Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (40795 Views)

Why We Have Many Bad Husband-materials? / 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. / 10 Husband Materials Your Man, Fiancee Must Have 100% (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by safarigirl(f): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
pass you what?

My man?

Are you OK, Bitch?

Imma remove his pic right now, before you masturbate allover it.

Senseless hoe.
remove the pic o, let the poor guy not know that he is dating a potential blood sacrifice

As you don't think he is rich enough for you, stop wasting his time and allow the rest of us collect him, you will eventually dump him anyway tongue

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by tealaw(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
enough of your bullzhits jude!!!

How much are you worth? 18 million (common naira) that you are putting mouth in a thread asking for wealthy men?

Keep running through that endless route, I assure you that no lady is pursuing u.

Brooooooooke ass troll.

Please, where r ur parents?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by tealaw(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thief.
U dey look for poverty eradicator.

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by chukzyfcbb: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
shame no gree the chick, she don comot her dp. haha, guys here una too much. She dey find wealthy niggas with her cheap weavon lool

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
pass you what?

My man?

Are you OK, Bitch?

Imma remove his pic right now, before you masturbate allover it.

Senseless hoe.

Hey babe, this your niggie will be proud of you singing praises, thinking he has a bae...Chai...You're cruel...

Your actions are inhumane, and no one deserves such. If you dump the guy, may you find the rich dude, and may you get your recompense...
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by mildflame: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
don't talk on what you know nothing about.

I said husband materials and not boyfriend materials. There's a difference between the both, and in this case, I'm upgrading to husband materials soon.

PS, I do not roll with broke niggas, never have and never will.

OK! so said the other lady that was BEGGING Don Jazzy 50k...abeg Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook n Twitter gurus make una smoke dis one out, how many BAMBIALLAH she don do b4 now

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by chukzyfcbb: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Hey babe, this your niggie will be proud of you singing praises, thinking he has a bae...Chai...You're cruel...

Your actions are inhumane, and no one deserves such. If you dump the guy, may you find the rich dude, and may you get your recompense...
That's the nature of hoes bruh. They ride d.icks for cash and then get a naive shy timid christian brother hooked with pregnancy so he becomes a lifetime Cash cow in marriage. You can friend a hoe, date a hoe but never ever wife a hoe, never!!!

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

That's the nature of hoes bruh. They ride d.icks for cash and then get a naive shy timid christian brother hooked with pregnancy so he becomes a lifetime Cash cow. You can friend a hoe, date a hoe but never ever wife a hoe, never!!!

Lol. Aii Bro...Never marry a hoe... cheesy
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by engrchioce(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
don't talk on what you know nothing about.

I said husband materials and not boyfriend materials. There's a difference between the both, and in this case, I'm upgrading to husband materials soon.

PS, I do not roll with broke niggas, never have and never will.
plus boys, help me and give this one her deserved. pleeeeaaaasssssseee oooooo.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Mermaida(f): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=iamJ post=64484188] was thinking just that but lets not lie, rich guys run away from broke girls, unless ure worth being used and if u remove a few not more than 2, i neva see person wen worth use once here self

wen i see broke girls coming, i run for my fuc:cking life, i hate them with passion. [\quote]

lol. Ngwa, start running away from me
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=Mermaida post=64505876][/quote]

Your signature na die. Good luck to your friend this year o ... grin
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by pennywys(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
How does one find this kind of man, or shud I say where?
I've packaged myself and checked every nook and cranny of Abuja to every stone and sand of kaduna also.

Experienced nairaland ladies pls drop suggestions.

Married wives of nairaland too (married to rich men only) should advice us on how they met him.

Thanks
visit accultic temples in Edo state there you gonna meet with extremely rich men
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
sekxyqueen:
get to the top with your smart and hardwork and meet people of your category
Hahaha! Somebody asked where she can find rich husband, you said she should work hard. If she was interested in working hard, would she be looking for rich husband? You're just a wicked girl cheesy
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by heendrix(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I've packaged myself and checked every nook and cranny of Abuja to every stone and sand of kaduna also.

