Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible (11294 Views)

Sugar Lumps For Libido And Healthy Sex / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
zicoraads:

This your new year façade doesn't even suit you. It comes off as odd grin You have already created a no-nonsense, quick to insult persona, stick to it. This sudden meekness is strange.

And if anyone wants to talk about how people shouldn't insult people here, it certainly shouldn't be you. Unjustly or not, you are known for it. And if it wasn't because I don't go snooping on people's posts, I am certain I won't get far before I dig up one of the several ones you have dished out.
Excuse me. smiley
Let's get something straight.

My data, my phone, my nl account, my business.
You are in no position to tell me how I should 'act' here. I can't buy my data with my hard earned money only to be told how I should 'act' online. This is my cyberspace.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Stevengerd(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Nairaland is damaging our learning habits, i must confess, anyways, lemme enjoy" some " of my last days...
Lol, sure bro!
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Oyindidi(f): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Lol. My sister. You dey bring the family issue matter come here?
grin I no get issue with anybody. How was your day?
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin I no get issue with anybody. How was your day?

I wonder how people interpret " type " and " talk ", how does it correlate? Anyways, ideas rule the world, and when one is loaded, it expresses itself in many ways, one of such is social media commenting, which is often miscontrued as talk too much...You don hear my voice before?
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by IamLEGEND1: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Try harder cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No one knows exactly what the point of this thread is.
All we've heard is how your days on NL are numbered and you'll be moving over to kwara.
baba, if NL no do you.....Leave.
you don't need to make a show of it because ultimately, no one really cares if you stay or go as I'm sure you'll soon find out.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Yesh, I've seen the traffic and some graphic shii, but insults isn't what spices up the section but different life expereinces that touches the heart...So not necessarily insults Sir.

I like your analytical skills though. O perceive you''ll have sharp business skills...Hone in on it..

Lol. Insults isn't what spices up the section?
Man.. I'd like to take you up on that..

Make a poll and ask nairalanders to vote honestly..

What brings them to romance section..

A. Beef between son-of-mark and dark-rebel
Or
B. Emotional romantic stories. grin

Ahh.. Grazie, and I intend to.. cheesy
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
All we've heard is how your days on NL are numbered and you'll be moving over to kwara.
you don't need to make a show of it because ultimately, no one really cares if you stay or go as I'm sure you'll soon find out.

Okay. Five lines now from one, still try harder cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
DrinkLimca:
@ bolded, you must be kidding me..

grin

. I'm only kidney please.. I'm not being serious
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Oyindidi(f): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

I wonder how people interpret " type " and " talk ", how does it correlate? Anyways, ideas rule the world, and when one is loaded, it expresses itself in many ways, one of such is social media commenting, which is often miscontrued as talk too much...You don hear my voice before?
Hello!!! Hope I no go trigger your typing spirit? shocked
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Lol. Insults isn't what spices up the section?
Man.. I'd like to take you up on that..

Make a poll and ask nairalanders to vote honestly..

What brings them to romance section..

A. Beef between son-of-mark and dark-rebel
Or
B. Emotional romantic stories. grin

Ahh.. Grazie, and I intend to.. cheesy

Check out the thread with the highest amount of views and you'll see it isn't threads with insults or fights, i can bet you on this bra
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oyindidi:

My typing spirit triggered by Lol

Greiboy, do i really type fast ?
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

yeah bro
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
All we've heard is how your days on NL are numbered and you'll be moving over to
kwara.

Baba say na kwara..

Kwara ni, Ekiti kor

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Hmmm!!! see as i open mouth, punching words frm Makydebbie... Mehn Insult free forum QUORA.
Quora doesn't have a politics section where people argue about APC and PDP.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by IamLEGEND1: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Guy don't misconstrue my comment plz.
then pray tell,ma'am. Enlightenment is all we seek.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
charliboy654:

Quora doesn't have a politics section where people argue about APC and PDP.

Yahoo, BBC, CNN all have sections where folks comment like NL, yet, the fights there are milder. Check and verify
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Check out the thread with the highest amount of views and you'll see it isn't threads with insults or fights, i can bet you on this bra

grin

Bro.. Apart from threads that make it to front page, the threads with mad turn up and views are the ones deep inside the moderators cupboards..

