anything that hurts or binds have no place here. I reject the world's view about aging. I live in the ageless zone, where I can only grow without aging. Each day, I get stronger and healthier. Like the eagle, my strength and my youth are renewed!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Apr 24

The Name of Jesus is above all Names, and in His Name I live, move and have my being. The Name is above every form of sickness and disease, by whatever name they are called. Therefore, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I speak over every part of my body. I declare that anything that is not of God dies and passes out of my body.!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Apr 25

The Word of God is active in me and His presence is evident in my life. I declare that I experience the miraculous in my body every day by the power of God's Spirit, in Jesus Name. I'm superior to Satan; therefore, he has no power over me!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Apr 26

I have in my spirit the incorruptible life of God. This new life is in every cell of my blood, every bone of my body, and in every fiber of my being! Today, I walk in the reality of the new life of righteousness, which I've received in Christ.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Apr 27

I declare that my faith is alive and producing health in my body, therefore; I refuse to entertain doubts in my heart, for I know my faith always works. I'm not moved by what I see, feel or hear; I'm only moved by the Word of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Apr 28

My body responds to the Word of God and to the Name of Jesus Christ. I declare that my body is impervious to flu, virus, influenza, fever or infection. That same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me; therefore, my entire being is vitalized. I dwell continually in health through the working of His mighty power in me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Apr 29

I am not moved by lying symptoms. I declare that I am strong with the strength of God in me. I live and enjoy divine health and healing to the full. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Jesus has made my life beautiful! I'll never walk in sickness or defeat! The victorious and glorious life is mine now and always, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2020
Apr 30

I'm complete in Christ Jesus, and I've been perfected through my union with Him. I've been created for good works and predestinated for the good life; there is nothing wrong in my body. I've got everything I require for an excellent life and sickness is not a part of it.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2020
May 1

Christ is my life. He is my wisdom and my strength. I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I live and function by heavenly principles because I am from above. Therefore, I am impregnable to sicknesses, diseases or anything that can hurt or destroy the natural man.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2020
May 4

I am a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones; I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. In Him I live, move and have my being. Sin and death have no power over me. The Lord has given His angels charge over me; therefore, I declare that I am kept in all my ways.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2020
May 5

I am alive to God and Christ is alive in me. I can neither have any infirmity nor be sick. Even if I was attacked, it cannot stay because the life of Christ is in me and my body is programmed to respond only to God's Word. I am strong and I am alive with the life of God in the Name of Jesus. Hallelujah.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:16am On May 06, 2020
May 6

I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus! The life of God is in me; therefore, all fear is gone! My success, health, prosperity and long life are assured. I declare that I am complete in Christ! Nothing is lacking in my spirit, soul, or body! Everything that is supposed to be in me is there, and nothing needs to be added or taken out!

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2020
May 7

Christ is my life; in Him I live and move and have my being. I've been delivered from sickness and death, and catapulted into God’s realm of abundant life. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, I am 'uninfectable'. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2020
May 8

I enjoy divine health, prosperity, and victory today, as provided for me by God in His infallible Word. I am free from sicknesses and diseases of any kind, for the life of God is in me. I live a successful and inspiring life because I function in, and live by the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2020
May 9

I experience tremendous transformations in my body as I meditate continually on God’s Word. The Word builds me up, renews my strength and vitalizes my body. The divine life is evident in me and everyone who comes in contact with me is impacted by this life in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2020
May 10

I function from the high realm of the spirit, where anything is possible! Sickness doesn’t belong to me. I am a child of God. His love has given me life, so I have life in me. I have health in me. I have strength in me. I am alive, well and sound. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2020
May 11

I know who I am. Greater is He that's in me than he that's in the world. I'm walking in divine health, victory, dominion and righteousness. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and no illegal transactions can thrive in my body because I'm born of God, and my life is hid with Christ in God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2020
May 12

I live healthy and strong in the Name of Jesus. I manifest the virtues, perfections and excellencies of God's righteousness, continually walking in glory and dominion in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues / FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.