Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice (2915 Views)

Guys, A Girl Who Likes You Will Ask Any Of These 5 Questions, Check To See. / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Oyindidi my love let chat na
she is a married woman.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Oyindidi(f): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
can I mail you
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

I have a lot, seen a lot and experience a lot of impossible things, some I have done myself.

There is life after death, that I am sure of, i'm just having fun here.
Lol. That's good. Until then lol
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
are you married
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
she is a married woman.
what is she doing on nairaland if she is married
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Oyindidi(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
are you married
Yes
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes
what are you doing in romance section if you are married
You want to be corrupt
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I'm you are Right, but as far it may seem, 10 years is just around the corner..

I don't think America Will change me, people that changed are those that don't visit home..

so Long as I visit home to make my presence and my influence known, i can still maintain my plans and not loose my identity and Truth is that apart from the 10 years stay, my children that Will be given birth to in USA Will render me a citizen quickly..

Truth is that, USA will always be the winning side..

I like this, be positive bro, best of luck, I hope we can all raise Nigeria to something we can be proud yo leave to our children.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
what is she doing on nairaland if she is married
looking for sugar sons..
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Oyindidi(f): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
what are you doing in romance section if you are married
You want to be corrupt
who want corrupt me here?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
looking for sugar sons..
she should accept moi
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
Lol. That's good. Until then lol

Lol bro, am not speaking of heaven or hell oh.
Those are only constructs that cab only snear those who believe in them.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
I wan save you from the corruption
DrinkLimca:
looking for sugar sons..
he say you are looking for sugar son can I be one
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Oyindidi(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
she should accept moi
You see why I never wanted to reply you? Good night
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
she should accept moi
she craves for big dick..
are you big down there?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Oyindidi(f): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I wan save you from the corruption he say you are looking for sugar son can I be one
May God forgive you.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
people like spareNo1,amani63,donsimo,and so no
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
You see why I never wanted to reply you? Good night
you never wanted to reply me
Ahaaa what a statement
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
May God forgive you.
amen but am sorry ok
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
she craves for big dick..
are you big down there?
for sure both front and back
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by futurebillgate(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

Your Monika is telling, bro work, no one helps you unless they see you helping yourself
I pray i be what i said in my moniker
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by futurebillgate(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
amani63:
who will offer you help Can't you see your name Your name speak for you bro
ok
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
futurebillgate:
I pray i be what i said in my moniker
Amen

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
for sure both front and back
send her a pm, she will reply..
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
people like spareNo1,amani63,donsimo,and so no
me corrupt her
What a world of impurity
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
send her a pm, she will reply..
okoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collection Of Latest Trending Ankara Long Gown Styles For Plus Size / "Men, Don't Give Us Money Till You Marry Us" - Lady / Guys, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Girl For The First Time? -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.