Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (41959 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Lexusgs430: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Not a crime to be identified with your selling point...... Afang soup is still better than rotten fishy garden..............
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Rodeoz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:
She's indirectly searching for a husband, hereby telling us that she can cook soup. grin

She should try another pattern, cooking pattern is outdated and old as Buhari's first pubic hairs grin

She de form "Men are scum" with her face looking like a bucket face and her nose looking like an ancestral whistle cheesy

Afang soup kor, Adam soup ni
You Smart...u a Genius......and I appreciate that......all for you..... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

Any lady who takes care of a man like a husband is on her own ooooooo!!

I've cooked for broke asses in my university days and was dumped still. Never again, lai lai.

The only thing men are used for is money (and that's rich men sef). Broke guys are as useless as 'p' in psychology.

your last sentence eh, hian!!! savagery
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by bikefab(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hehehehehehe...choi! Dat guy wickedt gan!
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by taiwolomo1: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
I wil comment when I see your real face babe undecided
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
That 's what you mean to him shikena!
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Strikethem: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:
She's indirectly searching for a husband, hereby telling us that she can cook soup. grin

She should try another pattern, cooking pattern is outdated and old as Buhari's first pubic hairs grin

She de form "Men are scum" with her face looking like a bucket face and her nose looking like an ancestral whistle cheesy

Wicked grin grin
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by positivethought: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
But what exactly is wrong with that?, or is it that he did add delicious to the name,as in "Delicious Afang soup",that guy self NA wao,so if he bleep her n she is sweet now he would save her name as" sweet kpomo"!!.
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Solowande(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
How she wan make he save am? Buhari?
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by kinibigdeal(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
iammarvellux:
What were d lady Expecting the boy friend to save her name as..

IS it rice and stew?

This kind rice dey sweet die
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Godmademan(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
winkDelilah....are you sure you only cooked for him? ;DDelilah....are you sure you only cooked for him?
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by iammarvellux(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
kinibigdeal:

This kind rice dey sweet die

Hahahahaha
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by benebaby77: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:

I swear you dey wicked.

You guys make nairaland to be fun sha....
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Afrocentric: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

I've cooked for broke asses in my university days and was dumped still. Never again, lai lai.

The only thing men are used for is money (and that's rich men sef). Broke guys are as useless as 'p' in psychology.

tell me the part of psychology that says broke guys are useless
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by olumide4785(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
The men who can die of hunger are those who can't cook or take of themselves. Maybe that's the best quality she has
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by crypta007(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Guy you wicked oooo[color=#990000][/color]
donstan18:

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Basalt(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Basalt(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
Afang soup still good nah, a girl gave me her number and i checked it on truecaller it came out as "Linda pour water"....... angry

How does true caller select name?
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by ibkkk(f): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
zolajpower:

He must have saved ur name mamaduri grin

What's mamaduri?
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by zolajpower: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
ibkkk:

What's mamaduri?

Opposite of papaduri Na
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Kennedy767(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

all ur mates av married u are there laxing ur pussy with numerous guys....continue nagging ok

2 Likes

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by highness25(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A lady who goes by the name Lilah and with the twitter handle (@canyewext), has taken to the social networking platform to reveal how she was left heartbroken after a guy she's been crushing on, saved her phone number as "Afang Soup".

The lady claimed she went to the guy's house at a time and cooked for him a delicious meal with the popular Nigerian delicacy soup, Afang.

From all indications it was quite obvious the guy enjoyed the soup so much that the best way he thought he could save the lady's number was with something she knows how to do best, which to him, might be the Afang soup she cooked for him.

Lilah went further to state that after learning her lessons, she will never in her life cook for any man again, adding that all men should die hungry.

Though it was not stated in her post how she got to know about the name given to her by the guy, but surely she wasn't happy as shown in the way she came online to rant about the whole situation.

She then went further to call the man her crush and even said he is a scum for what he did to her.

Her post reads:

“The last time I cooked for a man he saved my number as 'afang soup' heartbreak I will never cook for you men again. You all DIE OF HUNGER. My crush o you men are really scum.”

It is not quite uncommon for people to save other people's name on their phones with something they can easily identify them with.

If you can recollect during the Tiwa savage and Tee Billz's marriage scandal, it was revealed that Tee Billz had a name saved on his phone as edible catering.

A lady who goes by the name Teniola Kashaam (@tennycoco) was fingered as the alleged mistress.

https://lailasnews.com/man-saves-girfriends-name-afang-soup/
when dolls are out there? to hell with her

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by chido20(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

i hope ur dad is rich?
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by PStacks(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin she never see something... make she wait grin
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by YaranMinna: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
hello admin. please I wanna make a post here (like share a post on nairaland) how do I go about it?
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by zolajpower: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Not a crime to be identified with your selling point...... Afang soup is still better than rotten fishy garden..............

No ! "Smelly fishy garden "
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Ofunaofu: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
E wu ofe nlacha
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by platinumventure: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

jamariwolf abi dog abi na wetin be dz ur bombastic name...u funny gaaan.....abeg dey skelewu wit rich men dey go nonstop u hear...dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Machinegun91(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
kkkkkkkkk
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by KingsCare: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

Hey you...see your mouth lambasting guys, but do you know that wizkid was broke onetime and now he is not broke again. you think like a chicken and thats why you were used and dumped like you said...make you own money if you can and leave guys alone...we believe ourselves, we believe our hustle, we believe our real girls, so fvck yourself and hide.
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by hAlexandro(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who cares?
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by DAramis: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is an excuse given by people who does not know how to cook. A silent way of covering their extremely poor cooking skills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.