Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37735 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2020
Jan 6

I’m the God-kind of man, because I have the life and nature of God in my spirit. I’ve ceased to be human, for I’ve been brought, not only into a knowledge of Christ, but also into a union with Him that has made me an associate of the heavenly pantheon. I know who I am! Therefore, I rule and reign in this life, prevailing gloriously over sickness and disease by the power of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2020
Jan 7

I have the mind of Christ; therefore, the perfection of the Spirit works in me, for He’s called me to glory and excellence! I’m perfect and flawless, lacking nothing, because as He is, so am I in this world. I’m complete in Christ. My life is an expression of God’s perfections and glory. Sickness can’t express itself through me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Jan 8

I declare that no sickness or infirmity of the body can overwhelm me! I live in the Name of Jesus; I live in dominion over sickness, disease, and infirmities, divine Life tabernacles in me, for I've passed from death to life.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Jan 9

II unleash the forces of prosperity, health, and victory in my life, and disallow sickness, poverty, and defeat in my home and in my world. Daily, I dwell under the coverage of God’s protective wings, shielded from harm, terror and all evil. I fear nothing and no one, for, in Christ, I live and move and have my being. 
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2020
Jan 10

Divinity is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I refuse to let sickness dominate my body, for my body is the temple of the living God, and that same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2020
Jan 11

My life is a testimony of greatness, success, wealth, victory and health, all my days. I bring forth good things from within my spirit today. I am in sync with the Word; for it’s the food for my spirit, and it’s medicine to my physical body.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Jan 12

The life of God in me makes every fibre of my being: my cells, tissues, organs, and systems, impregnable to disease and sickness.
Christ lives in me; His life and immortality have been unveiled in my spirit! I am a partaker of the God-life— a life that is superior to sickness, disease, satan, and death!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Jan 13

I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; sin, death, sickness, and disease have no power over me. I fear nothing, and no one because the Lord is my shield and buckler. I dwell in safety, for in Christ I live, and move, and have my being. Hallelujah!
I recognize and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Jan 14

I declare in the Name of Jesus that divine health is mine; it is working from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I refuse to accommodate any sickness in my body; for greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Jan 15

I have the miracle I desire, because my faith is working and producing results. I refuse to be sick. Jesus is Lord over my body; therefore, divine health is mine, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2020
Jan 16

My body is not sustained by blood, but by the vitalizing power of the Holy Spirit in me. I declare that the Holy Spirit is at work in me; therefore, my body is daily renewed! I dwell continually in health through the working of His mighty power in me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Jan 17

Today, I walk free of every sickness, disease or infirmity and walk in the light of God's Word. The Word of God is life and health to my body. Its transforming power is changing the circumstances of my life and causing my health to spring forth, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Jan 18

I have the life of God in me; it flows in every fiber of my being. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has vitalized my body through and through. I'm whole, sound and excellent! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2020
Jan 19

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, every organ, tissue and cell in my body complies with the Word of God and functions perfectly, in the Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Jan 20

I willingly open my heart to receive the Word today. As I study the Scriptures, and listen to the Word of God, my spirit is flooded with light and faith is stirred in me to surmount every adversity and live triumphantly in health, soundness of mind and prosperity, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2020
Jan 21

I have the life and nature of God in me; therefore, I'm more than a conqueror. I live a triumphant and victorious life every day, far above sickness, disease, death, sin, satan and all negative systems of this world! The Lord has appointed unto me a life of divine health, victory, success and excellence, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2020
Jan 22

Divine life has been imparted into my spirit through Jesus Christ. That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts on my health, family, finances, and business, in the Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2020
Jan 23

Above all things, I prosper in health, even as my soul prospers. My health is dependent on God's Word. I refuse to be sick and I cannot be sick. Sickness cannot stay in my body because my body is the temple of the living God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2020
Jan 24

The Word of God has creative power to transform my life. It brings health and life to my body, and transforms the circumstances of my life. I'll never be sick in my life, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Jan 25

I'm from above! My origin is in God. I refuse to live an ordinary life that is subject to sickness and disease! I declare that I dwell in radiant health and strength by the day. No disease or infirmity can dwell in me, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2020
Jan 26

By the stripes of Jesus I was healed; therefore, I'm the healed of God and I remain in divine health because God's Word is influencing my body, revitalizing my frame, making me whole, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Jan 27

I maintain divine health and victory in Christ Jesus through my faith in God and His Word which I demonstrate daily. My faith has overcome the world and its system. I am a faith child of a faith God and I am neither moved nor perturbed by the things my physical senses perceive, because I live and overcome daily by faith in the Word of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Jan 28

Thank you Father for your healing power that is at work in me. It is working in every bone of my body and every cell of my blood; from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet. I rejoice dear Lord Jesus because your Word keeps me in perfect health, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Jan 29

The Word of God is my life, and it is medicine to my physical body. It purifies my body system daily and makes me immune to every form of disease and infirmity that is parading this world, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Jan 30

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I am anointed to live the life of dominion over sickness; therefore, I refuse to accommodate any infirmity in my body. I dwell in wholeness of health, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2020
Jan 31

My life is not sustained by blood, but by the Spirit of God. That same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me. He’s in my head! He’s in my hands! He’s in my legs! He’s all over me! It is impossible for my blood to be infected, because that same Spirit causes divine vitalization in my body, refreshing and rejuvenating me daily. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2020
Feb 1

I have the overcoming life of God in me, and that makes me indestructible and impregnable to disease and infirmity! Christ is Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Therefore, no disease or infirmity has any place in me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Feb 2

My strength is renewed, and I am divinely energized at all times. Therefore, there is no place for weakness, pain, fatigue or any other such symptoms in my body. The life of God is coursing through every part of my body. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Feb 3

The Father has made His abode in me. I am invested with His power and the supernatural ability to do the impossible. Not only am I full of divine health, I am also empowered to heal the sick. I am a dispenser of life. Through me, the sick receive healing and lives are saved, transformed and preserved.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2020
Feb 4

I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness. I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me! Everywhere I go, I enjoy my inheritance of supernatural health and prosperity in Christ. And because I am a blessing to the world, all who come to me will be partakers of this divine life as well. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Feb 5

I am inundated with divine blessings. These blessings cause me to prosper in all that I do. Everywhere I turn, and in everything I do, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Yes! I have a goodly heritage. Joy, health, peace, prosperity and the good life are my birthright in Christ!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Feb 07, 2020
Feb 6

The Lord is my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. In Him I have divine life, an everlasting life filled with divine health, and soundness of mind and body.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.