Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible (11295 Views)

Sugar Lumps For Libido And Healthy Sex / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Those ones are better the ones that hide behind multiple alternates to spew thrash. If you wan troll, do it with your known account. That way we know how to handle ourselves.

If you hide behind an unknown account, you're not just a bully, you are a coward!!! grin grin
says an anonymous, faceless, popular nairaland troll with fake multiple account like pocohantas and AntiBrutus..HYPOCRITES
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

Okay dear, same here. I've a maky.dee account too.

You associate with your alternate.
Baba no fit mention im main na. Baba na coward.

Oh so the sicko has many faces? Only you, many faces and they're all ugly like his attitude. angry
My dear, me too. I'll be expecting a stupid mention and I won't get and I'll also be wondering wetin do baba. Trolling don tire am? Dude even needs backup to troll successfully. Failed troll.
I don't hide alot of things about myself oh. I'm an open book. cheesy
Me I'm busy praying for people who deserve my prayers. His hate will take him to hell I kuku don't even think about him or have him in mind at all. grin grin

Trolling no fit tire baba o, baba dey calculate im own. He needs support from awon boys. Yea, he started from Espada, till he got to Espada10, he has Espada 11 too.

Please, let's pray for Espada10.
That his own trolling isn't normal.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Trolling no fit tire baba o, baba dey calculate im own. He needs support from awon boys. Yea, he started from Espada, till he got to Espada10, he has Espada 11 too.

Hahahaha, if only he can use same energy in reality to make his life better, he won't be this permanently sad.

It's obsession dear, dude is obsessed. cool cool

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Sugar97(f): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Na me jare

Awwwn....Auntie Poca! What happened to you? cry cry
Now I'm sad...how could they?
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

says an anonymous, faceless, popular nairaland troll with fake multiple account likepocohantas and AntiBrutus..HYPOCRITES...I wonder how many accounts you have here.. support from who??..Do I look like you that have pawns and minions that fight your battles.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Someone who is banned for trolling is calling someone a troll

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Makydebbie, Espada, antibrutus ( this name actually sounds very funny. More like "Aunty Brutal), Abeg, make una behave nah.

Espada, maybe it's time you let this ladies be. If they complain about you, then give them a break.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Espada10:
says an anonymous, faceless, popular nairaland troll with fake multiple account likepocohantas and AntiBrutus..HYPOCRITES...I wonder how many accounts you have here.. support from who??..Do I look like you that have pawns and minions that fight your battles.
Guy please nah. Kindly let this be. when you ignore this people, you have more respect. You don't continue exchanging words with them. You are a guy, let this be bros. nah beg I dey beg una
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
Hahahaha, if only he can use same energy in reality to make his life better, he won't be this permanently sad.

It's obsession dear, dude is obsessed. cool cool

Espada10 will be alright finally. Treating mental disorders takes time, especially when the patient is un-cooperative and keeps sneaking out of the mental institution. But he'll be fine.

Sugar97:

Awwwn....Auntie Poca! What happened to you? cry cry
Now I'm sad...how could they?

I go find small trouble o, naso them ban me cry cry
Perfect opportunity to get an alternate account though smiley
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrphysics:

Guy please nah. Kindly let this be. when you ignore this people, you have more respect. You don't continue exchanging words with them. You are a guy, let this be bros. nah beg I dey beg una

I am a guy!! so what?
I just log in today and saw my mention over the roof...they say they do not care and won't reply me.. but they can't stop mentioning my name ..or throwing shades...poco was banned for trolling not me ...she has to login into another fake account just to mention me..is that not obsession...all I know is that I will reply whenever I see a mention. No be their papa get this forum.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrphysics:

Espada10 can't ignore me!! I am the air he breathes!!!
Over 50% of comments on all his Espada accounts are directed to me [directly/indirectly], can you beat that?

He must keep mentioning me. Any day he stops, the joke is on him.
He mustn't stop giving me the attention I want.
He mustn't move on... I am his god... smiley smiley
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Over 50% of comments on all his Espada accounts are directed to me, can you beat that?

yawnn

story for the gods...I thought you vowed never to mention me again..you can't...even after you were banned ..you had to log in to another fake account just to mention me..I dare you to stop mentioning me...attention seeker
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Sugar97(f): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Lol...more like they looked for your trouble and got served.
I'll miss your main smiley smiley
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Espada10:
yawnn

story for the gods...I thought you vowed never to mention me again..you can't...even after you were banned ..you had to log in to another fake account just to mention me..I dare you to stop mentioning me...attention seeker

You can call me Athena.
Maybe if you worship me right, I might be moved to bless you with incredible wisdom. You'll be wiser than Solomon my boy.