Married wives of nairaland too (married to rich men only) should advice us on how they met him.

Thanks

me sitting and waiting on the thread about you been used for rituals with a rotten private part or a missing breast n tongue like

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by NovusHomo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks

Nigeria's National Assembly, although most of them lack class. But of course if this is your goal you probably know nothing about class either.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by robotix: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You can't be poor and expect to meet rich people, unless you just want to be used and dumped, which I feel you have no problem with.

Then again so you just wake up everyday in search of rich men? You don't ever think about working? Your life must be very sad.
.How about the dude at your dp?
you just killed the OP! OMG grin
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy
OP you're looking for extremely rich husband,please how much do you have? What do you do for a living? And what is your net worth?
Actually there's nothing wrong with her wanting a rich husband. If she's good at contributing to conversations and she's good looking, there's no reason why a rich man would not be interested in her, unless the man is searching for an equally successful woman.

3 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
UltraMax:
Actually there's nothing wrong with her wanting a rich husband. If she's good at contributing to conversations and she's good looking, there's no reason why a rich man would not be interested in her, unless the man is searching for an equally successful woman.

But it is okay to carry along a guy she will dump in her quest wasting the guy's time and resources abi ?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

But it is okay to carry along a guy she will dump in her quest wasting the guy's time and resources abi ?
That would be wrong. You know for a certainty that that's what she's doing? Who says her boyfriend isn't the one stringing her along?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by MrMcJay(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
I would NEVER marry a poor liability of a woman. You'll be a meal ticket for her and her family. All your hard work, they're prepared to suck you dry. Even when you die, they'll be scheming to inherit your property.

Most poor people have an unbelievable sense of entitlement.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by engrchioce(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

OP you're looking for extremely rich husband,please how much do you have? What do you do for a living? And what is your net worth?
she does'nt have, she is just a goal digger.

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
UltraMax:
That would be wrong. You know for a certainty that that's what she's doing? Who says her boyfriend isn't the one stringing her along?

Smh.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by shankara7: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks
I like girls with your kind of mentality and ambition. Others may castigate you but I choose to say kudos.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
shankara7:
I like girls with your kind of mentality and ambition. Others may castigate you but I choose to say kudos.

Kudos when she's dating a guy at the moment? May God given your babe an half heart when with you, so when she's with you, she'll also be thinking of having a richer dude...Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by owoh04: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
They are in Sambisa....Continue dey look for rich man....they will use you to renew their wealth...lol
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by ttmax09(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Snow02:
instagram yahoo boys full there
na diz type yahoo boiz dy use do rituals 'smh'
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by ttmax09(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
remove the pic o, let the poor guy not know that he is dating a potential blood sacrifice

As you don't think he is rich enough for you, stop wasting his time and allow the rest of us collect him, you will eventually dump him anyway tongue
Babe what's up
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Lol you all over the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by dammysel(f): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
marvin902:

true words...
buh in the quest of looking for a rich man the probability of her ending in one chance is high..
just pray for a dude to give a comfortable life and not necessarily he must be overly rich..
nevertheless what does she have to offer..
i repeat she smells of gold-digging..
and if i where to give her to any of my friends the story wont end well for her undecided undecided

Lmao
Ok sir....
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Lol you all over the thread.

It's either you're trolling me, or you're seeing visions tongue
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by shankara7: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Kudos when she's dating a guy at the moment? May God given your babe an half heart when with you, so when she's with you, she'll also be thinking of having a richer dude...Yeye
If your girl dumbs your broke ass then double your hustle and make her regret her action, instead of complaining.

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by babasolution: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
shankara7:

me too,ds nairaland guys wud be pushing her to work hard,cos they lazy and will want to enjoy her money,guys are d real gold diggers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / .. / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.