Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (36118 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / MEN!! If You Believe In Your Girlfriend's MALE BESTIE, You Are A F00L!! (Photo) / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Ilekokonit: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2018
How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie?

There is no physically "complete" man who is in constant touch with a beautiful woman who is not his relative without having some amorous thoughts from time to time.

Its just the way nature intended for men's genes to carry on to the next generation.

Women under-estimate the inner workings of a mans mind BUT you are a man yourself, so you know what I am talking about.

Your girlfriend is under-estimating her male bestie's libido and taking him for a mug but hope he doesn't end up impregnating her.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by hiscules: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2018
SenorFax:
There is nothing like friend zoning when she has a boyfriend. Tell her you want her to give him a little distance.

Will he follow her go her husband house because he be bestie? What nonsense

Guy wise up, imagine how you wanna bang your female friends before or after you meet her, that's exactly what's going on in her bestie's head. Act fast before she's tempted and her feelings grow beyond what she can control. Na sorry go end am. We are all flesh on blood, body no be firewood

Or you no know say na free foods dey sweet pass grin

Just like Jamb, you are the first choice, and guess who is the second choice?

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by ibietela2(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2018
kingxsamz:

..Male Bestie....
another name for side Boo.

Female bestie nko?
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Born2winnx: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:
Hello guys it has been a while.... Please how can someone cope with his girlfriend having a male best friend? From my own point of view, I believe the boyfriend should occupy that space. Most times I call, she is always with her bestie and he tends to listen to our conversation and sometimes even interrupt it. Please serious and matured minds..

PS: She tells him everything, he knows stuffs about her that I don't. I'm not scared of him taking her from me just that I'm not comfortable with it all all and I'm loosing it gradually.

You be fucck up nigga o..

Them de fuccck ur girl for ur present u de talk about bestie

Lol

My nigga wise up

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by no1madman(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by khristal87(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:
Hello guys it has been a while.... Please how can someone cope with his girlfriend having a male best friend? From my own point of view, I believe the boyfriend should occupy that space. Most times I call, she is always with her bestie and he tends to listen to our conversation and sometimes even interrupt it. Please serious and matured minds..

PS: She tells him everything, he knows stuffs about her that I don't. I'm not scared of him taking her from me just that I'm not comfortable with it all all and I'm loosing it gradually.
I bet, she wouldnt quit d guy for u, if u cnt cope jst quit...there s no point trying to cope, tell her exactly how u feel
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by ibietela2(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b] A matured woman in a serious relationship or at least in a relationship with someone she values,loves and respects knows there is a boundary when it comes to relating with opposite gender

One can safely say, you are either dating a lady/girl who has no deep knowledge of what relationship entails or you are with a lady who doesn't value you that much. You are dating yourself!

Communicate with your girlfriend, tell her your worries, make her see reasons with you. If she remains adamant, draw a line. Make her choose between you and her 'bestie' then you will have your answer!
[/b]

One origin for you
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by JMOB(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Bestie? lol...chairman...your girlfriend's boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2018
Quit that relationship( thats if you are in one). Move far away from her. It's obvious she dosen't give a fuuuck about ow you feel. Male bestie my foot!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Mrindependence: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2018
I'm a guy and my bestie is a girl so I have nothing to worry about if my girlfriend's bestie is a boy... If the guy was her bestie before we met, I'd humbly bow. Why? If they wanted to do anything really serious, they'd have done it before I even begun dating the lady. Look at it from this perspective... They should been dating but she accepted to be your girlfriend. If the guy is still around , go and begin to thank him because if a girl has a bestie for a guy, she tells him everything and asks him for permission. She probably asked him before dating you and he said yes... Without that bestie, you're toast... I'm talking from experience...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by ayusco85(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2018
schumastic:
IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE JUST BESTIE WITH NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM, THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL BELIEVE THAT A COW CAN PASS THROUGH A NEEDLE.

OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST HAVE SEEN ONE OR TWO RED FLAGS AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.

SAVE YOURSELF THIS STRESS AND UNNECESSARY HEARTACHE AND GET YOURSELF A FEMALE BESTIE, IF SHE FEELS INSECURE THEN LET HER KNOW THAT, WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelor's Club, Lagos Branch.

Co signed. U sure a bad ass. Reverse psychology grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by SweetMan1(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Hope they are not boy friend and girl friends? Do your investigation well. smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Acidosis(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2018
You're dating yourself man

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Shedrak1(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2018
every girl you date has another guy as a bestie just incase you mess up.
Your aim is to find that guy and castrate him.

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Well my own piece....I had a male bestie.... though it was kul as u guys relate wella wella....I had no bf then and he had a gf....We flow better compared to with his gf....But the truth is that at a point my feelings for him began to loom a great heap but didnt realise until i always wanted to be with him almost all the time....

Why all these jargons up there....I am not scared of her having a male bestie but nurturing a lot of feelings for him and if care is not taken they may end up sleeping with each other.....You have to discuss it with her... Although I had to create a limit or boundary to our friendship cos I noticed it was mind draining hoping that something may work out soon....Pls if she is not willing to let go of him biko leave her... as far as that bestie figure is still in the picture you always come after him...

