Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (33873 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Zanxx(f): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:
What opinion do you need?

C'omon will you move on!!! undecided

Rofl but so true
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:
Hi guys I have to open an account to let out this story.

My girlfriend of 5 years, she was 18 and I was 23 both students when we met. We have shared everything together, I mean everything u can possibly think of. She told me she can't continue the relationship. That we can't marry each other.

Her reasons
She met 2 pastors who told her we are not compatible with each other. One told her in 2014 and the other in 2016 of which she told me about both of them. But last 3 weeks she broke the ice on the grounds that
1. she needs to choose her husband with all diligence. That her grandmother has 2 husbands, her mum has 2 husbands and she can't thread that path because those pastors told her we shall split if she marries me.
2. She doesn't want me to hear that she got married to someone else.

Her mum doesn't like me and doesn't want me to marry her and recently she is pestering her to marry another man, her Pastor. This man talks with her every time, calls her, gives her and her mother gifts. Well I give them gifts to my capacity too. But pastor is playing son-in-law game well because he (pastor) said God told him that she is his wife. The pastor anyway happened to be a real pastor, I can attest to that, but I can't vouch if his vision is from God or self induced.

But babe told me she has not made up her mind yet and that she didn't break up with me to marry that man. That she will take her time to decide what she will do and maintaining a single status.

We all stay in the same neighborhood, bae is a nairalander too. She will see this and get angry but...
I need matured views on this issue...
at 23 u should be making your financial destiny secured ....dont let luv and fantasies beclouded u thinking and future there are over 50 m available to..to now and the future infact u will fall inluv several time in your life span
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by ikukuhero: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
Move on to someone else. Her Mum does not like you. Pastor wants her. She listens to pastors. Guy, that girl will NEVER ever marry you. Free her now and open up your heart to embrace love from another lady. You will find love again. Move on now because she will surely marry that Pastor. She's not yours and do not try to force the relationship on. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by chikachike86(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:

My girlfriend of 5 years, she was 18 and I was 23 both students when we met. We have shared everything together, I mean everything u can possibly think of. She told me she can't continue the relationship. That we can't marry each other.

Her reasons
She met 2 pastors who told her we are not compatible with each other. One told her in 2014 and the other in 2016 of which she told me about both of them. But last 3 weeks she broke the ice on the grounds that
1. she needs to choose her husband with all diligence. That her grandmother has 2 husbands, her mum has 2 husbands and she can't thread that path because those pastors told her we shall split if she marries me.

Her mum doesn't like me and doesn't want me to marry her and recently she is pestering her to marry another man, her Pastor. This man talks with her every time, calls her, gives her and her mother gifts. Well I give them gifts to my capacity too. But pastor is playing son-in-law game well because he (pastor) said God told him that she is his wife. The pastor anyway happened to be a real pastor, I can attest to that, but I can't vouch if his vision is from God or self induced.

But babe told me she has not made up her mind yet and that she didn't break up with me to marry that man. That she will take her time to decide what she will do and maintaining a single status.

We all stay in the same neighborhood, bae is a nairalander too. She will see this and get angry but...

You put the nail on the coffin when you made your affairs with her a Nairaland thang! This na babe you still want and you're here crying wolf. Anyway one of the rules of natural justice is to hear both parties before passing judgements.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by andyanders: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Op listen,you are even lucky to have head from her that her own mother nd grandmother never settled with one husband, hence her decission not to mary you. You have to move on with your life cus if you go ahead and force yourself to marry her,prepare for divorce because it must happen.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
AS THE PASTOR NA GOD DUDE. JUST ASK HER WHAT SHE REALLY WANT GIRL ARE SO CONFUSED THIS DAYS
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by pweetiedee(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Bring her to me.
for what?
bighead
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Jabioro: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Even though she would last in your house,your mother inlaw and the pastor will let her rest until their prophecy come to past.Leave her if she says no but if she stood her feet support her.,and shame the pastor.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
My brother, it's better you man up and let her walk away, am saying this from experience.

After dating a girl for good three years, During my service year she came up with all sort of stories that she had nightmares that we are not compatible, a pastor told her she won't have peace if she get married to me.

Fast-forward everything to 3 years later, she told my friends to beg me if we can still come back to who we use to be before, I was like when my village people are not following me, go back to where, she denied all the prophecy and nightmares. My eyes are clear and I could see how backward my life would have been if I had force her to stay in the relationship but God just allowed her to walk away so that I could experience his grace in my life.

