Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (72441 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by ofexpryz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
She nor be Olosho na. Na jus white slave she be.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Tohzara(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol. You came to tell us the reasons why you're a PROSTITUTE. So, what should we do about it? Note that no sensible person will even call you a SLUT, cos a slut is just someone that has a lot of casual sexual partners, whereas a prostitute adds jara to it by demanding payment for her sexual services. So, no, you're not a slut, but you're a prostitute. THAT'S THE MEANING OF THE WORD, and THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.

There's nothing wrong in being proud of your profession. Afterall, you cause no harm. I just find it funny that you claimed NOT to be a prostitute then went ahead to describe yourself as a EXACTLY that. Why? You must be a clown.

You only came out to tell us that you're proud of your profession---and honestly, I personally see nothing wrong in that.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
This girl again,ever since you chop pizza you don dey find ways to leave the ghetto.even yahoo plus guys go reject this your head and toto.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Freeman59: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo etcetera.

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

I AM NOT A OLOSHO OR PROSTITUTE.

I work for my money, but you must still pay me.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

Reasons why I'll always collect money after sex

1. Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn't know, would you? When you're just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
If fellow females won't be honest,
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!

2. I'm a woman with needs:
I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

3. I'll get slut shamed anyway :
How many of y'all can swear on your life that you haven't bragged to your guys how you nailed that 'hoe'
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

4. Did you expect to leave like that?
So if i didn't ask, you'll just go?
Smh!!!!

5. It's the right thing to do:
Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

6. It's a man's world:
Women have no say or opinion, right?
Well, in bed, we do!

7. I'd never fück a fuckboy ever :
I'll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don't need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

Real men pay up without you asking,

whether you decide to go au naturel or sans naturel, pls pay your woman and treat her with respect.

Thanks.

Maybe you're correct in everything you said. Who am I to contest them, you have a right to your own opinions. But sister, you can't convince me that you are not an OLOSHO. pure harlot. I hail you
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Tohzara(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
I dnt support ashewo work but anyman who wants to commit fornication or adultry should pay up bcs he is patronising a prostitute. SIMPLE. prostitutes trade sex for money, so pay up or tie your dickk with rope n wait 4 ur wife.
Lol. You can fornicate and commit adultery without patronising a prostitute.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Daeylar(f): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao. I know that moniker so well, he started as (m) and acted well like a man. Even trolled flamme during the saga. All of a sudden, he's (f) with these kinda threads. grin

And I hoped he was a lady cry
Just another man trolling, undecided
Lol, found his post and the reactions to it funny
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by HolyTitus(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
And this girl's parents were full of happiness and beaming all smiles when they were christening a new born baby on the 8th day oo.. ?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by dadabashua1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
SMH..... I weep for the future.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by bleskid: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
ashawo oooo
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
Sweetheart, people aren't always entitled to their opinion. To be entitled to your opinion means you can say or think whatever you like. This is only permissible when it's not a threat to the truth.

You can say that anal sex is better than vaginal and I will allow you to your opinion because I can't disprove you but when you say that rice is a reincarnated beans, I will hush you because such opinion is dangerous to the society.

Prostitution is clearly defined and a prostitute is a prostitute no matter what her opinion is. You can't collect money from you clients after sex and say that you are not a prostitute because you've your reasons. Do you not know that a mad man has reasons for being mad?

You didn't get my sarcasm?

You're entitled to your opinions but you can't force us to have your views treated as the truth. Nope, that's our own opinion.
You cannot use what people do behind closed doors as excuse for what you did in open doors since you've no prove that they did such behind closed doors.

This is same as assuming that everybody commits the same sin as you. It makes no sense really.
Sweetheart, it's his opinion really. And the way this writeup was written, he didn't force it down our throat yunno?

What I won't appreciate is when he portrays his opinion as true and force it on us, but this writeup isn't that way.

Truth is, we're too sanctimonious in Africa. Hypocrites will surely come to condemn whereas they're not saints either.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Tohzara(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
you're a man.
I never knew nairalanders are this stupid. a guy is behind this moniker.
guys no dull.
We're not stupid. This is the first time I'm seeing this moniker, and I've never seen her active as a male, so I wouldn't know. And I'm certain it's the same for many other people here.

And I don't think I have the time to waste checking the nairaland history of some inconsequential online persona.

