Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37743 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2020
May 13

I refuse to be sick! God wants me well, so I declare that I will always be well. I choose health, not sickness. I choose strength, not weakness and I choose life, not death. I am free and I have the life of God in me. I am strong in faith and I give all glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2020
May 14

I refuse to fear in the Name of Jesus. I can never get discouraged because Christ in me is the hope of glory. I live and walk in health and prosperity, and I enjoy all the benefits of my salvation in Christ. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2020
May 15

I stand strong in faith, unshakeable and unmovable, because Christ is the solid rock on which I stand. My faith is hinged on God's infallible Word, and I live a life of victory, excellence, dominion, and power in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
May 16

I testify that I am not what I used to be. I am full of life, supernatural ability and power. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. The life of God is fully expressed in every fragment of my being - spirit, soul and body. I am alive! Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
May 17

I thank God for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the crises of life. I declare that I am sustained by the power and authority of the Name. I live the higher life of glory that has been prearranged for me, in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2020
May 18

I walk in supernatural strength, divine health, constant supply and divine abilities every day. I live in, and by, the Name of Jesus today and always. I declare that I’m making progress with giant strides as I fulfill my ministry and destiny in Christ Jesus. Halleluyah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2020
May 19

I walk in the reality of my divine inheritance in Christ because the Word of God is at work in me! I’m not just a hearer of the Word, I do the Word. God’s Spirit rests mightily upon me and blesses me in every way.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2020
May 20

I’m perfected in Christ Jesus; I refuse to accommodate any sickness, disease or pain in my body, because I have the life of God in me! I’ve taken hold of eternal life. It doesn’t matter the trials, pain and difficulties in the world, I am unperturbed because I live in, and by, the Word of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2020
May 21

I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; I’m dead to this world but alive to God. My members are yielded to God as instruments of righteousness; therefore, sin or sickness has no dominion over my body. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2020
May 22

I’ve put on the new man, which is created in true holiness and righteousness. I’ve passed from death to life, from sin to righteousness, from sickness to health and from poverty to wealth. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from death and the law of sin.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2020
May 23

I'm strengthened and lifted by God’s Word today. My faith prevails against all opposing forces as I put God’s Word to work and take possession of all that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. I declare that I am healthy, well, prosperous and victorious in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2020
May 24

My body is active for Christ. My legs are His legs, He moves through me; they can never be lame. My hands are his hands, He walks through me; they can never be paralyzed. My eyes are His eyes, He sees through me; these eyes can never be blind. My whole body belongs to Christ. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2020
May 25

My body is infused with divine health because I have eternal life. Therefore, sickness, disease or death has no place in my life. The Spirit of God vitalizes my mortal body! The God-life in me destroys sickness, disease and infirmities! I’m healthy and strong in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2020
May 26

My life is the revelation of the graces and realities of the Word! Only the nature of Christ – His beauty and glory –is manifested in my physical body. I live triumphantly over sickness, disease, Satan, and the systems of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2020
May 27

The life of God is in me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I live the supernatural life of Christ naturally. I see as God sees! I look with the eyes of faith. Therefore, sickness, failure, defeat, and death are alien to me because I do not operate as a mere man.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2020
May 28

The transcendent life I have in Christ Jesus is beyond the ordinary level of perception and comprehension. I live a life of victory, success, divine health, abundance, excellence and glory, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2020
May 29

The Word of God is working in me; it's working in my body, in my mind and in my spirit. There is no death in any area of my life or in my body; by God's Word, I am living the good life God has planned ahead of time for me: a life of divine health, success and victory.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2020
May 30

There is no imperfection or weakness in my life, for I’ve been fashioned for divine health and strength. No sickness can affix itself to my body because the life of Christ in me produces total health and soundness. Halleluyah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
May 31

God’s Word is nourishment for my spirit, refreshment for my soul and health to my body. I believe in the efficacy of the Word. My faith wins all the time; it is proof producing and brings forth testimonies. I am sound and I radiate God’s goodness.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
June 1

The same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead lives in me; it's impossible for me to be brought down by sickness. The healing power of God is working in my bones, tissues, tendons, ligaments, and in every cell in my blood. The Holy Ghost vitalizes my body, making it indestructible.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2020
June 2

The life of God is working in my spirit, soul and body, and it is manifested in all that concerns me. I declare that sickness and ill health are far from me. I and all that are connected to me are protected from harm, and we dwell in health all our days, in Jesus' Name.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2020
June 3

The Word of God is working mightily in me; therefore, my body is impregnable to sickness. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world. It doesn’t matter what may come my way; I'm a victor and I have overcome because Christ is in me and He is my assurance of a victorious life.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2020
June 4

No infirmity can prevail over my body because eternal life is at work in me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus. Old things are passed away and all things are become new for me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2020
June 5

I’m complete in Christ Jesus, and I’ve been perfected through my union with Him. I’ve been created for good works and predestinated for the good life; there is nothing wrong in my body. I’ve got everything I require for an excellent and godly life, and sickness is not a part of it.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2020
June 6

I'm a new creation; I am superior to Satan and the forces of darkness. I am an offspring of divinity and a product of Christ's resurrection! I'm a partaker of the divine nature and I dwell in Zion; therefore, I don't get sick. I was born for health, success and the glory of God! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
June 7

That same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me; therefore, my entire being is vitalized and alive to God. I dwell continually in health, by the working of His mighty power in me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2020
June 8

Jesus Christ has made my life beautiful! I’ll never walk in sickness or defeat! The victorious and glorious life is mine now and always, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2020
June 9

My body is not sustained by blood, but by the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me. My health shines forth from one level of glory to another. Daily, my body is invigorated by God’s Spirit, and I walk in God’s perfect will every day of my life.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2020
June 10

The Word of God is life and health to my flesh, strength to my bones and purification to my blood. Today and always, I walk free of every sickness, disease or infirmity, and I walk in the light of God’s Word.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2020
June 11

My body is strong and healthy. Sickness and infirmity have no place in me. The life of Christ is at work in every fiber of my being, in every bone of my body and in every cell of my blood.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2020
June 12

No sickness can thrive in my body! I have the overcoming, disease-destroying life of God in me, which makes my body indestructible, incorruptible and impregnable to disease and infirmity!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2020
June 13

I declare that my faith is alive and producing health in my body. I refuse to entertain doubt in my heart because my faith always works. I’m not moved by what I see, feel or hear; I’m only moved by the Word of God. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.