Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (72488 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Safiaa(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gungnir:

But you just did same to me in a previous post of yours to me....
Yes because I'm a hypocrite. Do you have a problem with that?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo etcetera.

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

I AM NOT A OLOSHO OR PROSTITUTE.

I work for my money, but you must still pay me.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

Reasons why I'll always collect money after sex

1. Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn't know, would you? When you're just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
If fellow females won't be honest,
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!

2. I'm a woman with needs:
I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

3. I'll get slut shamed anyway :
How many of y'all can swear on your life that you haven't bragged to your guys how you nailed that 'hoe'
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

4. Did you expect to leave like that?
So if i didn't ask, you'll just go?
Smh!!!!

5. It's the right thing to do:
Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

6. It's a man's world:
Women have no say or opinion, right?
Well, in bed, we do!

7. I'd never fück a fuckboy ever :
I'll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don't need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

Real men pay up without you asking,

whether you decide to go au naturel or sans naturel, pls pay your woman and treat her with respect.

Thanks.
. Its a pity that you as an olosho does not see urself as one because u re dumb. The first question you should answer is this... Who is an olosho . Anybody who collects or demand money for sex. So that is what you are. Period.

11 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Safiaa:
Yes because I'm a hypocrite. Do you have a problem with that?

How about the other mention/question? I am truly curious

Sound like you in a bad mood....undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Safiaa(f): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gungnir:

How about the other mention/question? I am truly curious

Sound like you in a bad mood....undecided
I can't be bothered to explain. No offence cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Mbag(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Remember, God hate's fornication and has prepared Hell Fire for all fornicators. Why don't you get married and plan your life with your husband or better still sign up on this link bellow where you can make money and take care of your self?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Safiaa:
I can't be bothered to explain. No offence cheesy

None taken. I just took an interest into your mind...

One thing I noticed about you tho, you don't hold grudges.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Safiaa(f): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gungnir:

None taken. I just took an interest into your mind...

One thing I noticed about you tho, you don't hold grudges.

yeah I dont. At all at all
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Safiaa:
yeah I dont. At all at all

Not surprising, since you a straight forward person...

Was thinking about that other time I commented on your humility when piko lashed out at you, wondered if you had your pic up, if you would have responded the way you did?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Amarabae(f): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
I really doubt that a girl can write this with her pics showing.
I smell foul play.
#TROLL

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo etcetera.

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

1. Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn't know, would you? When you're just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through .
had it been you cool down to think you would have come up with 7 good reason why collect money after sex

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by sekxyqueen(f): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
looolz
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
I smell foul play.
#TROLL
she is the one
No sense at all

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
I smell foul play.
#TROLL
she is the one
No sense at all
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
I smell foul play.
#TROLL
. Exactly what I suspected. The moniker is a guy disguising as a lady.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Austeeenxx: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Aunty, stop running away from your calling; Accept it and wear it like a badge of honor.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Faithscharms2(f): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hmm na wa o..has it come to this now?Wow..if it's really a female behind that moniker then even me I'm so ashamed on her behalf,wtf?? cry undecided

10 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
There you have it, so many things are just mind games and fictitious on nairaland...

The hard peeps are the weak ones in reality, the soft ones are the ........
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Jamariwolf4(f): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
I smell foul play.
#TROLL
madam holier than thou. I have cautioned you severally to avoid my threads.

What is wrong in a female expressing her sexual desires as guys here do everyday?

Stick to family section madam, where you can learn how to take care of your family.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
madam holier than thou. I have cautioned you severally to avoid my threads.

What is wrong in a female expressing her sexual desires as guys here do everyday?

Stick to family section madam, where you can learn how to take care of your family.
why you set so low

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Newpride(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
No need for further explanation.......
Ashewo will always be ashewo no matter the dimension and modus of operandi

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Jamariwolf4(f): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Na your pussy na, do whatever you want with it... grin

Abeg how much be your price sef?? Me and my Niggas go like have a taste too sha, we go pay you well OoO... grin grin
how much can you presently boast of in your bank acct?

You're trying to make fun of me but the joke's on you.

The class of men I roll with, you can't ever smell their shoes.

Because I exchange words with y'all broke nl boys. Smh.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
It is well
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by jgbemson1: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nice one lady keep it up,
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by frank317: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
We already know say u be ashy... Next!!

But how much do u charge for one round?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Lonestar124: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
What a thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Fourwinds: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

1. Sex is difficult :
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!

2. I'm a woman with needs:
I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

3. I'll get slut shamed anyway :
How many of y'all can swear on your life that you haven't bragged to your guys how you nailed that 'hoe'
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

4. Did you expect to leave like that?
So if i didn't ask, you'll just go?
Smh!!!!

5. It's the right thing to do:
Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

6. It's a man's world:
Women have no say or opinion, right?
Well, in bed, we do!

7. I'd never fück a fuckboy ever :
I'll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don't need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

Real men pay up without you asking,

whether you decide to go au naturel or sans naturel, pls pay your woman and treat her with respect.

Thanks.
you are doing the work of a prostitute...why can't you find a man to marry and settle down....all what you wrote is nonsense

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by mccoy47(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol.
Wen OP turns 40 now she would become a feminist and start shouting how she is independent and don't need any man in her life!

You deserve this! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Acidosis(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Well done,

You're simply advertising your business..

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Jamariwolf4(f): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
themonk:
I pity that guy at your dp, he is unknowingly patronising an olosho cry
good for you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by martineverest(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
this is what Nigerian ladies have reduced themselves to

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by afamaustin(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Who is that olosho
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by femolacqua(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
With all this chastising here and there, I guess she would have had a rethink of posting that. Cos she has tabled herself for bashing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.