Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible (11323 Views)

Sugar Lumps For Libido And Healthy Sex / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

So the person who trolled me deactivated. If I had taken all the nonsense you all kept saying to heart, I would've. And this little thing about the op using you as reference made you deactivate. Some people are funny.
If all of them will even deactivate, I think this place will be cleaner.

This confirms that, irrespective of how you do not care for any harsh words said to you on nairaland, it has a way of affecting you.

I have told people that claim they do not care about what people say to them that such assertion isn't through. They do care and they are only making themselves/skin so thick to always resist the effect on them.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Daeylar(f): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Shortyy:
Hmm. Na today? The way boys, guys, men bully people ( especially women) on this app is mind blowing. And I've realized it's just for attention. Maybe they've sent you an email you didn't reply, or they've mentioned you, you didn't reply. The next way is insulting you. Some even do it for fun. It's sickening.

Well I'm glad I am the way I am. No amount of trolling gets to me, it's either I serve it to you hot or I just ignore your irrelevant ass.

Please learn to ignore it works like magic. They'll get tired eventually. Bunch of miserable keyboard warriors.

Preach grin no lies
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by ba7man(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Maybe it's until someone brings thugs to disrupt the next Nairaland end of year party and beat up some trolls in attendance that some will know it's now real . shocked
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by BluntBoy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
I think humans will start laying eggs before that happens.

It's going to be hard, but if we can achieve that, nl would be fun. Though, somethings are inevitable. Lol.

Who has been trolling you? I thought it was only Jaks.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Diamond23(f): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
[/color]Same here just felt remorseful cry ND belittled cry replying to one stupid fool grin dat kept quoting me upndan buh v grown up now......no more reply to stupid quotes, mentions nd trolls........i stand with an insult-free Nnairaland.[color=#770077]
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrphysics:

This is not bad and should be rebuked by all.

or This is BAD and should be rebuked by all. Trying to understand if its a mistake. Well i understand your message. Which indeed is a good one. Let me just tell you, the 'RESULTS OF THIS EXPERIMENTATION' called social media a virtual world of the mostly anonymous where people choose to be so irresponsible is yet to surface. Few years from now, we will see how the vexations on here have influenced characters inclining them to the negative in their day to day life offline. Hmmmm..........this 21st Century sef. mrphysic if the above is a mistake please correct it. Bro, this forum needs no studying at all in order to understand that it survives based on promoting UNHEALTHY CONVERSATIONS and all kinds of IRRESPONSIBILITIES because such NEGATIVITY is what trends. Hence, makes money for those who own it. Gender wars in Romance section. Fanatics and Lunatics in the Religion section. Senseless pride in tribe in the politics section............WELL THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL THREAD.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

So the person who trolled me deactivated. If I had taken all the nonsense you all kept saying to heart, I would've. And this little thing about the op using you as reference made you deactivate. Some people are funny.

Those ones are better the ones that hide behind multiple alternates to spew thrash. If you wan troll, do it with your known account. That way we know how to handle ourselves.

If you hide behind an unknown account, you're not just a bully, you are a coward!!! grin grin
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
WORDWORLD:

or This is BAD and should be rebuked by all. Trying to understand if its a mistake. Well i understand your message. Which indeed is a good one. Let me just tell you, the results of this 'EXPERIMENTATION' called social media a virtual world of the mostly anonymous where people choose to be so irresponsible is yet to surface. Few years from now, we will see how the vexations on here have influenced characters inclining them to the negative in their day today life offline. Hmmmm..........21st Century. mrphysic if the above is a mistake please correct it. Bro, this forum needs no studying at all in order to understand that it survives based on promoting UNHEALTHY CONVERSATIONS and all kinds of IRRESPONSIBILITIES because such NEGATIVITY is what trends. Hence, makes money for those who own it. Gender wars in Romance section. Fanatics and Lunatics in the Religion section. Senseless pride in tribe in the politics section............WELL THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL THREAD.
Lol, just checked it and its been corrected. Thanks for being very observant. It's definitely a mistake
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Those ones are better the ones that hide behind multiple alternates to spew thrash. If you wan troll, do it with your known account. That way we know how to handle ourselves.

If you hide behind an unknown account, you're not just a bully, you are a coward!!! grin grin
Lol, I wanted to respond but when I took a closer look and understanding of the moniker, I had to keep quiet. Also, the signature also speaks opposite of what is on your post.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

Excuse me. smiley
Let's get something straight.

My data, my phone, my nl account, my business.
You are in no position to tell me how I should 'act' here. I can't buy my data with my hard earned money only to be told how I should 'act' online. This is my cyberspace.

Thank you.