I'm not here to WORK, but to have FUN. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by nezzar: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
This guy na clown cheesy cheesy

Baba D u no get sense walahi cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Daeylar:

And I hope he was a lady cry
Just another man trolling, undecided
Lol, found his post and the reactions to him funny
Would be cool seeing a daring female too yunno. cry
I find them funny too. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Tohzara(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
bonifieldstun:
tell them baby, you are 100% right, even tho I f**k a lady with or without asking I must give you money because I understand the whole concept of sex
You're saying absolute nonsense. Not every girl is a prostitute.

What has money got to do with "the whole concept of sex", whatever the fück that means?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
themonk:

Crazy. I need two hefty females, one to grab my hands, the other my legs, i need them to strech me till they hear my back make a cracking noise.
That what that stupid office chair i sit on for 8 to 9hrs from monday to friday did to me embarassed
Awwn, sorry dear.

I wish my job allows me to sit sef. embarassed
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Deathlezz: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo etcetera.

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

1. Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn't know, would you? When you're just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!

I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

How many of y'all can swear on your life that you haven't bragged to your guys how you nailed that 'hoe'
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

Smh!!!!

Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

6. It's a man's world:
Well, in bed, we do!

I'll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don't need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

whether you decide to go au naturel or sans naturel, pls pay your woman and treat her with respect.

Thanks.
if you enjoy sex only 10% them you’re terribly wired down there.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by sisisioge: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Oh sheet! Holy smoke! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
hello Ghanaian hoe, I will report you to the mods if you don't stop spreading falsehood.

Say what you're sure of and provide evidence to back up ur claims such as this.
Okay bro.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by jamalnation(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
ladies i give up
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by themonk(m): 12:01am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Awwn, sorry dear.

angry
They shouldn't stress my baby o. My nairaland crush since day one, dont worry when i become a boss you wont have to work again.

I'm sure you dont remember when you were in lagos and i wanted to take you to the movies, but then you had to fly and leave me and go to ghana cry. Its been a while, i hope you'd remember.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Daeylar(f): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:

Would be cool seeing a daring female too yunno. cry
I find them funny too. grin

Exactly cry
Rants everywhere grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by mrcrabs(m): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2018
Irony of life. Olosho coming to justify her actions. I spot one nd I feel like puking its so painful wat some of our girls hv turned too. God abeg keep my future wife for me biko kus I know I deserve a good one. cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2018
Jesus shocked

I comment my reserve cry

#Didn't read it grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by mrcrabs(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2018
Tohzara:
You're saying absolute nonsense. Not every girl is a prostitute.

What has money got to do with "the whole concept of sex", whatever the fück that means?

The guy talk sef tire me...
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by InvertedHammer: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2018
Woman and sex?

You pay to play.

Abstinence is the only veritable way.

/
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Doesn't matter how you paint it. Taking money in exchange for sex is prostitution. If it's such hard work, don't do it then. Nobody is forcing you. What stops you from paying the guy ? You think it's also easy to do the work while you lay there waiting for your cash at the end.
undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
hello Ghanaian hoe, I will report you to the mods if you don't stop spreading falsehood.

Say what you're sure of and provide evidence to back up ur claims such as this.
Bro, this is when you were still a guy ooo. grin grin
So what happened? grin cheesy

How do you know ladies lie down like wood during sex? grin
Your first posts on nl when you were still a guy. Abeg carry your gayass outta my way. I've screenshot of when you talked about hating women who think about only money. As you turn woman miraculously, na only money you dey find. Shioor!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Converge11(m): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

Number 6 is on point

1. Sex is difficult :

Smh!!!!

6. It's a man's world:
Well, in bed, we do!

Thanks.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by kratosonofzeus: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Awwn, sorry dear.
awon eyan one corner
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2018
themonk:

angry
They shouldn't stress my baby o. My nairaland crush since day one, dont worry when i become a boss you wont have to work again.

I'm sure you dont remember when you were in lagos and i wanted to take you to the movies, but then you had to fly and leave me and go to ghana cry. Its been a while, i hope you'd remember.

Lol, I'll still work jare. wink

I do now, but I didn't remember the moniker. Lol, you know how lagos is, I've to know you to a reasonable extent before seeing you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 12:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Daeylar:

Exactly cry
Rants everywhere grin grin
Nairalanders are very predictable. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.