Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (40733 Views)

Why We Have Many Bad Husband-materials? / 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. / 10 Husband Materials Your Man, Fiancee Must Have 100% (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2018
Slaye:

Poo that's worth more than you will ever be, mumu, who you epp, lmao
k cheesy

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by vicben27(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Chikita66:
Make dem no use you do ritual sha. If its too good to be true, check again.
you go sweet to kane. ooh!
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Neimar: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
How does one find this kind of man, or shud I say where?
I've packaged myself and checked every nook and cranny of Abuja to every stone and sand of kaduna also.

Experienced nairaland ladies pls drop suggestions.

Married wives of nairaland too (married to rich men only) should advice us on how they met him.

Thanks

re u a hoe or a troll?

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Lol

How can you say that

You know i do cheesy
Been busy....Don't be angry you hear
I'm not smiley
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Scar44: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You can't be poor and expect to meet rich people, unless you just want to be used and dumped, which I feel you have no problem with.

Then again so you just wake up everyday in search of rich men? You don't ever think about working? Your life must be very sad.
.How about the dude at your dp?

Legend !

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by kokomaster3d: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
which kan kwesion be dis nah. ok go to yakata.com.ng odey
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by greggng: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Beer parlours
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
IKOYI CLUB cheesy cheesy
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Abiona001(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
African shrine
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sayusuf(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
And we are not difficult to locate
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by kambili999(f): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I've packaged myself and checked every nook and cranny of Abuja to every stone and sand of kaduna also.

Married wives of nairaland too (married to rich men only) should advice us on how they met him.

Thanks
with that baby boo on your dp? well let's say you may have chased some from nairaland
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Tonason: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
The rich guys in Abuja hang out in Lagos every weekend, go to LUX club and you will see plenty of them there, even Ambo hangs out there every Friday.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Papiikush:
When they finally use this one for rituals, some fools will not let us rest with their RIPs

and their poor english sentence

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by omar98(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bet 9ja shops.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nedfed(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks

Grave yard
Gold digger everywia

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by MRAKBEE(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks
Can u still remember the comment you made here on a guy last week?
You commented that his likes dont spend on their girls and he even had to drop his WhatsApp number for you to call and meet him somewhere..
I pray may you not fall into the hands of yahoo plus guys
Work hard and God will bless your hustle

3 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by bash4us(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Go and fraternise grin grin grin
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Benoxvals(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
enough of your bullzhits jude!!!

How much are you worth? 18 million (common naira) that you are putting mouth in a thread asking for wealthy men?

Keep running through that endless route, I assure you that no lady is pursuing u.

Brooooooooke ass troll.

18 million naira you dey tag COMMON??
U need to be able in Nollywood.

3 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks
ur bf actually looks broke. I wonder why u just come here and insult people anyhow, calling people broke ass.
Nawaoo. Internet has made u talk. It's funny that I had to check Ur dp and I know u.

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Krossbow123: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
in your dreams
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by guiseppe: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
JiJi it
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
don't talk on what you know nothing about.

I said husband materials and not boyfriend materials. There's a difference between the both, and in this case, I'm upgrading to husband materials soon.

PS, I do not roll with broke niggas, never have and never will.

See this mgbeke when just chop pizza last week better sit your broke ass down ,you ain't about that champagne and caviar life

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
fly business class anytime you want to travel. you will surely meet them.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by mrkunlex(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
mod gan self,why will you move this bullshit to fp.to you op,u are searching for rich guys,u beta be careful and dnt let the ritualist catch you.if they catch you,you are gone.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
very simple, just go straight to ur the make sex droll and ask them to transform u to a sex droll
with this u might be bought wit a huge sum
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Dman00(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
come to lautech now!!! You go meet many G-boys
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by pawesome(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Desperados
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by egorov(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks

Lol. Them plenty for Abj. Saw one yesterday walking.upandan state hqtrs. Saw her like five times lookin at every sleek car that passes
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by moshino(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks

No successful, rich man will look at you for a wife, work hard and get rich yourself.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Manasp: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hang your self
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Tbillz(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

OP you're looking for extremely rich husband,please how much do you have? What do you do for a living? And what is your net worth?
ask her whats tje net worth of that guy she snapped with at Dp

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Thegoodlife300: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
don't talk on what you know nothing about.

I said husband materials and not boyfriend materials. There's a difference between the both, and in this case, I'm upgrading to husband materials soon.

PS, I do not roll with broke niggas, never have and never will.

But you are broke na or you think I work 7-3, 5times a week to fit your lazy ass bills?
You must really think resourceful ladies in Abj are finished.

Sha Goodluck with ur automate search watin concern me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? / Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.