Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Who is a Playa/Player? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is a Playa/Player? (8159 Views)

Finally!! 10 How Too Woo A nairaland Lady Styly On Nairaland (playa guide) / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) / Can You Change A Playa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Greatpeter(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2005
Tayotina, I am part of this forum and I am not a player in any form.
It is wrong to assume that all Nairaland fora members are players far be it. I have a name to protect.
Players are inconsistent in their approach and behaviour. they are blatant liars and seducers. They are rapists, they toast girls all about. They are the people brand- named "anything skirt" They don't choice anything goes so far they know they are serious abuot the relationship, they are not bound by any promises they make so they do whatever pleases them. They even quit after "suck" you get that?
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Vieira(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2005
Greatpeter don't you think calling players rapist is a bit out of order?
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Greatpeter(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2005
Viera,
You can't separate the duo. One leads to the other.
If a player does not have his waylegitimately, if opportunity to rape come he will make use of it.
A rapist was caught on the very act because the poor girl shouted ,yelled and cried. The girl was forcefully disvirgined so was bleeding uncontrollable. She was brought to my clinic along side with the culprit all accompanied with the police.
So they needed doctor's reports on the girl about the episode so when I interrrogated this guy he told me he was sex cracy and intoxicated so has tried to satisfy his urge legitimately with so many ladies but to no avail so he resorted in raping.
what do you think of that Vieira.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Vieira(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2005
Greatpeter, the guy is a rapist and he is not a player at all!

A player will make the girl give him sex willingly and not by force.

Lets not mix the two together, I have been a player and have NEVER raped anyone in my life!
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Pinky(f): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2005
mosiate:

pinky if I may ask who?your ex?
mossy girl. YES.. the silly thing doesnt have enough money to throw around.. yet he's got too sweet tongue & can manovoure his way into a lady's heart fast
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Pinky(f): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2005
Greatpeter:

Viera,
You can't separate the duo. One leads to the other.
If a player does not have his waylegitimately, if opportunity to rape come he will make use of it.
A rapist was caught on the very act because the poor girl shouted ,yelled and cried. The girl was forcefully disvirgined so was bleeding uncontrollable. She was brought to my clinic along side with the culprit all accompanied with the police.
So they needed doctor's reports on the girl about the episode so when I interrrogated this guy he told me he was sex cracy and intoxicated so has tried to satisfy his urge legitimately with so many ladies but to no avail so he resorted in raping.
what do you think of that Vieira.
he's not a player.. he's running mad gradually.. that's all
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Pinky(f): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2005
Vieira:

I have been a player and have NEVER raped anyone in my life!
vierra, so ow re u coping now with ur new life & wat prompted u to stop playing.. wat did u enjoy in that horrible game by the way
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Vieira(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2005
Pinky, I just got a bit tired of it, while in the game though it was fun.

There is no feeling like bedding a new babe! But now I really do not have the time but occasionally I still try out a few moves but now that happens mostly when I go somewhere on holiday.

so you may say I am semi-retired!
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Pinky(f): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2005
Vieira:

Pinky, I just got a bit tired of it, while in the game though it was fun.

so you may say I am semi-retired!
babes dive for cover wen u see vierra.. he hasnt stoppe dplaying...vierra don tu know girls u've played hate ur gutss?
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Vieira(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2005
Hate my guts??

hmmm, not really o, I am a very good "breaker up" I always actually keep them on tap for future reference so there is rarely any bad feelings.

Only once did one babe go a bit nuts on me but I chilled her out.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Pinky(f): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2005
Vieira:

Hate my guts??

hmmm, not really o, I am a very good "breaker up" I always actually keep them on tap for future reference so there is rarely any bad feelings.

