Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice (2908 Views)

Guys, A Girl Who Likes You Will Ask Any Of These 5 Questions, Check To See. / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Lol
oge LifeofAirforce I thought you travel go Imo
And what's the meaning of LOL
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

Am not sure sef, it makes absolutely no sense, however there must be a point abet am not seeing it, so I will keep looking.

Worse case senerio, I die, what's the big deal. Still going to die eventually.
We hustle, make a lot of money, we die. Another person who lives life the the way it comes, ended up dying.

Take a look at this, a man refuses to hustle hard cuz he in his mind, he could die anytime. It turned out he lived over 100 in poverty. Lol. Another man decided to work hard and make money, he became rich... 2 years after becoming rich, he died.

What is life? What is the essence of life? Is life really worth it? Lol
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
how can you know if it's the best when you have no experience of other country?

I read book, I speak to people in many other countries, I watch documentaries and movies and sex tapes and diaries and histories. I have lived many lives wink wink.

But my personal choice is to stay, if I can't make it here how can I be proud of my name , the name of my fatherland, or my skin, besides home is where the heart is.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
It's called City of Angels.

DrinkLimca:
Lol na USA sure pass o..

Los Angeles precisely in California..

aka city of dreams..

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by BiafranBushBoy: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
KelvinCX:

Which normal guy dey ask "sorry can i fvck you"

You haven't heard? Put your ears to the ground then...

What do you say before digging your girl?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
We hustle, make a lot of money, we die. Another person who lives life the the way it comes, ended up dying.

Take a look at this, a man refuses to hustle hard cuz he in his mind, he could die anytime. It turned out he lived over 100 in poverty. Lol. Another man decided to work hard and make money, he became rich... 2 years after becoming rich, he died.

What is life? What is the essence of life? Is life really worth it? Lol

I don't think money is the point of life, when you have the money plenty, what next? That question border me die, let's say I marry, what next, okay children, after what next?
Is it the point to just come here and reproduce? cry cry
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

I read book, I speak to people in many other countries, I watch documentaries and movies and sex tapes and diaries and histories. I have lived many lives wink wink.

But my personal choice is to stay, if I can't make it here how can I be proud of my name , the name of my fatherland, or my skin, besides home is where the heart is.
wow I'm impressed, you are a true Nigerian and I pray you make it here..

As for me, I'm not a true Nigerian, I'm having a feeling that my ancestors are from USA, so I'm going to my original country..
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:

As for me, I'm not a true Nigerian, I'm having a feeling that my ancestors are from USA, so I'm going to my original country..

Lol, good bless your hustle bro.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
It's called City of Angels.

yeah true..

The first city God will destroy in America.. Lol
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Shayneward1: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You haven't heard? Put your ears to the ground then...

What do you say before digging your girl?

So you apologize before fvcking your girl?

Haha
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why do we have to choose sex doll to lady
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

Lol, good bless your hustle bro.
Best of luck.
Thanks sir, I will beg Donald Trump to release weapons to buhari, to use for boko haram..
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
yeah true..

I seriously think that should be New York
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by BiafranBushBoy: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

So you apologize before fvcking your girl?

Haha

Not bad, is it?

wink. It shows I cherish the hole. Don't you think?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

I seriously think that should be New York
nope it's los Angeles, that city is a low key Sodom and Gomorrah..
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thanks sir, I will beg Donald Trump to release weapons to buhari, to use for boko haram..

Lol I think trump will laff at that, they won't help us move forward.
Trump is a business man, a strong Nigeria Is bad for business, we have enemies everywhere.

If the day comes where by they need our land, the will drop the farse of world peace and invade us.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by SedoAlhaji(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Can someone send 5k to my account? I need it badly......
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
nope it's los Angeles, that city is a low key Sodom and Gomorrah..

I will have to research this, I seriously thought that new York would be it.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

I don't think money is the point of life, when you have the money plenty, what next? That question border me die, let's say I marry, what next, okay children, after what next?
Is it the point to just come here and reproduce? cry cry
That's why I asked the question 'what is the essence of life if after every struggle and tussle is death?'
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

Lol I think trump will laff at that, they won't help us move forward.
Trump is a business man, a strong Nigeria Is bad for business, we have enemies everywhere.

If the day comes where by they need our land, the will drop the farse of world peace and invade us.
lol you are right.
but why stay in a powerless country, ruled by greedy and foolish men?

seriously Nigeria is a joke..
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by toms55(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
why is it too late for Airforce1 to have sense, amen ?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

I will have to research this, I seriously thought that new York would be it.
New York is too busy, her residence are only concern with making money..
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by futurebillgate(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
why cant i get help from people
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
That's why I asked the question 'what is the essence of life if after every struggle and tussle is death?'

I search for this in religion, nothing to find, my plan is to travel the astral plane and speak to other entities and find out the first beginning, if I can find that out I should be able to understand what , and why. I seriously hope there is an answer.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by madridguy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why?

DrinkLimca:
yeah true..

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lol you are right.
but why stay in a powerless country, ruled by greedy and foolish men?

seriously Nigeria is a joke..

Yes she is a joke, but one of the freest places to be, if you commit a crime the odds of being caught are below 10%. Evnen if your are caught you can easiily survive.
Also so many untaped resources, so many rich fools, so much to exploit, if you have the right mind set, you can seize this country and make it in your image.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

I search for this in religion, nothing to find, my plan is to travel the astral plane and speak to other entities and find out the first beginning, if I can find that out I should be able to understand what , and why. I seriously hope there is an answer.
Hahahaha I love this. Please let me know when you finally get answer to this question
toms55:
why is it too late for Airforce1 to have sense, amen ?
because you refuse to understand you are not in any way
In his level
Hustle your life out bro
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
futurebillgate:
who will offer you help
Can't you see your name
Your name speak for you bro
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
futurebillgate:

Your Monika is telling, bro work, no one helps you unless they see you helping yourself
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

Yes she is a joke, but one of the freest places to be, if you commit a crime the odds of being caught are below 10%. Evnen if your are caught you can easiily survive.
Also so many untaped resources, so many rich fools, so much to exploit, if you have the right mind set, you can seize this country and make it in your image.
abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking!! Student Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Cheat Fears / Wives Let Me Educate You About Morning Sex For A Few Minute. / Free Loading, Carding, Wire Transfer Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.