Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (40765 Views)

Why We Have Many Bad Husband-materials? / 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. / 10 Husband Materials Your Man, Fiancee Must Have 100% (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by BluntBoy(m): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
don't talk on what you know nothing about.

I said husband materials and not boyfriend materials. There's a difference between the both, and in this case, I'm upgrading to husband materials soon.

PS, I do not roll with broke niggas, never have and never will.

Poor man fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by meemaa: 1:45am On Jan 25, 2018
Hello nairalanders...... Need help seriously
Im so broke rite now....as in broke n down.....
Though I'm working but its a penury ...living from hand to mouth....age isn't on my side , plus I'm ova ripe for marriage.... But wen deres no money one is handicapped..... Been looking for where to borrow money for business....but no where....
Please im soliciting for help to help me raise some cash to start a business...to at least be able to feed my self....

If you're willing please help by donating money to my bank account ( dmikemda@gmail.com for details of d account) OR CALL zero nine zero two three zero nine seven zero one one....
Or to my perfect money account ( U12150566 )
Or bitcoin address ( 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF )

Please please please!!!!!!!!! if u have d capacity to help because words can't express d state I'm in right now...... I'm planning to invest d cash in crypto trading or any physical business .....
Please be your brother s keeper....God bless...
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by MhizzAJ(f): 5:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Yeah. U no like me again angry
Lol

How can you say that

You know i do cheesy
Been busy....Don't be angry you hear

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2018
Chikita66:
Babe the kind jacking wey I deg jack eh, smoke dey come out from my head, 4.5 or nothing else this semester, even my village people can't stop me cheesy.

One time this, one time that, 2 exams on 12th, e dey do me like film, textbooks be like dictionary cheesy.

Wetin dey sup sha?
lol..if you see the kind cold weh catch me for LG you go pity me embarassed

how many courses are you offering this semester
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by SIaye: 6:59am On Jan 25, 2018
sekxyqueen:

Stupid aba owerri mechanic boy parading himself as female to scam people

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2018
SIaye:

Stupid aba owerri mechanic boy parading himself as female to scam people
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by SIaye: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2018
sekxyqueen:

Like call seun mama come self, doesn't change the fact you are a scammer.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Chikita66 they have repaired your light now and you don't wanna come to night class again abii..

was expecting yesterday shaa...cry

but no problem,,what about the photoshoot I told of ..we really need to snap grin

after our exams.hehehehe.

gon wear my engine lab coat lipsrsealed
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2018
SIaye:

What happens to you when I provide the evidence? You upload your pc holding your username written out on a piece of paper for the world to see the face of a nairaland fraudster parading himself as a girl with someone else's picture, your mates they scam oyibo you they here they scam fellow Nigerians, good riddance to bad rubbish Iranu.
see smelling talk ooo. Who tf are you sef?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2018
sekxyqueen:

10 courses, Na only my dept waka come cheesy
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2018
SIaye:

My dear, before you insult me, remember this ; [s] I graduated with a second class upper (2.1) in Accounting, with very few points from making that first class and from one of the most prestigious Universities in Nigeria, NOVENA, I have completed ICAN, ACA and have become a chattered certified accountant, now note novena University is 10 times better than shit hole school called IMSU, now also remember, I'm from a wealthy family in Delta of which 90% of Deltans recognize, I have investments, I earn a good fortune, if I decided not to even do any form of work I would still have enough money from my property sales alone to sustain my family for this generation and the next one. [/s]

Talking about physical appearance, I'm cuter than you facially and otherwise, you are bleaching your skin, where as my light complexion is normal, you make up, I do not, you are broke and I am not.

My girlfriend is 100 times more cuter than you will ever be, I'm cuter than your boyfriend will ever be.

So go ahead miss, insult; lets see what you have. Lmao. Failure, useless boy trying to scam nairalanders, you think we are dumb and unfortunate like you ba?
shut up, kid.

All these Street touts gaining entrance into nairaland sef

5 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2018
sekxyqueen:
Chikita66 they have repaired your light now and you don't wanna come to night class again abii..

was expecting yesterday shaa...cry

but no problem,,what about the photoshoot I told of ..we really need to snap grin

after our exams.hehehehe.

gon wear my engine lab coat lipsrsealed
Babe I dey fear imsu mosquito Na why I no like night class and am prone to malaria.

About the pic, we go snap am, haters can hate, bad belle is allowed grin.

This early morning cold no be here, Na em my alliance dey blow whistle for congress/meeting via the sug election, dia fada!!!

for my bed I die here, I no dey go!!!!
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2018
SIaye:

My dear, before you insult me, remember this ; I graduated with a second class upper (2.1) in Accounting, with very few points from making that first class and from one of the most prestigious Universities in Nigeria, NOVENA, I have completed ICAN, ACA and have become a chattered certified accountant, now note novena University is 10 times better than shit hole school called IMSU, now also remember, I'm from a wealthy family in Delta of which 90% of Deltans recognize, I have investments, I earn a good fortune, if I decided not to even do any form of work I would still have enough money from my property sales alone to sustain my family for this generation and the next one.

Talking about physical appearance, I'm cuter than you facially and otherwise, you are bleaching your skin, where as my light complexion is normal, you make up, I do not, you are broke and I am not.

