Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (72529 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by zicoraads: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2018
If only you were truly a female, I would have connected you with some pay as you go friends of mine in Abuja cheesy grin

As for the guys saying all sorts here, let 'her' be. Some of you here patronize prostitutes. But you somehow think you are better than the prostitute you just finished fúcking. Not all ladies are the same. The idea is to know which belongs where. And know where to place each one where they should be. Just like guys, some ladies are not up for commitment or the likes. They prefer to roam. It's why they are also different like guys. If 'she' is the type that wants money to get fúcked, there are guys who also want only that with no commitment. She satisfies them, she is happy, they are happy. End.

Who are you to truly judge another person's lifestyle. When cans are being opened, will yours be truly free of stench? Las las, na God know who holy pass. Stop passing judgements on people for voicing what they feel or want.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by zicoraads: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, if only you know the health benefits of minding ones business, you won't be giving this excuse.
Hypocrite 01 undecided See who is talking about minding one's business cheesy

Kai! Nairaland cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2018
Call me make we talk
Chikita66:
Hmmmmmmmm, which march? I'm not aware.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
People don't know that you can be arrested for minding your business when you shouldn't.

Anyways, I am not interested in the OP and his trade, my problem with his post is trying to redefine prostitute to satisfy his conscience. It is unacceptable and that's what I want Makydebbie to understand but a teacher will be always a teacher.

Come beat me if you can.
Baby, why are you using my profession for this argument? sad shocked
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

I think he is right, Maky. If we all were minding our business, no one would comment on this thread. Nairaland would have no members since it is Sepun's business and not ours. There won't be anything like opinions or trade or even education, since education comes from interacting with the environment. In short, life would not exist as we know it.
That's why I agree with Tozara, the op should've used the diary section. But because he's male sha, he wants the controversy.

Now, you cannot successfully use nairaland to buttress your point. Nairaland was created for a reason, for us to rub minds on issues, have intellectual debates and arguments, make friends, get updated on world news and so on. We should learn to respect people's opinions, sweetheart trust me, life would be better. We can't make everyone accept our views, we are all not wired the same way.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Tallesty1(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Baby, why are you using my profession for this argument? sad shocked
I argue with everything I am proud of you know, you folks make the best partner. See proof
Three couples got married and spent their honeymoons at the same hotel, where they were all attended to by Jeff the Bellboy.

The first man married a nurse.
Jeff showed them to their room, all the while thinking to himself, "Lucky guy! Nurses are known to be hot to trot."

The second man married a telephone operator.
Jeff showed them to their room, while thinking to himself, "Wow, he's one lucky dude. Telephone operators have such sexy voices and once you pop that top button.. Va-voom."

The third man married a school teacher.
Jeff showed them to their room and thought to himself, "Poor sap. She may be pretty, but teachers are way too frigid."

At 5:30 the following morning, Jeff reported to work. He expected the teacher's husband to call for breakfast any minute, but was sure the other two wouldn't call until much later in the day.

The phone rang at 6 a.m. and it was the nurse's husband wanting breakfast. Jeff took breakfast up to the room and when the husband opened the door, Jeff stepped back in shock. The man's pajamas were still pressed and his hair nicely combed.

"Sir, what happened?" asked Jeff. "You married a nurse."

"Son, don't ever marry a nurse," the man sourly replied. "All I heard last night was her nagging voice saying, 'You're not sanitary, you're not sanitary'."

The phone rang again at 6:30 a.m. and this time it was the telephone operator's husband calling for breakfast. Jeff took it to the room as quickly as possible. When the man opened the door, Jeff stepped back in shock.

The man's hair was neatly combed and his pajamas nicely pressed.
"What happened?" Jeff asked with surprise. "Telephone operators as supposed to be as sexy as their voices."
"Son, don't ever marry a telephone operator," the man groaned. "All I heard last night was her nasal voice saying, 'Your three minutes are up, your three minutes are up'."

Jeff returned to his desk, sure that the teacher's husband would be calling at any moment.

Finally, at 4 p.m., the teacher's husband called for breakfast.
Jeff couldn't believe it, but quickly took the breakfast to the couple's room. When the man opened the door, Jeff stepped back in shock. The man was wearing only a pair of boxers, his hair was a mess, and there were scratches all over his chest, arms and legs.

"My goodness sir, what happened to you?" Jeff asked, fearing the worst. "Did you have a fight?"

The man, grinning from ear to ear, happily replied, "No. Son, when you marry be sure it's to a school teacher. All I heard last night was her sexy, smooth voice saying, 'We're going to do this over, and over, and over again, until we get it right'."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Tozara:
Perfect for you. But I hate it when a person deliberately peddles falsehood. And if "she" didn't want our opinions, "she" would have written it in her diary---so "she" can't tell us not to comment, since nairaland is a public forum.

But this one's just some bored nigga whose MO is to steer mischief.
Dear, I agree with you on this one. Just one bored male wanting to be controversial.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by DaddyKross: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Sparkle777:

#TeamCelibate

Team mate kiss
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Small080(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2018
See this lady oh, at the end of it you'll go with the correct yahoo boy who go pulse am for you with your life. that's how they use you for ritual ..... nobody will give you better advice now oh, when they use you for ritual now... you stupid friends gonna disturb the country with nonsense post like "Ah men are wicked oh" "she was used by her boyfriend"...... nobody go no see waiting you go chop na im belefu you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by BCISLTD: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

Na wah o! Speechless!!

