Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (36113 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / MEN!! If You Believe In Your Girlfriend's MALE BESTIE, You Are A F00L!! (Photo) / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by schumastic(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Henitan24:

You ehn you sa don't want me to join but don't worry I've enough money to take flight as often as I want to.

lmao, who am i to stop you... you know what, send me a message lets work something out.

wink
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Henitan24(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
schumastic:

lmao, who am i to stop you... you know what, send me a message lets work something out.

it ends with wink

i caught you wink...edit it now pls we've thousands of intelligent people here. Don't fall prey
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by schumastic(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Henitan24:

i caught you wink...edit it now pls we've thousands of intelligent people here. Don't fall prey

how did you figure that out quickly shocked shocked lol, i was thinking you would ask ?s
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Henitan24(f): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
schumastic:

how did you figure that out quickly shocked shocked lol, i was thinking you would ask ?s

As I said earlier we've hundred of thousands people here that are very intelligence so definitely I should be one of them sad
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by schumastic(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Henitan24:

As I said earlier we've hundred of thousands people here that are very intelligence so definitely I should be one of them sad

hahahaha that was faster than a light
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by openmine(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
if a gf isn't ready to be committed and start flirting with male friends simply because a ring hasn't been slipped on her finger is not only naive and deluded but doesn't know what she wants in her life....

What wud happen when the guy no longer gets committed,won't the same lady complain of being abandoned and not treated right?

U don't want to be committed but when it comes to payment of bills,u remember U have a tag called a relationship with sum one!

U wanna it ur cake and have it....so that ur friends will hail U as a smart babe!

A matured guy or lady will not go through all dese bestie stuff....

"Define" ur relationship with ur partner and stay faithful and committed to the relationship!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by SirBunky85(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
schumastic:
IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE JUST BESTIE WITH NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM, THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL BELIEVE THAT A COW CAN PASS THROUGH A NEEDLE.

OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST HAVE SEEN ONE OR TWO RED FLAGS AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.

SAVE YOURSELF THIS STRESS AND UNNECESSARY HEARTACHE AND GET YOURSELF A FEMALE BESTIE, IF SHE FEELS INSECURE THEN LET HER KNOW THAT, WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelor's Club, Lagos Branch.
I dey tells u.otule my great grand mother for Uganda
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by job1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
FrancisDozie:

You getting yourself worried over nothing.

I was the bestie of one of my female friend and she had a boyfriend too.

I know everything about her that even her parents don't know.

I didn't end up in bed with her.
You can't dictate who becomes her bestie when you have not walked her down the aisle, man.

My friend is married now, we are still sweet and close as before.

I am the one that's telling her, let the friendship die off since she got a husband now.

We never dated at any time , even the mum and siblings know me too.

Keep worrying yourself oh
See what this 1 is saying biko.
Please bros tp don't take this guy's advice abeg.
Just talk to her about it abeg.
Nothing like privacy in a relationship abeg.
Every little thing hat u do should be between u and her pls

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by SirBunky85(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
FrancisDozie:

You getting yourself worried over nothing.

I was the bestie of one of my female friend and she had a boyfriend too.

I know everything about her that even her parents don't know.

I didn't end up in bed with her.
You can't dictate who becomes her bestie when you have not walked her down the aisle, man.

My friend is married now, we are still sweet and close as before.

I am the one that's telling her, let the friendship die off since she got a husband now.

We never dated at any time , even the mum and siblings know me too.

Keep worrying yourself oh
dat u respected urself towards her doesn't mean other guys would do same. moreover,it's not advisable for an opposite sex to be besties when both are into respective relationships.even churches do persuade dia bachelor pastors to marry to avoid falling into temptation of dia church sisters who always visit for counseling

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by ebikels: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Most times these male besties don't admit to having a girlfriend thereby giving the girl an option whenever things with you go sour
uzoexcel:

i love quora!!!!!
lemme give my nairaland response...introduce her to a close pretty female colleague of yours and tell ur babe shes your female best friend....infact tell her you are so close that sometimes you crash over @ her place once a while and nothing happens..see how she gonna take it smiley smiley smiley
seriously though try and find out if this fella has a girlfriend?if he doesn't,why? is he secretly hoping for both of u to breakup so he can pick up the pieces? ask him this pointedly in the presence of your babe.if he has ask him to bring her along when next you meetup..maybe for a general hangout or group date?while on this date observe how he acts in front of his own babe...mention stuff of how ur babe was hanging out with him in one joint but u were sorry you couldnt join them as u had much office work but you were sure they had fun..emphasis on FUN...I bet you his girlfrds' eyes will narrow at this...his babe will di the rest for u when they get home smiley ..in the midst of all these,if ur babe gets heated up or asks u to stop bothering the fella, then there's something going on

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Mypeople2(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tell her about the nonsense she is doing.If she doesn't stop, you can either have your own female bestie or quit the relationship.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by richard870(m): 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kenzico:
undecided

hmmm...this is pure jealousy...Tell ur Gf how u feel about her male friend..If she no gree....Just know she doesn't respect ur feelings....my 2cents
Must you comment? #bunkum!
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Kenzico(m): 2:59am On Jan 30, 2018
richard870:
Must you comment? #bunkum!

I find ur mention rather unexplainable...Cos its filled with both hate and absolute psychosis

undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by richard870(m): 5:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Kenzico:

I find ur mention rather unexplainable...Cos its filled with both hate and absolute psychosis

undecided undecided
That's cuz u re too D.umb 2 b rational... beta go do psychoanalysis
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by Kenzico(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2018
richard870:
That's cuz u re too D.umb 2 b rational... beta go do psychoanalysis

Ok.....i hear u Sir!
Make I make my money today finish...Maybe we can continue when I come back from work.

I prefer u inbox me, if u more jabs to drop.... wink
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by richard870(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kenzico:

Ok.....i hear u Sir!
Make I make my money today finish...Maybe we can continue when I come back from work.

I prefer u inbox me, if u more jabs to drop.... wink
Lol..funny dude. Didn't mean 2 insult u, just dat ur comment was a bit unrealistic as no man would welcome d idea of their woman having a male 'bestie'

It would amaze u hw devastating d result of ladies having these so called male 'besties' whilst dating cuz it usually turns out 2 b some sort of 'ambush cheating ' tactics employed by ladies.... enuff said

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? by tammie24: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2018
schumastic:
IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE JUST BESTIE WITH NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM, THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL BELIEVE THAT A COW CAN PASS THROUGH A NEEDLE.

OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST HAVE SEEN ONE OR TWO RED FLAGS AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.

SAVE YOURSELF THIS STRESS AND UNNECESSARY HEARTACHE AND GET YOURSELF A FEMALE BESTIE, IF SHE FEELS INSECURE THEN LET HER KNOW THAT, WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelor's Club, Lagos Branch.
you don talk am finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.