My girlfriend is 100 times more cuter than you will ever be, I'm cuter than your boyfriend will ever be.

So go ahead miss, insult; lets see what you have. Lmao. Failure, useless boy trying to scam nairalanders, you think we are dumb and unfortunate like you ba?
Stop tackling my friend, seriously no one cares if you have heaven on earth, try and be humble and don't you call the Almighty IMSU a shiithole. .

If you schooled in imsu that 2_1 they dashed you, you wouldn't have gotten it, what do you people even learn in private university.

I would have rated you high if you called covenant or igbinedion university, but novena university.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Chikita66:
10 courses, Na only my dept waka come cheesy
lool..thought I am alone..cheesy
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Slaye: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2018
Chikita66:
Stop tackling my friend, seriously no one cares if you have heaven on earth, try and be humble and don't you call the Almighty IMSU a shiithole. .

If you schooled in imsu that 2_1 they dashed you, you wouldn't have gotten it, what do you people even learn in private university.

I would have rated you high if you called covenant or igbinedion university, but novena university.

My dear, nothing wrong with novena, I didn't want to school outside Delta state, novena was the best available in Delta state, what we learn in private school?? a lot you wouldn't know wink

4 Likes

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2018
Chikita66:

lool..I waited for his next mention and I didn't get it..I had to sleep..

he's plainly stupid..
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Slaye: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
shut up, kid.

All these Street touts gaining entrance into nairaland sef

K
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Chikita66:
Babe I dey fear imsu mosquito Na why I no like night class and am prone to malaria.

About the pic, we go snap am, haters can hate, bad belle is allowed grin.

This early morning cold no be here, Na em my alliance dey blow whistle for congress/meeting via the sug election, dia fada!!!

for my bed I die here, I no dey go!!!!
hahaha..I was staying at LG oo,,I had to run to etf second flour maka oyi..as me and that my friend you saw the last time were coming back..it was just like snow coming down on us..jeeze,,the cold is too much..as for mosquito,,haha..I wear socks cheesy
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Slaye: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2018
sekxyqueen:

lool..I waited for his next mention and I didn't get it..I had to sleep..

he's plainly stupid..

Stupid enough to be a graduate, not everyone can be that kind of stupid, when you graduate, lets see your result, lmao, I will be here waiting patiently. Aba boy
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2018
jamariwolf4 and chikita the idiot is only seeking for attention cheesy
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2018
sekxyqueen:

hahaha..I was staying at LG oo,,I had to run to etf second flour maka oyi..as me and that my friend you saw the last time were coming back..it was just like snow coming down on us..jeeze,,the cold is too much..as for mosquito,,haha..I wear socks cheesy
I carry nyash for all of una wey dey go night class, e no easy.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2018
Slaye:

Stupid enough to be a graduate, not everyone can be that kind of stupid, when you graduate, lets see your result, lmao, I will be here waiting patiently. Aba boy
you graduated with second class upper..when I'm currently the second best in the faculty of engineering with the gp that even your next generation can't produce

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Chikita66:
I carry nyash for all of una wey dey go night class, e no easy.
lool..since year 1 till now cry

5years struggle cry

I'm used to it already
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Slaye: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2018
sekxyqueen:

you graduated with second class upper..when I'm currently the second best in the faculty of engineering with the gp that even your next generation can't produce

Story story, story! Lets see the gp aba boy, talk is cheap, at least my generation Wil not school in that useless school called IMSU, even my enemy will not school there, only the less fortunate go there to school

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Slaye:

Story story, story! Lets see the gp aba boy, talk is cheap, at least my generation Wil not school in that useless school called IMSU, even my enemy will not school there, only the less fortunate go there to school
lool..but your brother is in imsu..what a shameful liar..seriously im really busy now..

just continue with this your bellicose attitude till I'm done with my exams

shameless liar delta state can ever produce

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Slaye: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2018
sekxyqueen:

lool..but your brother is in imsu..what a shameful liar..seriously im really busy now..

just continue with this your bellicose attitude till I'm done with my exams

shameless liar delta state can ever produce

Mumu, because I call him brother does not mean he is my blood, nigga is just a friend we are only close and moreover he is the one who told me how much of a shit hole IMSU is. I don't have anything to explain to you aba boy, now swerve, Delta state is greater than you, respect it, keep writing your useless exams you have been writing since January last year, final year exam every year, irony, it's sad you have to get these carry overs and extra year, bleachy bleachy.

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2018
Slaye:

Mumu, because I call him brother does not mean he is my blood, nigga is just a friend we are only close and moreover he is the one who told me how much of a shit hole IMSU is. I don't have anything to explain to you aba boy, now swerve, Delta state is greater than you, respect it, keep writing your useless exams you have been writing since January last year, final year exam every year, irony, it's sad you have to get these carry overs and extra year, bleachy bleachy.
aww!!he's now your friend. .

now I know I'm talking to a poo!!

swerve you ain't worth my attention

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? by Slaye: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2018
sekxyqueen:

aww!!he's now your friend. .

now I know I'm talking to a poo!!

swerve you ain't worth my attention

Poo that's worth more than you will ever be, mumu, who you epp, lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) / Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.