Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (41960 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by diluewunmi: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A lady who goes by the name Lilah and with the twitter handle (@canyewext), has taken to the social networking platform to reveal how she was left heartbroken after a guy she's been crushing on, saved her phone number as "Afang Soup".

The lady claimed she went to the guy's house at a time and cooked for him a delicious meal with the popular Nigerian delicacy soup, Afang.

From all indications it was quite obvious the guy enjoyed the soup so much that the best way he thought he could save the lady's number was with something she knows how to do best, which to him, might be the Afang soup she cooked for him.

Lilah went further to state that after learning her lessons, she will never in her life cook for any man again, adding that all men should die hungry.

Though it was not stated in her post how she got to know about the name given to her by the guy, but surely she wasn't happy as shown in the way she came online to rant about the whole situation.

She then went further to call the man her crush and even said he is a scum for what he did to her.

Her post reads:

“The last time I cooked for a man he saved my number as 'afang soup' heartbreak I will never cook for you men again. You all DIE OF HUNGER. My crush o you men are really scum.”

It is not quite uncommon for people to save other people's name on their phones with something they can easily identify them with.

If you can recollect during the Tiwa savage and Tee Billz's marriage scandal, it was revealed that Tee Billz had a name saved on his phone as edible catering.

A lady who goes by the name Teniola Kashaam (@tennycoco) was fingered as the alleged mistress.

https://lailasnews.com/man-saves-girfriends-name-afang-soup/

Been reading comments by guys; honestly, its a shame how guys think sometimes. No reasonable man in his right thinking mind will insult this lady but anyway sha, i no blame them, i blame the fools who turn themselves to slaves all in the name of crush or love... nonsense
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
If u want him to change it then serve him well in bed tonight and trust me he will change to 'fucklicant'
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Iamoriginalben(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
For d ladies that r crying here like babies, pls save all that drama. Na una do am pass now... shocked grin
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by IdeyFindWife: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
adehadex:
Wetin u find go him phone? U get trust issue

Was it only the cooking, the afang nickname paining her abi all her failed scopes after the merciless banging she collected?
Na wa for these babes o
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by warrah(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:
She's indirectly searching for a husband, hereby telling us that she can cook soup. grin

She should try another pattern, cooking pattern is outdated and old as Buhari's first pubic hairs grin

She de form "Men are scum" with her face looking like a bucket face and her nose looking like an ancestral whistle cheesy

Afang soup kor, Adam soup ni

Dude....ancestral whistle kwa, kai, kai, kai........ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by klevotino: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

Any lady who takes care of a man like a husband is on her own ooooooo!!

I've cooked for broke asses in my university days and was dumped still. Never again, lai lai.

The only thing men are used for is money (and that's rich men sef). Broke guys are as useless as 'p' in psychology.

If u have meant me in ur schl days you would have seen the blissful of men.

........anyway something happen...
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by steryj(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2018

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by SirBunky85(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:
She's indirectly searching for a husband, hereby telling us that she can cook soup. grin

She should try another pattern, cooking pattern is outdated and old as Buhari's first pubic hairs grin

She de form "Men are scum" with her face looking like a bucket face and her nose looking like an ancestral whistle cheesy

over smartness no go kill u.didn't know one could decode her tactics of looking for husband via her alleged cooking prowess
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Probz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
But honestly she does look like afang soup. But what is she feeling like? So for her afang mind we will starve if she stops cooking??

How can a whole woman be reduced to looking like okazi leaf?

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by euwajeh(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
No
rastaLivity:
euwajeh i cant access d mail i used in opening this account, but i can giv u anoda mail address. Btw wots is abt? Cheers
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Must it be Afang?
That soup can wake a dead JT, cure erectile dysfunction (ED) and infertility. A soup that change my color in a night.
Madam, I'd have saved yours with afanger.
Please please and please... I beg una.
I no wan remember something.
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A lady who goes by the name Lilah and with the twitter handle (@canyewext), has taken to the social networking platform to reveal how she was left heartbroken after a guy she's been crushing on, saved her phone number as "Afang Soup".

The lady claimed she went to the guy's house at a time and cooked for him a delicious meal with the popular Nigerian delicacy soup, Afang.