Don't dare me baby. I make the rules here, not you.
Now, bow down and be humble, Espada... kiss
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by BluntBoy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
I get trolled daily. I didn't take any to heart, but this particular guy trolled me Sunday night to Monday morning, and went to another thread to preach on cyber bully. That's when I had to address the hypocrisy. If not I wouldn't have answered him at all.
He, Espada and one mikeujoel.

Don't mind them.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You can call me Athena.
Maybe if you worship me right, I might be moved to bless you with incredible wisdom. You'll be wiser than Solomon my boy.

Don't dare me baby. I make the rules here, not you.
Now, bow down and be humble, Espada... kiss
oh dear ..this is now getting ridiculous and cartonish...lol ..I mentioned pawns and minions and the local slayqueen makydebbie disappeared..
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Espada10 will be alright finally. Treating mental disorders takes time, especially when the patient is un-cooperative and keeps sneaking out of the mental institution. But he'll be fine.

Anytime he escapes, he leaves with someone's phone with data. So who do we blame now?
He'll be fine if only he sees the need to go back there and cooperate. Not trolling ladies who don't care about his sad existence.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Don't mind them.
Sure. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Over 50% of comments on all his Espada accounts are directed to me [directly/indirectly], can you beat that?

He must bow to his god anytime we summon him.. wink smiley
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:
Anytime he escapes, he leaves with someone's phone with data. So who do we blame now?
He'll be fine if only he sees the need to go back there and cooperate. Not trolling ladies who don't care about his sad existence.

Imagine him trying to play victim?
We blame no one, everyone is trying their best for him.

MrPhysics, Espada10 has been trolling me all around NL. He said I am a prostitute, he said I have done multiple abortions and I have a damaged womb, he said my mum is a whor£, he said my dad has no manhood, thus incapable of satisfying my mum. He goes all around NL typing these things.

I told Espada10, insult me all you want, but leave my parents out of it. No, Espada10 won't stop, he is deeply hurt over what I don't know. He keeps creating several monikers to achieve his aim.

I don't want him to stop anymore. Cursed be the day of his life, he stops!! Espada10 must troll me till his grave.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

local, nairaland slayqueen and "ghana must go" makydebbie is now a god..nairaland don turn some people to delusional and entitled vegetables.

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

Are you aware you are exciting him?

I recommend you allow Espada10 to rest. Ladies are known to ignore people so why are you giving him attention if you hate what he's doing to you. Same way you ignored the guy if yesterday is still the same way you could have ignored him.
Y thread is dedicated for a peaceful nairaland so why all these here.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Espada10 I think you see how your words affect people. This confirms the fact that no matter how people do not care about the words you say to them, it touches them and gives them a negative view of you.

The words we say to people here hurts. I wouldn't know your reasons but I strongly feel you let this people be. Pay less attention to them and their post. They are other sections of nairaland that you can be busy discussing real things with your God given wisdom. Please sir, we should help people to grow not affect them negatively.

I strongly feel a new account was created just to respond to your words. I wouldn't know your reasons but I think you should reconsider your activities/words on nairaland.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Imagine him trying to play victim?
We blame no one, everyone is trying their best for him.

MrPhysics, Espada10 has been trolling me all around NL. He said I am a prostitute, he said I have done multiple abortions and I have a damaged womb, he said my mum is a whor£, he said my dad has no manhood, thus incapable of satisfying my mum. He goes all around NL typing these things.

I told Espada10, insult me all you want, but leave my parents out of it. No, Espada10 won't stop, he is deeply hurt over what I don't know. He keeps creating several monikers to achieve his aim.

I don't want him to stop anymore. Cursed be the day of his life, he stops!! Espada10 must troll me till his grave.

Mrphysics, don't let his cheap emotional blackmail get to you.