Only once did one babe go a bit nuts on me but I chilled her out.
na wa for u.. i pray u dont meet some1 like me cos menn!! i wil so much play u that u will respect me.............mind u am no player.. i've been played 1ce so am not new in the whole game
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Vieira(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2005
Let me ask you this pinky, when you were played was it a case of him lying about his intentions or did the relationship just fizzle out?
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Greatpeter(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2005
Vieira, I love your courage to tell the world you were a player and you never raped. You were never addicted player. This thing has categories. May be you were in Mild category. I am talking at the apex of playing. A boy who a chronic play boy will definitele rape one day.
Accept or leave it.
I thank God you play no more. Are married now Vieira?
You are probably the only true Nigerian on this net who comes out bold to the past real picture of him/herself.
We all hide our past to hurt us. It's bad.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Vieira(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2005
Greatpeter, I think we are going to agree to disagree! grin

The moment you have to rape a girl to get sex then that means you are not a player anymore.

Rape is a crime and I cannot say this strongly enough, it has no place at all, anyone engaged in the act of rape is the lowest of low, pure scum.

I always imagine if someone raped my sister or my daugher! I will kill the person simple.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Pinky(f): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2005
Greatpeter:

You are probably the only true Nigerian on this net who comes out bold to the past real picture of him/herself.
We all hide our past to hurt us. It's bad.
vieira is still a player o!! he's just reminiscing
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by mosiate(f): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2005
IAH:

But come to think of it, I like somebody who WAS a player before he changed! Ok, I always like ODD things but I just like the thought that so many women struggled and are still struggling to have what I have. You know, this kind of thought - "that handsome, romantic guy every girl dreams of is MINE for keeps!" rolleyes
i think viera is the next available option for you ,since this is what you like.give him a trail.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2005
Viera: I always imagine if someone raped my sister or my daugher! I will kill the person simple.

Me too. I will kill him by making sure he is properly sentenced to life imprisonment according to the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. So help me God, Insha Allah, and may the force be with me.

So there is a big different between a player and a rapist because a rapist is a serious criminal while a player is just a heartbreaker.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by legry(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2005
Great Peter na wa for you again how in this life can a player even be compared to a rapist. Sex is offered to players cause they play their way int the ladies heart and she offers it to them on a platter of gold. Rapist on the other hands a cowardly wankers that have to force sex from a woman. Great Peter i say again na wa for you o
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by dominobaby(f): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2005
Greatpeter:

This thing has categories. May be you were in Mild category. I am talking at the apex of playing.

Take note Mosiate - Player categories!
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by mosiate(f): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2005
where is jogego,someone should inform him that a repented member of his club has finally reveal their tricks.thanks vierra,girl should still avoid you ooooooooooo
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by KukuraontheMove(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2005
legs:

trust seun to go mercenary just when the exchange was becoming interesting

First and foremost a bizman! Thats Seun for you!
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Vieira(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2005
mosiate:

where is jogego,someone should inform him that a repented member of his club has finally reveal their tricks.thanks vierra,girl should still avoid you ooooooooooo

why they go avoid me now?

I get leprosy?

cry cry cry
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Greatpeter(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2005
Show me a potent striker and I will tell you a player. grin
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by matrix(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2005
anyone that got game..and can handle multiple relationships is a player...
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by kazey(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2005
Allow me to add.

Anybody that can walk away, from any of the ladies, without even thinking twice.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by twinkledew(f): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2005
this might sound weird but i am a player becos i play me cards right.means i am a faithful girlfriend. lol lol
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by nike4luv(f): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2005
lets just say evry1 is a player..wel, dey just play deir games in a different way

'its all about de game, and how u play it'
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by makgod(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2005
Dats a good one from nikeky..... totally agree with dat.
even great peter and seun are players... in some ways.. just dat they might want to call it
another name.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by matrix(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2005
thats right ride one
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by nike4luv(f): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2005
u bet my black @$$ its right
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by matrix(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2005
...a player is someone who understands the woman/man he/she deals with....
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by hotangel2(f): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2005
Nike already defined who a player is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. / South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please / Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.