Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (40766 Views)

Why We Have Many Bad Husband-materials? / 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. / 10 Husband Materials Your Man, Fiancee Must Have 100% (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by vulpeslopez(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lekki/ikoyi bridge every Saturday morning.... U will see plenty
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by ensamy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fulani richmen at cattle colonies.
Igbo richmen at ariaria, idumota and nkwobi joint.
Yoruba richmen at owanbe. shocked shocked shocked
Calabar richmen at dog meat or 404 joint. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Regiikem: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
enough of your bullzhits jude!!!

How much are you worth? 18 million (common naira) that you are putting mouth in a thread asking for wealthy men?

Keep running through that endless route, I assure you that no lady is pursuing u.

Brooooooooke ass troll.

MY DEAR SISTER THE BEST ADVICE I WILL GIVE YOU IS WORK HARD GET A JOB NO MATTER HOW SMALL. BE PRODUCTIVE NATURE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR DREAM. BEFORE I MARRIED MY WIFE I WAS BROKE. I WAS SINCERE IN ALL MY DOING IN THE LITTLE PLACE I WORKED THEN I ABUJA. I MET MY FATHER INLAW BEFORE I KNEW MY WIFE IF NOT FOR HARDWORK AND COMMITMENT HE WOULD NOT HAVE TRUSTED HIS PROJECTS TO ME. IT WAS FROM WORKING FOR HIM I MET MY WIFE WHO RETURNED TO NIGERIA AFTER HER STUDIES. AM MARRIED FOR 5 YEARS NOW WITH 3 SONS. MY SISTER WORK HARD ON YOUR INCOME.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by KingsleyCEO: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
How does one find this kind of man, or shud I say where?
I've packaged myself and checked every nook and cranny of Abuja to every stone and sand of kaduna also.

Experienced nairaland ladies pls drop suggestions.

Married wives of nairaland too (married to rich men only) should advice us on how they met him.

Thanks

We already know those who will soon be used for money rituals... You day is fast approaching.

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Scar44: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
don't talk on what you know nothing about.

I said husband materials and not boyfriend materials. There's a difference between the both, and in this case, I'm upgrading to husband materials soon.

PS, I do not roll with broke niggas, never have and never will.

Low life bitch
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by mykelswa(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Only real olosho will ask such question

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by benzion72(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
He yah what a poor fellow you are, can you stand the headache of the rich. "Ile ola ni iyonu" meaning wealth house are full of trouble. Do you mind sacrificing yourself or your first born for riches. Dear sister, if you work hard, fortune may locate you
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Kotodoctor: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
In dreams!
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by mubeela(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Beer parlour
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by dammysel(f): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
I live and work in Abuja and NO i don't have a rich boyfriend or rich husband yet. ...of course we all would love to marry a comfortable man and if God decides to bless us with men that are extremely comfortable with legitimate money,we'll be grateful...but sweetheart just focus on getting a job for now,build a career and take everything to God in prayer honestly that man that you're asking for can even figure you out here on nairaland without you searching for him at rich boys hangout places sef..xxxx
Best wishes babes.

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by marvin902(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
who is this beggar again undecided undecided
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by marvin902(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
dammysel:
I live and work in Abuja and NO i don't have a rich boyfriend or rich husband yet. ...of course we all would love to marry a comfortable man and if God decides to bless us with men that are extremely comfortable with legitimate money,we'll be grateful...but sweetheart just focus on getting a job for now,build a career and take everything to God in prayer honestly that man that you're asking for can even figure you out here on nairaland without you searching for him at rich boys hangout places sef..xxxx
Best wishes babes.

babe your smart smiley smiley
buh i don't think God will answer the prayer of a gold-digger... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Burnavick(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Would have said nairaland.... But the population of small children here is amazing

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
vulpeslopez:
Lekki/ikoyi bridge every Saturday morning.... U will see plenty

Very true wink

But come with your jogging/running gear. Best times are 7.30am-9am

You might see me there wink
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by makky555(f): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

So people were right about your current boyfriend being broke.

No insult o. I am not feeling fine.

I know it will be you grin

Nawti you
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by onemanonewife(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I've packaged myself and checked every nook and cranny of Abuja to every stone and sand of kaduna also.

Married wives of nairaland too (married to rich men only) should advice us on how they met him.

Thanks I am stupendously rich but can only accept u if u are a virgin. So are you?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by rolams(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
IN THE TOILET!
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4 I can connect you with one, he is filthy rich & an agent of the devil
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks
ask of any babalawo or Alfa that does money rituals for people,chill around there and go meet any rich man/guy that parks a flashy car,they would spend a lot of money on you,nobody blows money like ritualists,they will make you rich beyond your expectation,business men are stingy rich men,they won't spend on you,they would only use you and dump you but even if a ritualist would dump you he would enrich you.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by wizzytm(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Remember while y'all living fake lives on internet, and claiming things you're not, there are actually some of us that know you in real life.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Reelmii: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
order from jumia
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by baxmaich(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
sambisa
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by bikefab(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gold digging will not kill you...
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Destinychild263(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamJ:
was thinking just that but lets not lie, rich guys run away from broke girls, unless ure worth being used and if u remove a few not more than 2, i neva see person wen worth use once here self

wen i see broke girls coming, i run for my fuc:cking life, i hate them with passion

remember d broke will be rich one day
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Freeko4: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

I said husband materials and not boyfriend materials. There's a difference between the both, and in this case, I'm upgrading to husband materials soon.

Den dose rich dude u roll with, one of dem should wife you, or u urself no be wife material. Gold digger
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Maeka(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOUR SELF, I HOPE YOU CAN SEE ALL THE REPLIES GIVEN TO YOUR QUESTION? ARRANT NONSENSE...THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALREADY DOOMED, DID YOUR HOLY BOOK ASK YOU TO LOOK FOR A MAN FOR MARRIAGE OR A MAN SHOULD LOOK FOR YOU FOR MARRIAGE?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by dammysel(f): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
marvin902:

babe your smart smiley smiley
buh i don't think God will answer the prayer of a gold-digger... undecided undecided

Well I'm not for or against.
but then some people have suffered so much while growing up they believe a rich husband will par way for their family. ...like I said I'm not supporting or against a gold digger ...Na she know where this shoe dey pain her....who knows a rich man might be looking for a girl to colonise too. He just wants her to be house wife and a mother while he spends... this life ehn !
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by ozimec(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks

It's simple now, go to Niger Delta creeks
Thank me later
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by BenzEne1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Freeko4:

Den dose rich dude u roll with, one of dem should wife you, or u urself no be wife material. Gold digger

Men reading through the posts (especially the disagreement between those females and that male) made me realize that we've got no hope.

These females are now 100 percent hoes. I mean I used to think there are exceptions. Not anymore. I mean I'm a muslim and I had a muslim girl who claimed she was a virgin and foolish of me l fell for her. We had a nice plan for ourselves. But she got on the iPhone 7 craze. Told her I couldn't afford it. It seemed she changed a little. I thought she was just angry and would get over it.

Double.fool I was. My own nigg* spread legs she promised me would stay vlosed, traveled to SA and two months down babe don dey drip foul things. She got her iphone 7 alright. She has been to alfas and spiritualist, hospitals. Saw her like some months ago and at first I hated the sight of her but seeing her like that I did pity her.

Since then I've hated all these girls chasing. They want you to buy them a chanel shop when you no be footballer. I don dey fear naija girls. Dem fit marry you dey fvck your papa for Peruvian hair.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by ucheHapers(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
DM me then...

Jamariwolf4:

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by EternalTruth: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
this shameless senseless uncircumcised gay dom come again undecided
his posts and topics are always useless. He is a guy hiding under a female moniker seeking for attention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.