Dude is an unrepentant troll and hypocrite. He started trolling me late last year and since then, he follows my posts and every move. Anything I type, he has a tag for me. He follows my every goddam posts to know what I've to say on issues. Such a weird fan, I must say.
That I can deny for family for nl likes.

The latest gist he was telling someone recently was my father is not my real dad because my mum sleeps around and since he has been to Kumasi, he knows what he's saying.

I don't understand the obsession over a "local nairaland slayqueen, who's an olosho". cheesy
Muna leave me alone na, e never do you? grin
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrphysics:
Espada10 I think you see how your words affect people. This confirms the fact that no matter how people do not care about the words you say to them, it touches them and gives them a negative view of you.

The words we say to people here hurts. I wouldn't know your reasons but I strongly feel you let this people be. Pay less attention to them and their post. They are other sections of nairaland that you can be busy discussing real things with your God given wisdom. Please sir, we should help people to grow not affect them negatively.

I strongly feel a new account was created just to respond to your words. I wouldn't know your reasons but I think you should reconsider your activities/words on nairaland.

I would be the last person to create a new account to respond to Espada10. I got into an altercation with someone and my main was banned. I created another account, but it sounded cliché...so similar to my main. So, I deactivated it and created this.

The only good thing about this one is, I am not disturbing my followers with the back and forth. I miss my main.

Espada10 mustn't let me be.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

A Forum where Actual professionals and people dedicated to their craft contribute is better than a forum filled with frustrated, ill-mannered and most times uneducated (even the educated ones have third world mentality) people.

Oh wow, you've reached the pinnacle of mankind's discovery. In other news, the sky is blue. wink

Help me understand the theory behind your signature undecided

Yam not understanding grin
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by makydebbie(f): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrphysics:

Are you aware you are exciting him?

I recommend you allow Espada10 to rest. Ladies are known to ignore people so why are you giving him attention if you hate what he's doing to you. Same way you ignored the guy if yesterday is still the same way you could have ignored him.
Y thread is dedicated for a peaceful nairaland so why all these here.
Funny enough, with all his trolling, I've never dignified him with a response. I'm just having a friendly chat with Poco concerning his issue.

He knows this. But he'll still troll knowing I've never and will never reply him. Such a fan, I've never met his type before.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by mrphysics(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Now I feel the pain and the reason of the new account antibrutus, but does it worth it? Ignoring him would have been the best.

Yesterday and this morning, someone kept quoting me and editing it to say negative and harsh words and then quoting a large number of nairalanders. I ignored him and never acted as if he was even talking to me. He even said things about my parents, but they are all lies and attention seeking tactics, I just ignored him till he became tired.

This is a cyber environment and we meet and experience different people. The reason I am not active in this section. Because here lies people who really care less of anyone and how he/she is affected by their comments.

I remember reading where you said its normal for us to meet and hear different things here and that we should ignore most of them. So please ignore them.
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
common man! We all know that conflict is inevitable
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
I am thinking of giving out this monicker to someone, dont want to deactivate it... anybody interested??
Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Espada10: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
makydebbie:

Mrphysics, don't let his cheap emotional blackmail get to you.

Dude is an unrepentant troll and hypocrite. He started trolling me late last year and since then, he follows my posts and every move. Anything I type, he has a tag for me. He follows my every goddam posts to know what I've to say on issues. Such a weird fan, I must say.
That I can deny for family for nl likes.

The latest gist he was telling someone recently was my father is not my real dad because my mum sleeps around and since he has been to Kumasi, he knows what he's saying.

I don't understand the obsession over a "local nairaland slayqueen, who's an olosho". cheesy
Muna leave me alone na, e never do you? grin
the one delusional thing about you is that, you truly think you are smart and manipulative..you truly think you can manipulate people to your will.. maybe it is working for you..I don't know..as I said earlier..You are the greatest hypocrite here..even zychorad( a fellow female like you) called you out for that .I know how many times in this nairaland ...you have insulted male nairanders.... especially their mothers because you think insulting male nairalander's mothers hurts them..just the day before yesterday( I think last sunday) ..I called you out on your hypocrisy and foul mouth when you insulted a dude'mother..for no reason at all..you deflected it by saying you were provoked even though the dude did not in anyway insulted any of your family members..as I said, you can only deceive people who asslicks you or newly registered members.

2 Likes

Re: A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na wa o Espada. You need help o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.