From all indications it was quite obvious the guy enjoyed the soup so much that the best way he thought he could save the lady's number was with something she knows how to do best, which to him, might be the Afang soup she cooked for him.

Lilah went further to state that after learning her lessons, she will never in her life cook for any man again, adding that all men should die hungry.

Though it was not stated in her post how she got to know about the name given to her by the guy, but surely she wasn't happy as shown in the way she came online to rant about the whole situation.

She then went further to call the man her crush and even said he is a scum for what he did to her.

Her post reads:

“The last time I cooked for a man he saved my number as 'afang soup' heartbreak I will never cook for you men again. You all DIE OF HUNGER. My crush o you men are really scum.”

It is not quite uncommon for people to save other people's name on their phones with something they can easily identify them with.

If you can recollect during the Tiwa savage and Tee Billz's marriage scandal, it was revealed that Tee Billz had a name saved on his phone as edible catering.

A lady who goes by the name Teniola Kashaam (@tennycoco) was fingered as the alleged mistress.

https://lailasnews.com/man-saves-girfriends-name-afang-soup/

But why u come resemble Afang soup na?
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by rastaLivity: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
euwajeh:
No
no?
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Daddybright1986(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thats how I bought catfish for my gf the other day. She saved my name with Precious catfish. One day I was searching through her fone contact and saw it, then I decide to dial the number , behold it was my fone ringing. I didn't talk ooo, I quietly took her to a spot, where we ordered for catfish , I waited for her to start eating the fish, then I stood up and left her with the bills to pay. Idi�t
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Sirme411(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
is it just me or....am I d only that thinks diz post looks familiar twas posted some years baq.....

are we now recycling Post On NL now
ayam not understanding
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by blizswt: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
No b only afang soup, na shinkafa soup.....rubbish
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Smart360: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
no be him fault nau...u too ghud nau
if na me na even ..ogbono soup I go use save am sef
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Aile(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Afang soup

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by olusayeroyagi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

I've cooked for broke asses in my university days and was dumped still. Never again, lai lai.

The only thing men are used for is money (and that's rich men sef). Broke guys are as useless as 'p' in psychology.

babe dis ur picture d background looks like futminna convocation square
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
sorry dear, you're just one of the victim of what I call NOMENCLATURE DISORDER. A scenario where people most especially Nigerians give weird names to people most especially in their saved contact.

My sister you should even be happy he saved your name as Afang Soup, what of the one a female friend of mine back then saved a man's name as "FISH HEAD" simply because the man loves head of fish. wickedness

There was a day I was scrolling through my elder brother contacts, I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw a contact he saved as "RECIEPT". I was like, who is this unfortunate being whose only crime was giving my elder brother his or her contact that warranted him saving his or her contact with such weird name.
That's not all, there was another contact he saved as "MMM", I was like "what the hell", omoh after such revelation, I had to search for my contact to see how it saved it. Who wants to be a victim.
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Burgerlomo: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
It's simply means you're delicious cool
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by senatordave1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good evening nairalanders.
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
zolajpower:

No ! "Smelly fishy garden "

I thought all forms of rotten fish smelt?
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by kenoz(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2018
Lol
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by blackbeau1(f): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

I agree with you on the cooking stuff. If he really wants to marry you, he'll do so whether you cook for him or not. My advice is DON'T
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by davidif: 2:29am On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:

What exactly does a bucket face look like and what exactly is an ancestral whistle? It doesn't make any sense.
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 26, 2018
what's this woman's problem, he should have saved ur name as rihanna?
waiting for cooking sex dolls to be released soon, then pompous biatches like you will be obsolete
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by papy7ty(m): 5:17am On Jan 26, 2018
I doubt if She can cook rice and beans with plantain.

Hustling for Husband Material after 1M millage.
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.

Modified :

Sorry about that. But you couldn't have been dumped for no reason.
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by zolajpower: 6:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I thought all forms of rotten fish smelt?
grin
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Lexusgs430: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2018
zolajpower:

grin

Or do you know any rotten fish that does not smell? Either a real fish or the fishy garden variety....
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Skmoda360(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2018
kanye west nick wannabe.....she her eyes like a yellow bulb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.