Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice (2911 Views)

Guys, A Girl Who Likes You Will Ask Any Of These 5 Questions, Check To See. / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Stegomiah why can't you comment
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
Hahahaha I love this. Please let me know when you finally get answer to this question

To be sincere you will have to wait for years, maybe 10, am quite Strong but I avoid astral travel, I feel like someone is waiting for me ,(not nicely) so am taking my time, I want to be ready for death when I go.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
Why?
The city of sin..

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why can't farano & Rocktations
Fp this
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

Yes she is a joke, but one of the freest places to be, if you commit a crime the odds of being caught are below 10%. Evnen if your are caught you can easiily survive.
Also so many untaped resources, so many rich fools, so much to exploit, if you have the right mind set, you can seize this country and make it in your image.
lol haha haha ha i must confess you are right..

The plan is to stay and make money in USA for ten years, and after I've been granted a citizenship of USA..

I Will come to Nigeria and tap those untapped resources and explore the rich fools..

But first USA citizenship on my mind..
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi my love let chat na
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:

The plan is to stay and make money in USA for ten years, and after I've been granted a citizenship of USA..

I Will come to Nigeria and tap those untapped resources and explore the rich fools..

Nigeria don become country of last hope

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Oyi.ndidi my love let chat na
Your love? Anyway, I no dey chat again. You want chat with me sef angry

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Biacan boss lady
Daviy22
AmareBae my future wife
I have not seen una here why
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

To be sincere you will have to wait for years, maybe 10, am quite Strong but I avoid astral travel, I feel like someone is waiting for me ,(not nicely) so am taking my time, I want to be ready for death when I go.
To he honest, I've never been scared of death. You may not believe me but it's me being honest with you. Although, I don't wish for death but I've never been scared of the day it will walk in. Why should we even be scared of something we can't avoid? lol

Death is NOTHING to us, since when we are, death didn't come. And when death has come, we are not - Epicurus

When we exist there is no death. When there is death we do not exist grin grin
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
why na don't fall my hand here
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
To he honest, I've never been scared of death. You may not believe me but it's me being honest with you. Although, I don't wish for death but I've never been scared of re is no death. When there is death we do not exist grin grin
my brother me I fear death ooh
After everything we will surely die
Why
Some die at teens age child age youth age adult age
God is unfair
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
I truly love you dear
So whats up how today
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Oyindidi(f): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
why na don't fall my hand here
Sorry, who be this?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
my brother me I fear death ooh
After everything we will surely die
Why
Some die at teens age child age youth age adult age
God is unfair
Death is nothing. We all gonna die. I intend to deserve it tho. Lol.

Well, what I don't understand is why we brought here to hustle and die at the end

Did we come here just to suffer and die?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sorry, who be this?
this is lifeofpolice1 aka king among men
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Stegomiah: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
amani63:
Stegomiah why can't you comment

Trust me.... You can't answer my questions
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I truly love you dear
So whats up how today
my day was okay, yours?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
this is lifeofpolice1 aka king among men
Okay

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
Lol. Well, what I don't understand is why we brought here to hustle and die at the end

Did we come here just to suffer and die?
the cause is from Adam and Eve
Thunder will fire them
For bringing this suffering to us
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
my day was okay, yours?
awesome dear
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
To he honest, I've never been scared of death. You may not believe me but it's me being honest with you. Although, I don't wish for death but I've never been scared of the day it will walk in. Why should we even be scared of something we can't avoid? lol

Death is NOTHING to us, since when we are, death didn't come. And when death has come, we are not - Epicurus

I fear not achieving what I want before I die, I fear dying and finding there is nothing after.
Oyindidi:
Okay
can I mail you
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
the cause is from Adam and Eve
Thunder will fire them
For bringing this suffering to us
Thus guy tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Stegomiah:

I will answer you
I promise you I will
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

I fear not achieving what I want before I die, I fear dying and finding there is nothing after.
Lol. Such phobia

I fear dying and finding out there's life after death. Cuz as it stands, I don't believe there is
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by edimolu(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:

dey dere dey deceive yasef....
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
edimolu:

dey dere dey deceive yasef....
Okay grin
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Good plan, however the world changes fast, android humans will do all the work soon then people will lose jobs, crime will rocket and a slow extermination might be next.

What ever your plan be on the winning team, America has a way of changing people, u might for get your plan and be carried away like millions before you.
Be rooted before you go, and make your mind a single arena and you may comeback in that 10years.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Stegomiah:

what is the question all about I will answer it
Stegomiah
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
Lol. Such phobia

I fear dying and finding out there's life after death. Cuz as it stands, I don't believe there is

I have a lot, seen a lot and experience a lot of impossible things, some I have done myself.

There is life after death, that I am sure of, i'm just having fun here.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

Good plan, however the world changes fast, android humans will do all the work soon then people will lose jobs, crime will rocket and a slow extermination might be next.

What ever your plan be on the winning team, America has a way of changing people, u might for get your plan and be carried away like millions before you.
Be rooted before you go, and make your mind a single arena and you may comeback in that 10years.
I'm you are Right, but as far it may seem, 10 years is just around the corner..

I don't think America Will change me, people that changed are those that don't visit home..

so Long as I visit home to make my presence and my influence known, i can still maintain my plans and not loose my identity and Truth is that apart from the 10 years stay, my children that Will be given birth to in USA Will render me a citizen quickly..

Truth is that, USA will always be the winning side..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him Sex On Daily Basis (photos / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 / This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.