Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible (11300 Views)

Sugar Lumps For Libido And Healthy Sex / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
What is nairaland without the fights?

The fights are necessary evils that ignites fun and laughter, though not fun for the loosing side..

By the way where is victornezzar?

Sevilla will still chop man united raw, Sanchez or not..
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
zicoraads:

Heheheheheee grin

You are funny walahi. So you are suddenly the meek and gentle Debbie? cheesy Half of your comments on this forum are insult filled. All this niceness may only fool some few. A tiger doesn't exactly hide it's spots. We know your true colors undecided
Oh please! undecided

Who are the people I insult unjustly? If you insult me and I wish you reply, I do. Most times, especially this year, I don't. Only sensible arguments I get myself into.

Water color nii.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol, That why quora is the real deal. honestly speaking ever since i discovered quora 5yrs ago, i have learnt alot, widen my horizon. i keep learning new things day by day. Talk About The intelligent comments frm expert, it's mindblowing mehn!

It used to be Yahoo and BBC before for me, but since they upgraded the interface of those sies, i moved to NL, I couldn't afford videos playing the moment those sotes are opened. Mehn, Yahoo and BBC comments are the real deal. I spent five years there, mehn, professionals from all works of life. I learnt real deal from those places. I think time to deactivate and live NL is getting closer.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh please! undecided

Who are the people I insult unjustly? If you insult me and I wish you reply, I do. Most times, especially this year, I don't. Only sensible arguments I get myself into.

Water color nii.

Not direct though...

God save us from guys with preeks like crayons... grin I didn't quote you o...

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

I disagree, Nairaland was highly monetized before the insults and fights.

Do you know the Chinese sex doll hiring app in China that was turning over millions of dollars monthly closed down because the company says they didn't want to monetize " immoral behavior", it's like profiting from negative tendencies, trust me. Nigerians should learn to be expressive without insults. I bet you, many of those who throw insults can't express themselves freely and intelligently in the absence of insults. I can bet 50k on this NOW.

I don't know the figures, but I'm almost certain the owner of nairaland records more now than he did when there weren't any controversies

Those guys don't know a thing about business.. grin

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by donstan18: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

People who want Nairaland to be insult free are those who can't insult back and win..

"The weak"

Deal with the insults, it's an important part of survival...

The day nairalanders stop insulting each other is the day this site dies a cold death..

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

I don't know the figures, but I'm almost certain the owner of nairaland records more now than he did when there weren't any controversies

Those guys don't know a thing about business.. grin

Guys that raked in over 45 Million Dollars don't know about business? You must be Bill Gates' Account Handler then

About making more, it's expected, population growth, popularity are contributing factors not essentially from insult-filled romance seciton. How many romance section visitors place paid ads?
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Stevengerd(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

It used to be Yahoo and BBC before for me, but since they upgraded the interface of those sies, i moved to NL, I couldn't afford videos playing the moment those sotes are opened. Mehn, Yahoo and BBC comments are the real deal. I spent five years there, mehn, professionals from all works of life. I learnt real deal from those places. I think time to deactivate and live NL is getting closer.
Abi now.. what i do dis day, i swicth frm quora to yahoo then nairaland.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Abi now.. what i do dis day, i swicth frm quora to yahoo then nairaland.

I'm going back to Yahoo and BBC, you just remined me,. I miss top notch engineer's, scientists and more's contribution. The truth is Nairaland is a dumping ground, it's not a learning source, we Nigerians all spend too much time dumping and not learning, which in 3-5 years time will affect us, time that could be spent learning, we spend dumping, tomorrow we blame government for everything

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Not direct though...

God save us from guys with preeks like crayons... grin I didn't quote you o...
I don't know if it's comprehension issues. But who was that comment directed at? I just made a comment about some guys being all macho and ladies taking it that they would be big there. That was why I even said nobody should judge a book by its cover. If you don't understand my posts, ask me and stop jumping into conclusions that suit you.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't know if it's comprehension issues. But who was that comment directed at? I just made a comment about some guys being all macho and ladies taking it that they would be big there. That was why I even said nobody should judge a book by its cover. If you don't understand my posts, ask me and stop jumping into conclusions that suit you.

wink
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Stevengerd(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

I'm going back to Yahoo and BBC, you just remined me,. I miss top notch engineer's, scientists and more's contribution. The truth is Nairaland is a dumping ground, it's not a learning source, we Nigerians all spend too much time dumping and not learning, which in 3-5 years time will affect us, time that could be spent learning, we spend dumping, tomorrow we blame government for everything
Hmmm! Word bro.. you are making sense
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by obiorathesubtle: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Guys that raked in over 45 Million Dollars don't know about business? You must be Bill Gates' Account Handler then

About making more, it's expected, population growth, popularity are contributing factors not essentially from insult-filled romance seciton. How many romance section visitors place paid ads?