The ones that contain blood, ripped flesh, bones and teeth alike.. grin
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
greiboy:
yeah bro

Phew. Na as God do me jare... Jeez, some ladies have told me this offline too oh. Na God...Wetin i go talk
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by jaksmillioniar: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

[quot
Oyindidi:
greiboy:
[/quote]
obiorathesubtle post=64428764:

grin

. I'm only kidney please.. I'm not being serious
e author=DrinkLimca post=64428142]What is nairaland without the fights?

The fights are necessary evils that ignites fun and laughter, though not fun for the loosing side..

By the way where is victornezzar?

Sevilla will still chop man united raw, Sanchez or not..
did u knw makydebbie is d biggest hippocrate i saw dis blog and she act as peson to get pity wen shes worst did u know how she go from rooms insulting pple.i feel sad cos i feels shes posess a girl dat was good and innocent now act as demon since last year my birthday blog she wish me well in 2016 i wish u saw wat she put in 2017 cos we are quarelling. am 35 i neva shame to put my age but why d disrespect d only tin i told her was to stop foolin arnd wit nairaland boys and wat she like to post against naija so we become enemy she curse me all d time she and her useless friends. dis a new year ive fight a lot of pple here but today we respect each oda and are friend but ask dat ghana thing why she is lookin for pity wen she is worst bloody hippocrate
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

grin

Bro.. Apart from threads that make it to front page, the threads with mad turn up and views are the ones deep inside the moderators cupboards..

The ones that contain blood, ripped flesh, bones and teeth alike.. grin

I disagree, and again, those don't bring the traffic that sustains regular visits, you're oscillating bro.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Sugar97(f): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hope this works... cry
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
[quote author=DrinkLimca post=64428142]What is nairaland without the fights?

The fights are necessary evils that ignites fun and laughter, though not fun for the loosing side..

did u knw makydebbie is d biggest hippocrate i saw dis blog and she act as peson to get pity wen shes worst did u know how she go from rooms insulting pple.i feel sad cos i feels shes posess a girl dat was good and innocent now act as demon since last year my birthday blog she wish me well in 2016 i wish u saw wat she put in 2017 cos we are quarelling. am 35 i neva shame to put my age but why d disrespect d only tin i told her was to stop foolin arnd wit nairaland boys and wat she like to post against naija so we become enemy she curse me all d time she and her useless friends. dis a new year ive fight a lot of pple here but today we respect each oda and are friend but ask dat ghana thing why she is lookin for pity wen she is worst bloody hippocrate

Elder, no vex. Take Kola. Coolu Temper... No vex..Biko
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

I disagree, and again, those don't bring the traffic that sustains regular visits, you're oscillating bro.

Lol. Let's agree to disagree then..

Been regular enough to type according to what I've seen..
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by CentaurXLV(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Every man is allowed to dream. smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
[quote author=DrinkLimca post=64428142]What is nairaland without the fights?

First of all, type like you're 35..

Can't be putting me through visual agony like this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by IamLEGEND1: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Baba say na kwara..
Kwara ni, Ekiti kor
Brah, blame it on the excessive amounts of maggi we consume in this country..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by zicoraads: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

Excuse me. smiley
Let's get something straight.

My data, my phone, my nl account, my business.
You are in no position to tell me how I should 'act' here. I can't buy my data with my hard earned money only to be told how I should 'act' online. This is my cyberspace.

Thank you.
Aunty phone and data. I'm happy we have at least agreed that about you.

Cheers tongue
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Lol. Let's agree to disagree then..

Been regular enough to type according to what I've seen..

cheesy I like your persona sha. Are you on other social media?
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Brah, blame it on the excessive amounts of maggi we consume in this country..

grin

Bruh.. Funny clueless lots we have as Politicians..
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by IamLEGEND1: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Okay. Five lines now from one, still try harder cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
I'm struggling to understand what you're talking about.
5 lines from 1. Dafuq is that? Morse code in written form?

1 Like

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

cheesy I like your persona sha. Are you on other social media?

cheesy

Thank you..

Yeah, I am..

Apart from snapchat and tinder, I'm on all of them..

I check my Quora feed every morning as well..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? / Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.