U see ur fellow woman
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
I argue with everything I am proud of you know, you folks make the best partner. See proof
Awwn sweetheart, I'm always proud of being a teacher myself. kiss

I was thinking of sending you a voice note over our argument so that you can really get where I'm coming from, but because of people viewing this thread, I guess I've to explain myself here. I'm currently busy, but I'll reply soonest.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Daeylar(f): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:

has warned me severally, Poco I think it's best you open my head and put it inside. embarassed

Better start listening, your mentioñs are increasing grin grin

How can you say what's on my mind effortlessly? shocked

Awww cheesy

That's the thing, it's when it suits them we'll see their real colors.

If this op used (m) and created a thread on "Why I feel every woman should collect money after having sex" comments will be different.

Don't be surprised some guys have sent pms already.
It's their way na, now they want to preach about decency and indecency and what's right or wrong,
Mtcewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It will

Lol grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2018
Ok since you ve let it all out, how much do you charge?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Mypeople2(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2018
No shame any more.I just pity for her future husband
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Gome23: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2018
Madness
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by job1(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo etcetera.

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

I AM NOT A OLOSHO OR PROSTITUTE.

I work for my money, but you must still pay me.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

Reasons why I'll always collect money after sex

1. Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn't know, would you? When you're just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
If fellow females won't be honest,
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!

2. I'm a woman with needs:
I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

3. I'll get slut shamed anyway :
How many of y'all can swear on your life that you haven't bragged to your guys how you nailed that 'hoe'
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

4. Did you expect to leave like that?
So if i didn't ask, you'll just go?
Smh!!!!

5. It's the right thing to do:
Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

6. It's a man's world:
Women have no say or opinion, right?
Well, in bed, we do!

7. I'd never fück a fuckboy ever :
I'll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don't need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

Real men pay up without you asking,

whether you decide to go au naturel or sans naturel, pls pay your woman and treat her with respect.
Hehe, nice 1. Just keep up, you will soon become the richest woman in the world. When u sleep with over a thousand men, I imagine how many billion dollars she for Don get by then. Lwkmd
Thanks.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Can I come to ur inbox??
Me and 3 of my guys want to taste ur punna.

Hope e still tight small ba

We go pay well
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Tallesty1:

Her opinion is injurious to the society, that is why we fight it. What do you think is the reason we attacked Lai Mohammed when he said that Fulani herdsmen are just criminals and not a threat to national unity even though it's his opinion?

It's because his opinion is an insult to every reasonable person, a threat to our lives and the society in general.

Sometimes in 2005, my friend and a lady were fighting over something in the front yard of the guy's house. It was a text book actually.

We were returning from school that day and stopped over at his place to drink water because his house is first before mine, then mine before the lady's so we normally stop there to drink water. Why drag a book you might ask?

Well, the girl wanted to take it home and the guy wanted to study it at night, the reason he didn't leave it at school so he said no to lady's request and she opted to obtain it with force.

Fighting over something with a lady as beautiful and endowed as Ify is in fact an amazing experience for school boys. Especially when she hugs the object of contention close to her heart. An opportunity to xplore y'know. Nobody separates such fight because they both enjoy it or so we assumed. So I stood there and cheered them on jealously.

But what the three of us didn’t know was that the guy's father was watching the whole thing from his window. I bet he enjoyed it too. So later that night, he called his son to himself and said "Amos, you see that which you did with that lady in the afternoon, it's not a bad thing at all and I am not saying that you should stop doing it but it's not meant to be done outside. All men do it behind closed doors"

So dearie, rebuking someone for doing openly that which you do behind closed doors doesn't always make you a hypocrite.
Do you know you're telling us to be pretentious? Because I'm rebuking you for something I do also.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by laliga01: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Safiaa:
She's entitled to believe what she wants. If she says she's not an olosho then she's notcheesy

Haha haha..... See them.
Self acclaimed non olosho.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Call me make we talk
Lost your number.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
VERY BOLD GIRL
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by BluntBoy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
That's why I agree with Tozara, the op should've used the diary section. But because he's male sha, he wants the controversy.

Now, you cannot successfully use nairaland to buttress your point. Nairaland was created for a reason, for us to rub minds on issues, have intellectual debates and arguments, make friends, get updated on world news and so on. We should learn to respect people's opinions, sweetheart trust me, life would be better. We can't make everyone accept our views, we are all not wired the same way.

You also right, my Queen.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Fikesola95: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by MissJoy29(f): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
BCISLTD:

U see ur fellow woman
I dey see o.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by MissJoy29(f): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
EOOJ:

If ur speechless... I just wonder wat i will say.... Hmmm
You don't even need to say anything.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by DeanSim: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
1. Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn't know, would you? When you're just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!

Men should up their game. Learn to make your wife happy and satisfy her sexually by giving her vagina orgasm not the other way round.

How will you feel as a man doing it without orgasm?

Who say ladies don't like sex, they dislike bad experiences.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo etcetera.

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

1. Sex is difficult :

I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

How many of y'all can swear on your life that you haven't bragged to your guys how you nailed that 'hoe'
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

Smh!!!!

Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

6. It's a man's world:
Well, in bed, we do!

I'll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don't need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

whether you decide to go au naturel or sans naturel, pls pay your woman and treat her with respect.

Thanks.

Trash HQ.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
dingbang:
then you should be able to correct her for thinking like that instead of commenting like one who is not. Dammnit
is there anything supporting her in my post
use your initiative
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by ClilT: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

1. Sex is difficult :

Smh!!!!

6. It's a man's world:
Well, in bed, we do!

Thanks.
Shit talk!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Xtopher123(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
There's absolutely nothing wrong in being a prostitute but there's everything wrong denying it.. Not to even mention on a public forum..
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Uhomanbulus110(f): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nicewrite up but if you love a guy all things should not be there he should give you money to take care of your not untill you guys have sex is not proper

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem / Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.