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by temibanks(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2018
You both should talk about it.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Mrindependence:
I'm a guy and my bestie is a girl so I have nothing to worry about if my girlfriend's bestie is a boy... If the guy was her bestie before we met, I'd humbly bow. Why? If they wanted to do anything really serious, they'd have done it before I even begun dating the lady. Look at it from this perspective... They should been dating but she accepted to be your girlfriend. If the guy is still around , go and begin to thank him because if a girl has a bestie for a guy, she tells him everything and asks him for permission. She probably asked him before dating you and he said yes... Without that bestie, you're toast... I'm talking from experience...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Gucciboss: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Hahahahha. This OP of a guy is funnily funny grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Miniano: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Best solution bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by godofuck231: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2018
Do you think sharpening the other side of my cutlass as a bad idea?
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Simpledude0847(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship... Don't be fooled. you can raise the issue with her and try to talk things through. The scary part is that he knows things you don't know. Bro, there is fire on the mountain.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by kbzee11(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2018
SenorFax:
There is nothing like friend zoning when she has a boyfriend. Tell her you want her to give him a little distance.

Will he follow her go her husband house because he be bestie? What nonsense

Guy wise up, imagine how you wanna bang your female friends before or after you meet her, that's exactly what's going on in her bestie's head. Act fast before she's tempted and her feelings grow beyond what she can control. Na sorry go end am. We are all flesh on blood, body no be firewood

Or you no know say na free foods dey sweet pass grin

Just like Jamb, you are the first choice, and guess who is the second choice?

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Papadoh(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2018
Cowbuoy:

You're welcome, Bruv... cool

BTW, if you're still kinda confused on how to go about it... There are 2 things involved I could tell you right now..

1. You should try and confront your girlfriend in a more gentlemanly way and ask her about it... She might spill and she might not, either way you shouldn't turn it into a fight..

2. You should try and find a way to make that Nigga (her bestie) a friend of yours too or probably your own "bestie" too... Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" grin
Good advice. Bravo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by eneojoedu(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2018
bro get your own female bestie too, even if its a deal with those coded sure girls,.make sure she is finer with more assets than your girlfriend, and watch her mellow down. #BalanceOfPower she will so quarrel u to dispose her, then you lay down your terms and conditions. TOO MUCH SENSE WILL NOT KILL ME

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by oluwadeeboi(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2018
schumastic:
IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE JUST BESTIE WITH NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM, THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL BELIEVE THAT A COW CAN PASS THROUGH A NEEDLE.

OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST HAVE SEEN ONE OR TWO RED FLAGS AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.

SAVE YOURSELF THIS STRESS AND UNNECESSARY HEARTACHE AND GET YOURSELF A FEMALE BESTIE, IF SHE FEELS INSECURE THEN LET HER KNOW THAT, WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

You just spoke my mind sir, it may not be the best solution but it will definitely pull a string
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2018
schumastic:

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bros I need membership form o grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Henitan24(f): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2018
schumastic:

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Want to join your club, how will I go about it?
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by 12345baba(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Get a female friend bestie too and see ur problem solve itself .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Macgreat(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2018
openmine:

What You can do in a relationship is the same thing that will happen in marriage!

A cheat before marriage will be a chronic cheat after marriage!

A liar in a relationship will also be a liar during marriage!

A dirty person in a relationship can't start being clean all of a sudden just because they are now married!

A non committed woman or man cannot simply be transformed overnight to a committed person just because a "ring" has been put in the finger!

Thats senseless and a total BS!

Who "You really are" is what you will take to your marriage!

A marriage is not an umbrella or "transform machine" that converts people into what they were not!

I agree, but is she in a relationship with him.?.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by drtwist(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2018
FrancisDozie:

You getting yourself worried over nothing.

I was the bestie of one of my female friend and she had a boyfriend too.

I know everything about her that even her parents don't know.

I didn't end up in bed with her.
You can't dictate who becomes her bestie when you have not walked her down the aisle, man.

My friend is married now, we are still sweet and close as before.

I am the one that's telling her, let the friendship die off since she got a husband now.

We never dated at any time , even the mum and siblings know me too.

Keep worrying yourself oh
Story! And you want to tell me there is never a day you have that huge of having her? That means she was never your class then
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2018
Chatflick:

Get a female bestie.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by gudvibz(f): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
A matured woman in a serious relationship or at least in a relationship with someone she values,loves and respects knows there is a boundary when it comes to relating with opposite gender

One can safely say, you are either dating a lady/girl who has no deep knowledge of what relationship entails or you are with a lady who doesn't value you that much. You are dating yourself!

Communicate with your girlfriend, tell her your worries, make her see reasons with you. If she remains adamant, draw a line. Make her choose between you and her 'bestie' then you will have your answer!

It doesn't necessarily work that way, they've probably been together way before he started dating her you know. All becoming friends is a better way not an ultimatum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.