Maky de Maky de debbie-debbie!!! "My data, my phone, my nl account, my business". O! Baby.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color]Same here just felt remorseful cry ND belittled cry replying to one stupid fool grin dat kept quoting me upndan buh v grown up now......no more reply to stupid quotes, mentions nd trolls........i stand with an insult-free Nnairaland.[color=#770077]

Thank you for saying Yes to this vision

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol, I wanted to respond but when I took a closer look and understanding of the moniker, I had to keep quiet. Also, the signature also speaks opposite of what is on your post.

I'm not hiding, my signature obviously tells my main handle. My main was banned grin
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I'm not hiding, my signature obviously tells my main handle. My main was banned grin
Lol, perhaps by doing what I did when my main was banned and I created a new moniker I used once and left because they was no need for it.

Well, I didn't say you're hiding. grin grin you may be playing hide and seek game.

An account wouldn't be banned for doing nothing. Sure, we should say yes to the vision of an insult-free nairaland

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Oh, I was also thinking of the meaning of the name AntiBrutus. Seems its dedicated for brutal comment
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrphysics:

Oh, I was also thinking of the meaning of the name AntiBrutus. Seems its dedicated for brutal comment

Brutus is a friend turned betrayer, backstabber.

You sure know what 'anti' as a prefix means.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Brutus is a friend turned betrayer, backstabber.

You sure know what 'anti' as a prefix means.
Hope this friend is not who I am thinking of now. Because, his moniker is everywhere on this nairaland and you don't even know when you are chatting with him.

Lol, a moniker dedicated in remembrance of a backstabber and a betrayer.

Sure I have been explained the meaning of your main moniker and it wasn't dedicated to a backstabber or a betrayer. I feel they should follow a particular sequence (you may not have thought of it this way) but no, this moniker got no chill for it's prey grin grin grin
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrphysics:

Hope this friend is not who I am thinking of now. Because, his moniker is everywhere on this nairaland and you don't even know when you are chatting with him.

Lol, a moniker dedicated in remembrance of a backstabber and a betrayer.

Sure I have been explained the meaning of your main moniker and it wasn't dedicated to a backstabber or a betrayer. I feel they should follow a particular sequence (you may not have thought of it this way) but no, this moniker got no chill for it's prey grin grin grin

Tell me more

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Tell me more
Nothing more to tell Poco
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Maky de Maky de debbie-debbie!!! "My data, my phone, my nl account, my business". O! Baby.
As e dey be bruh. cheesy cool
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Poco na you be this? shocked
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Who has been trolling you? I thought it was only Jaks.
I get trolled daily. I didn't take any to heart, but this particular guy trolled me Sunday night to Monday morning, and went to another thread to preach on cyber bully. That's when I had to address the hypocrisy. If not I wouldn't have answered him at all.
He, Espada and one mikeujoel.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrphysics:

If all of them will even deactivate, I think this place will be cleaner.

This confirms that, irrespective of how you do not care for any harsh words said to you on nairaland, it has a way of affecting you.

I have told people that claim they do not care about what people say to them that such assertion isn't through. They do care and they are only making themselves/skin so thick to always resist the effect on them.
But sometimes we don't really care. I wouldn't have bothered about him if I didn't see his comment in that suicide thread clamouring for peace.

If someone trolls me that I'm an imbe.cile, and I'm not. Do you think I'll be bothered?
If someone trolls Davido calling him a pauper, whereas we know he's in billions, do you think he'll care at all?
I think it depends on the circumstances and kind of trolling.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Stevengerd:
Bro i swear quora make lotta sense, intelligent comments. NL Person still chop ban if u tok truth, voice ur mind na ban ask Nwamaipke!

A Forum where Actual professionals and people dedicated to their craft contribute is better than a forum filled with frustrated, ill-mannered and most times uneducated (even the educated ones have third world mentality) people.

Oh wow, you've reached the pinnacle of mankind's discovery. In other news, the sky is blue. wink
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
Poco na you be this? shocked

Na me jare

makydebbie:
I get trolled daily. I didn't take any to heart, but this particular guy trolled me Sunday night to Monday morning, and went to another thread to preach on cyber bully. That's when I had to address the hypocrisy. If not I wouldn't have answered him at all.
He, Espada and one mikeujoel.

Espada10 is a coward. An untrained one at that.
A shy rat who hides behind mask to troll ladies. You say what he wants to read and you see him view and leave, you say what irks him and he jumps out...to fire shots. Outside romance section, such a hypocritical coward would have been long forgotten. When he sees no one is supporting him and your comment is getting more support...he will hide all through that thread... grin grin

You shouldn't be putting him in the same category with the others, he isn't bold enough to use or identify with his main account. He is in the lowest class of bullies. Take note of this pls.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Na me jare

A shy rat who hides behind mask to troll ladies. You say what he wants to read and you see him view and leave, you say what irks him and he jumps out...to fire shots. Outside romance section, such a hypocritical coward would have been long forgotten. When he sees no one is supporting him and your comment is getting more support...he will hide all through that thread... grin grin

You shouldn't be putting him in the same category with the others, he isn't bold enough to use or identify with his main account. He is in the lowest class of bullies. Take note of this pls.
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..all this essay for me, just to asslick Nairaland slayqueen and "Ghana must go" makydebbie...kai!!...Just come out and ask for her number and stop hiding behind me....Martin0 does a better job than you.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Na me jare

How long is the ban? Me I like Pocoohantas account oh.

