Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (27382 Views)

What Is This Beautiful Brazilian Woman Saying In The Picture(18+) / Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. / What's Wrong In This Picture? (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Click:
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2018
scam!
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2018
chenzen:
scam!
grin grin Click here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html and download our ChatDicted book for free. Thank us later. Bye.

Click to open:
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
iLegendd:
grin grin Click here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html and download our ChatDicted book for free. Thank us later. Bye.

Click to open:
you are a virus and a curse to Nigerians
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
chenzen:
you are a virus and a curse to Nigerians
Lol. I'm on my best behavior, so I'm engaging you for fun. Enjoy it while it lasts. All to my benefit. You said I'm gay and it's true. Bring your lips lemme kiss you small. kiss
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. I'm on my best behavior, so I'm engaging you for fun. Enjoy it while it lasts. All to my benefit. You said I'm gay and it's true. Bring your lips lemme kiss you small. kiss
cretin
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
chenzen:
cretin
Young man, go and make money. This book is not out but people have already made payment. Your text is inside. I made fun of you in the book. It cost 10k and 4 people have already paid. So, who lost in the fight? cheesy cheesy Your children or grandchildren will stumble on the book in the future. It's packed with wisdom and tips. Go figure. Here is the link to drop a review if you read version 1.

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2018
iLegendd:
Young man, go and make money. This book is not out but people have already made payment. Your text is inside. I made fun of you in the book. It cost 10k and 4 people have already paid. So, who lost in the fight? cheesy cheesy Your children or grandchildren will stumble on the book in the future. It's packed with wisdom and tips. Go figure. Here is the link to drop a review if you read version 1.
l cannot come down to ur level of ignorance as to engage u in some unnecessary convo. I know how to deal with ur type! U are in penury and u brag about peanut. ur type don't go far... l 'll deal with u

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why is here silent. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by chinedi7(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2018
I've been observing u and ur posts for quite some time...I must admjt,u have a great business mind(quick money making). I'll love if u could make a thread on the baby steps u took towards where u are today.
As far as I can tell,ive been wasting time and data for a very long time, I'll b very grateful if u can be of help
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2018
I will think about it. Fingers crossed.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by iLegendd(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
If you're a man, read this thread, but if you're a woman, don't open it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4689289/men-only-take-look-naughty

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? / How To Know She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.