Yes, because they saw a world of opportunities and turned the other way because of some moral compass trash.. grin I claim that Bill gates thing tho.. One never knows how the blessings will come.

Uh.. I don't have the numbers, but believe me.. Because of these controversies, Romance section Issa gold mine for the big boss.. Let him come and deny it..
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Am I the only one waiting to see the irony of this thread

Cause I see fights brewing on the very thread meant to discourage it grin

Stevengerd:
Hmmm! Word bro.. you are making sense

Knowledge accumulates. If we spend an hour reading consistently in a year that amounts to a 15 volume encycplopadiea, if we do it for 5 years, that's a Ph D degree. Before now, when i commented on almost about every topic here, i get names, Omniknowest, this and that, but bros, it's studies oh, and using social media and the internet positiviely, we should go back to learning and not dumping, nairaland addictiveness needs to be alleviated and turned around into something much more productive, so Yahoo, BBC, Qura all the way

greiboy:
Am I the only one waiting to see the irony of this thread

Cause I see fights brewing on the very thread meant to discourage it grin

Nah fight can never happen here, we need disagreements to become better in emotional management/engagement

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by IamLEGEND1: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Feel free not to quote me on this forum forever. Thank you !
See! This Right here is exactly why trolls exist and dare I say, needed. Even if only to annoy the life out of people like you.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by zicoraads: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh please! undecided

Water color nii.
This your new year façade doesn't even suit you. It comes off as odd grin You have already created a no-nonsense, quick to insult persona, stick to it. This sudden meekness is strange.

And if anyone wants to talk about how people shouldn't insult people here, it certainly shouldn't be you. Unjustly or not, you are known for it. And if it wasn't because I don't go snooping on people's posts, I am certain I won't get far before I dig up one of the several ones you have dished out.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Yes, because they saw a world of opportunities and turned the other way because of some moral compass trash.. grin I claim that Bill gates thing tho.. One never knows how the blessings will come.

Uh.. I don't have the numbers, but believe me.. Because of these controversies, Romance section Issa gold mine for the big boss.. Let him come and deny it..

Yesh, I've seen the traffic and some graphic shii, but insults isn't what spices up the section but different life expereinces that touches the heart...So not necessarily insults Sir.

I like your analytical skills though. O perceive you''ll have sharp business skills...Hone in on it..

Zykod:

Nah fight can never happen here, we need disagreements to become better in emotional management/engagement
ok bro I am waiting for "disagreements" grin

obiorathesubtle:

Call it whatever man..

The day nairaland stops being entertaining is the day osewa goes back to the streets to beg for money..

So live and let live..
@ bolded, you must be kidding me..
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
greiboy:
ok bro I am waiting for "disagreements" grin

You will be dissapointed
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
See! This Right here is exactly why trolls exist and dare I say, needed. Even if only to annoy the life out of people like you.

Try harder cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

You will be dissapointed
The irony of life ain't it

I will take my chances cheesy
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Stevengerd(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Knowledge accumulates. If we spend an hour reading consistently in a year that amounts to a 15 volume encycplopadiea, if we do it for 5 years, that's a Ph D degree. Before now, when i commented on almost about every topic here, i get names, Omniknowest, this and that, but bros, it's studies oh, and using social media and the internet positiviely, we should go back to learning and not dumping, nairaland addictiveness needs to be alleviated and turned around into something much more productive, so Yahoo, BBC, Qura all the way
Same thing i tell my folks you should be learning new things daily... I tell my self, What have i gain/achieve today. atleast i shud be able to figure out what i ave achieved for 24hours. we keep learning
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
greiboy:
The irony of life ain't it

I will take my chances cheesy

Gu, you dey always make me laff each time you come with this waiting for brwl atittude
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Bros,

How many monikers hath thou on this platform?
Like 30, the guy sabi talk grin

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Same thing i tell my folks you should be learning new things daily... I tell my self, What have i gain/achieve today. atleast i shud be able to figure out what i ave achieved for 24hours. we keep learning

Nairaland is damaging our learning habits, i must confess, anyways, lemme enjoy" some " of my last days...
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by HOLYDICK(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed

No be today...

Leave them jor

And some people are comparing quora with NL
Quora is a question-and-answer site where questions are asked, answered, edited, and organized by its community of users. Its publisher,l..........Users can collaborate by editing questions and suggesting edits to answers that have been submitted by other users

NL IS Much more different dan dat

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
if NL has become so unbearable for you guys, you're more than welcome to deactivate.
or here's another suggestion- why don't you spend more time on those other great forums you keep going on about. it'll save you a lot of stress.

Guy don't misconstrue my comment plz.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Like 30, the guy sabi talk grin

Lol. My sister. You dey bring the family issue matter come here?
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
You guys created a thread just for me? shocked shocked

Ok, that's it. I am outta here. Bye Bye Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex?