Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,118 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (40770 Views)

Why We Have Many Bad Husband-materials? / 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. / 10 Husband Materials Your Man, Fiancee Must Have 100% (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by zabuur: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
don't talk on what you know nothing about.

I said husband materials and not boyfriend materials. There's a difference between the both, and in this case, I'm upgrading to husband materials soon.

PS, I do not roll with broke niggas, never have and never will.

You have an unbelievable poverty mentality. You are an unrepentant liability with no hopes and dreams. No foreseeable ways nor means.

You want to meet rich and wealthy guys for husband materials. With your mind set, you are yet to be a side chic material talkless of wife material.

See how cheap you turned yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
BenzEne1:

Men reading through the posts (especially the disagreement between those females and that male) made me realize that we've got no hope.

These females are now 100 percent hoes. I mean I used to think there are exceptions. Not anymore. I mean I'm a muslim and I had a muslim girl who claimed she was a virgin and foolish of me l fell for her. We had a nice plan for ourselves. But she got on the iPhone 7 craze. Told her I couldn't afford it. It seemed she changed a little. I thought she was just angry and would get over it.

Double.fool I was. My own nigg* spread legs she promised me would stay vlosed, traveled to SA and two months down babe don dey drip foul things. She got her iphone 7 alright. She has been to alfas and spiritualist, hospitals. Saw her like some months ago and at first I hated the sight of her but seeing her like that I did pity her.

Since then I've hated all these girls chasing. They want you to buy them a chanel shop when you no be footballer. I don dey fear naija girls. Dem fit marry you dey fvck your papa for Peruvian hair.

I feel you bruh smiley It's s sad the way morals are thrown to the wind these days undecided
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by mykelswa(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Real olosho spotted.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by damtan(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Is this how best you can think??
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by damtan(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
mykelswa:
Real olosho spotted.
Na so!!
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by marvin902(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
dammysel:

Well I'm not for or against.
but then some people have suffered so much while growing up they believe a rich husband will par way for their family. ...like I said I'm not supporting or against a gold digger ...Na she know where this shoe dey pain her....who knows a rich man might be looking for a girl to colonise too. He just wants her to be house wife and a mother while he spends... this life ehn !

true words...
buh in the quest of looking for a rich man the probability of her ending in one chance is high..
just pray for a dude to give a comfortable life and not necessarily he must be overly rich..
nevertheless what does she have to offer..
i repeat she smells of gold-digging..
and if i where to give her to any of my friends the story wont end well for her undecided undecided
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
BenzEne1:

Men reading through the posts (especially the disagreement between those females and that male) made me realize that we've got no hope.

These females are now 100 percent hoes. I mean I used to think there are exceptions. Not anymore. I mean I'm a muslim and I had a muslim girl who claimed she was a virgin and foolish of me l fell for her. We had a nice plan for ourselves. But she got on the iPhone 7 craze. Told her I couldn't afford it. It seemed she changed a little. I thought she was just angry and would get over it.

Double.fool I was. My own nigg* spread legs she promised me would stay vlosed, traveled to SA and two months down babe don dey drip foul things. She got her iphone 7 alright. She has been to alfas and spiritualist, hospitals. Saw her like some months ago and at first I hated the sight of her but seeing her like that I did pity her.

Since then I've hated all these girls chasing. They want you to buy them a chanel shop when you no be footballer. I don dey fear naija girls. Dem fit marry you dey fvck your papa for Peruvian hair.
angry

∆ That's serious oooo... Because of IPhone? phone? ∆
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Thewesterner(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Direct this question to your mum '' where did you meet my rich dad''
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Freeko4: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
BenzEne1:

Sorry Bro, feel ur pain wit ur ex. Bliv me dis hoes ain't loyal. If u want to die early jus bliv dere trashy and shaddy lies. And dey will always give useless excuses for dere stupid act.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by marvin902(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
BenzEne1:

so she destroyed her life for iphone7 undecided undecided
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Amarabae(f): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Believe the op at your peril,
#TROLLS everywhere.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by livebynite: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
don't talk on what you know nothing about.

I said husband materials and not boyfriend materials. There's a difference between the both, and in this case, I'm upgrading to husband materials soon.

PS, I do not roll with broke niggas, never have and never will.

Let me put it this way.. successful men can spot a gold digger a Mike away, we just choose to play dumb. Yes our live style on social media and others is attractive, yes but most successful men don't hangout at clubs say maybe once a year!
I frequent the hatch club in Ikoyi, Ikoyi club, private jazz lounges , now the membership status of these organisations ensures people like you. Can't get in and that's why I go there. So how do you then meet men like me? Through referral, I have female friends from good back grounds who introduce me to women.. make friends with the right women and you will meet men like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Damfostopper(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
mhen see yabbing......ur mum can help you by telling you where she met ur dad...... Jamariwolf4 right now .

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by mykelswa(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lolz u keep deleting my comment why na. The truth always dey pain chest... Just three words
REAL OLOSHO SPOTTED.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Austeeenxx:
Bet9ja shops.
Why do you say so? Enlighten me please.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by rita25(f): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
1.COZA
2.GUZAPE
3.JEVENIKS
4.H-MEDIX
5.NCC
6.NNPC HQ
7.PTDF
8.WUSE BILONEERS CLUB
9.SWINDLES GYM ASOKORO
10.OSIBANJO'S DAUGHTER SPA IN WUSE 2
11.CARRY UR LAPTOP PRETEND TO BE OUINBO MEET YAHOO BOY AND SCAM THE SCAMMER BUT UR HEAD WILL ROLL AT THE END grin grin grin
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
How does one find this kind of man, or shud I say where?
I've packaged myself and checked every nook and cranny of Abuja to every stone and sand of kaduna also.

Experienced nairaland ladies pls drop suggestions.

Married wives of nairaland too (married to rich men only) should advice us on how they met him.

Thanks

Are you beautiful, do you speak and write good English, do you have a good sense of dressing then be ready to mingle.

to be frank meeting rich guys is hard,if you meet them in clubs, they will use you and dump you that day

one strategy to meet rich guys is to have a talent, be a musician, actress or a model or social media celebrity
that is one of the way you can meet rich guys, be on the spot light for positivism and have a good pubic image.

it is a known fact that most actress,female musicians, models and social media personality use their platform to meet rich husbands

no rich guy will take you serious if you are not beautiful or have a good platform that brings money and makes you look independent

it is a known fact that the rich marry themselves because of strategy to keep the wealth between themselves

i guess you are from a low income home,be ready to be rejected by his family,if the guy loves you and fight for you,then be ready to get marry and stay with an evil mother in law who thinks,you are a gold digger especially if you are not financially independent.

being beautiful is strategic,being a trophy wife is strategic, being submissive is also strategic, his rich friends can appreciate you and visit your house regularly thus more business and more riches for your husband. (the way you act make them come to your house(be ready to organise home parties and dinners and be ready to attend parties when he is invited by business associates or clients. be homely and friendly even if you hate it because your behaviour can build or destroy your reputation with his friends and business associates.

Another strategy

if you have rich friends,you can tell them to invite you to their friends parties,naming ceremony and other events,just be your self and dont act wierd,one guy will notice you and take you away

being a rich man wife is stressful and a full time job so be ready to have money and look sad inside anyway, it all depends on how you delegate your activities. delegation determines if you will be sad or happy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by BenzEne1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
marvin902:

so she destroyed her life for iphone7 undecided undecided

Wetin pain me the most was I was of the opinion that muslim girls no dey do like dat. I got the shocker of my life. I'll have trouble ever trusting girls. This is somebody my elder sister as bad mouthed as she is even approved of.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Fitbillionairep: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Na your type them suppose use do rituals, just imagine Useless pikin wey mama suffer collect hard fucking then carry her belle fit post. Idiots like you should be used for sacrifice. You think we work hard to make money only to marry broke useless smelling pussy idiots like u? I hope you die fast, cos your type is better off as manure
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by BluntBoy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
makky555:
I know it will be you grin
Nawti you
Don't mind me grin
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by girl4rmspace(f): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I've packaged myself and checked every nook and cranny of Abuja to every stone and sand of kaduna also.

Married wives of nairaland too (married to rich men only) should advice us on how they met him.

Thanks

Lmao sis are u being serious?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Kendrick80(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Golf/country clubs
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
Na your type them suppose use do rituals, just imagine Useless pikin wey mama suffer collect hard fucking then carry her belle fit post. Idiots like you should be used for sacrifice. You think we work hard to make money only to marry broke useless smelling pussy idiots like u? I hope you die fast, cos your type is better off as manure

Guy you dey vex o grin cheesy
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by greypencils: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
G0 TO HELL- YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by paix(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Have you tried the prisons and psychiatric hospitals?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by HausaOverlord: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmm mind boggling shiit going on here
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by ceononi: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks
The question here should be how can one send you a hot factory resetting slap, for thinking of reaping where you have not sowed.

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by emmydoaka: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin
Papiikush:
When they finally use this one for rituals, some fools will not let us rest with their RIPs
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by safarigirl(f): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
enough of your bullzhits jude!!!

How much are you worth? 18 million (common naira) that you are putting mouth in a thread asking for wealthy men?

Keep running through that endless route, I assure you that no lady is pursuing u.

Brooooooooke ass troll.
the guy on your dp is fine...if you don't find his pocket as fine as he is, abeg pass am over. We no dey find rich man, we no like unnecessary insult

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by redangel2017: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
In the brain angry
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Jamariwolf4(f): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
the guy on your dp is fine...if you don't find his pocket as fine as he is, abeg pass am over. We no dey find rich man, we no like unnecessary insult
pass you what?

My man?

Are you OK, Bitch?

Imma remove his pic right now, before you masturbate allover it.

Senseless hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.