Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,240 members, 5,427,922 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 06:05 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (21424 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / Daily Divine Encounter Encounter With Dr Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Feb 07
Feb 7

My life is filled with the goodness and mercy of God. Sickness, diseases and infirmities have no place in my life. There is no good in ill health; as such, it cannot be found in any part of my life because my heritage–my legacy and birthright–is good. I can never be disadvantaged.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by shobam1410(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07
Thanks so very much for these bullets from God's WORD. What a blessing they are to me and many others.

Multipled Blessings bro�

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:34am On Feb 08
God bless you too bro

shobam1410:
Thanks so very much for these bullets from God's WORD. What a blessing they are to me and many others.

Multipled Blessings bro�
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:35am On Feb 08
Feb 8

The good things of life are for me; health, strength, prosperity and abundance are my lot in Christ. Indeed, all things are working together for my good and I enjoy divine favor always. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:17am On Feb 09
Feb 9

The Word of God is light and glory; I am transformed into the glorious image that I behold therein as I meditate and live by the Word. That light reveals the beauty and glory of the Lord in my life at all times.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:24am On Feb 10
Feb 10

The Word of God is my light and my life, it is a lamp to my feet and a light that illuminates my path; thus, I see and apprehend the greater levels of glory You have ordained for me, now and always.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Feb 11
Feb 11

I refuse to be sick because it's not in my nature. I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus; old things are passed away, and all things are become new. The man that could be sick is dead; the "me" that's alive today has Zoe - the supernatural life of God that makes me invincible and impregnable to sickness, disease and infirmity.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Feb 12
Feb 12
I belong in God's class of divine beings; therefore, I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings and provisions in Christ Jesus! Today, I recognize and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion and excellence!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Feb 13
Feb 13

The indestructible life of God is in me; therefore, sickness, disease, lack and death can't find a place in my life. The life and nature of God in me makes me invincible and superhuman. I'm a product of God’s Word!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Feb 14
Feb 14

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! When He died, I died; when He was buried, I was buried with Him; now that He's risen, I've been raised together with Him with the resurrection life that is sin, sickness, death, and disease-proof! I'm an ordained saint of God, with the life of God and His nature of righteousness.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:37am On Feb 15
Feb 15

I'm the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; I'm dead to sin but alive unto God. My members are yielded to God as instruments of righteousness; therefore, sin cannot reign in my body, for the nature of sin has been supplanted by God's nature of righteousness.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Feb 16
Feb 16

I have the life and nature of God in me; I've put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. I'm excited about my new life in Christ. I've passed from death to life; from sin to righteousness; from sickness to health; from poverty to wealth. Praise God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am
Feb 17

I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me because the life that I now live in the body, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. He’s my Lord, my King and my all. Christ is my life, in Him I live and move and have my being. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2019 Prophecies: '1 Governor, 4 Senators Will Die’ / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.