A shy rat who hides behind mask to troll ladies. You say what he wants to read and you see him view and leave, you say what irks him and he jumps out...to fire shots. Outside romance section, such a hypocritical coward would have been long forgotten. When he sees no one is supporting him, or your comment is gathering likes...he will hide all through that thread... grin grin

That guy is a two-faced coward. I won't be surprised he's this pained because person no reply pm.

This guy has been trolling us with his alternate for God knows how long. How can someone dedicate his nl existence to people who don't know or care about him?

I wrote an article about pastors kids and the challenges they go through, in that article, I let it known that I'm also a pastor's child so I can relate.
This nigga will go and be trolling, saying I'm denying my father. If I didn't write it in that article, will any soul know about it here?

He lives a sad life in reality that's why his happiness is trolling ladies. Very hypocritical fellow too, I'll continue to ignore that one. Once people no agree with am, he'll run like with his tail in between his legs just like a sissy that he's.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

That guy is a two-faced coward. I won't be surprised he's this pained because person no reply pm.

This guy has been trolling us with his alternate for God knows how long. How can someone dedicate his nl existence to people who don't know or care about him?

I wrote an article about pastors kids and the challenges they go through, in that article, I let it known that I'm also a pastor's child so I can relate.
This nigga will go and be trolling, saying I'm denying my father. If I didn't write it in that article, will any soul know about it here?

He lives a sad life in reality that's why his happiness is trolling ladies. Very hypocritical fellow too, I'll continue to ignore that one. Once people no agree with am, he'll run like with his tail in between his legs just like a sissy that he's.
says the no1 hypocrite on Nairaland "romance " section..tell it to the birds and people who don't know who you are or newly registered members....local nairaland slayqueen like you, who only comes to nairaland for attention..I am not the one posting pictures of me on the bed with my small breast hanging out...hypocrite that will deny her family members for common likes ...cry me a river
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

Hihihihi. You'll like this one too.
Few days, actuallly. I decided to have a second one.

Espada10 is more than two faced. He has 1-11. Now that's sick.
You don't wanna know how many threads I have commented on and caught him viewing. Once he knows the comment favours the boys [and he needs the boys to back him up], he will view and run grin...otherwise, he'll attack. I am sure that's the same thing he does with you. He is the main hypocrite. Everyone knows you're 'omo pastor', minus Espada10 though.

Unrepentant bullies are most times compensating for something. His own isn't any different. His parents probably tried their best, it just wasn't good enough. I'll suggest you keep praying for him.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Stevengerd(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

A Forum where Actual professionals and people dedicated to their craft contribute is better than a forum filled with frustrated, ill-mannered and most times uneducated (even the educated ones have third world mentality) people.

Oh wow, you've reached the pinnacle of mankind's discovery. In other news, the sky is blue. wink
Yea, True tok bro!
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You don't wanna know how many threads I have commented on and caught him viewing. Once he knows the comment favours the boys [and he needs the boys to back him up], he will view and run grin...otherwise, he'll attack. I am sure that's the same thing he does with you. He is the main hypocrite. Everyone knows you're 'omo pastor', minus Espada10 though.

Unrepentant bullies are most times compensating for something. His own isn't any different. His parents probably tried their best, it just wasn't good enough. I'll suggest you keep praying for him.
stop hiding behind me..Pm makydebbie and be upfront and ask for her number .she will give it to you...she is a dyke who is known for sexually "pm "women here on nairaland...Just come out queen bee
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Okay dear, same here. I've a maky.dee account too.

Oh so the sicko has many faces? Only you, many faces and they're all ugly like his attitude. angry

My dear, me too. I'll be expecting a stupid mention and I won't get and I'll also be wondering wetin do baba. Trolling don tire am? Dude even needs backup to troll successfully. Failed troll.
I don't hide alot of things about myself oh. I'm an open book. cheesy

Me I'm busy praying for people who deserve my prayers. His hate will take him to hell I kuku don't even think about him or have him in mind at all. grin grin
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

I don't hide alot of things about myself oh. I'm an open book. cheesy

Me I'm busy praying for people who deserve my prayers. His hate will take him to hell I kuku don't even think about him or have him in mind at all. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. / Girl Post Semi-unclad Pics On Facebook, Nigerian React (photo) / #bbnaija: Mercy Caught Masturbating? (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74