To cut the long story short, the girl already have someone else in mind, let her go and I promise you that in the next 2 years you will thank God for evicting her from your life. she will take dumb decision that might ruin your life if you both get married.
Welcome to the club of �

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Montaque(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
She will still walk in the steps of her granny and her mum. Don't be surprised if you have to put up with her emotional needs when she eventually marries the funky pastor only to see what lies behind the suit.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by VeniJu: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:

Her reasons

Need help to uncover more?
DM Me.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by aftatechbiz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tetragramaton:
If you no what is good for you, live that girl and let her carry her cross. If you know what this pastors are doing now. Its terrible o. She will still end up with two husbands because that pastor is fake. He is not real and he is not using the gift of the holyspirit. He has convinced and connived with her parents spiritually and materially that you don't stand a chance to be with her. If she stays with you , you might not have peace of mind. I have to many stories about pastors hypnotizing married and unmarried women into living their husbands and boyfriends for them. It's very real. This are not men of God but demons in human form and some of this pastors are also married.

Because he sees vision doesnt make him real o. Satan to give gifts. So nothing new. If possible let her see this post and ponder on it before her life is completely ruined. Pastors are ruining lives. Another thing, only very few pastors see total vision when it comes to life partner. In Yoruba, there is something called " eni to ma ba wa kale" meaning someone who will stay till evening.

Many pastors see the morning of the relationship but not evening, only very few have the gift of a complete relationship check hence people make mistakes caused by incomplete prophecies from pastors. If the morning is bad but evening is good the pastor who only saw morning will tell you not to marry the person because he did not see the evening. meanwhile a lot of couples experience many difficulties in their early years " which yorubas call morning, only to go through it and come out victorious in their later years of marriage.

While some pastors will tell you that this person is your perfect match only for you to encounter terrible circumstances and situations in your later years of marriage making you regret why you married the person in the first place.

Before a pastor tell you about any relationship, you must have weighed and discussed many options which include long term goals and possibly worst case scenarios with your partner. If all this match yours! You don't need any pastor to tell you anything.
1 million likes. I advise the OP to take this advise.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:

Her reasons

Use ur real profile to post this, that way we will see that ur serious.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Sanchase: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Look for money, by the time you make it, the same pastors will recommend you as husband material

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by BiafranBushBoy: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
pweetiedee:

for what?

bighead

My sweetheart. kiss.

Lol...
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by kinibigdeal(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
sinaj:
She is in love with her pastor not you.

She already told u that u not a husband material grin
So what else do u want to knw.

Is that all you got to tell him

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by VeniJu: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=bignigerian post=64734080]Hi guys I have to open an account to let out this story.

Her reasons

I need matured views on this issue...[/quote

I've seen and replied to your DM.
Chat me on whatsapp 08129078108
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by MYSELF2018: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:

Her reasons

This OP must be Dayo by name, I have heard of your story somewhere before
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Life goes on.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by americanson: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:

Her reasons

Be man... Work forking hard, so forking hard that in the future she will regret ever doing this to you. Take it as challenge and move on like a man. If you offended her that is different thing...
The mother is judging you by current status..

This same thing happened to a nairalander that I can't remember the name. He worked so much hard he became the hope of his ex and her husband cos they could only feed through the job he gave the ex's husband.

This was narrated last year.

Go hard or go extinct

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by kinibigdeal(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
So obvious that the pastor came up with the prophesy so he can have is way. Your girl need more deliverance from the spirit of two husbands grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by WhiskeyTangoFox: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
mastermaestro:

Your idiocy will not allow you comment without abusing the pastor as fake. Who told you money brings a good wife? You are obviously deluded!

Na wa oo....y attack the young man with words of wisdom? How is he an idiot, cos he's Muslim and said d fact about the pastor? We all know money attracts women and not necessarily good wife, which was d point the young man made as we dnt know if she'll make a good wife. In all, I think u jst wasted bandwidth without adding an iota of value to this thread.

With dat said and out of the way, I think op needs to focus on advancing his career to to greater height, cos I'm almost sure if he had enof resources to play the good son in-law game and lavish her and the family with gifts of all sorts, there wnt b any hesitation as to who her rightful "supposed" soulmate is.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by WhiskeyTangoFox: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
mastermaestro:

I will even sell you to take good care of my pastor.

Mumu talk!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by undisputedgbola(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
jasper83:

Life is just too funny. In fact it's truly a series of unlimited schools we all go through but at different stages of our lives as humans but mysterious taught with almost if not the same syllabus with little or no editing but with different teachers.

What happened to you bros happened to my elder bro almost a decade ago, in fact if he is privy to read this thread na laugh he go dey laugh. Now quick one, do you want an honest advice devoid of emotions? please drop that lady asap. God has just saved you from a future marital crisis, as a man you must have a discerning spirit and try to be less emotional. I know it's not easy but that the only way to life a long and fulfilled life and it's an hard way. I have learnt in a very hard way to adopt it and it's working for me.

Your girlfriend mum not liking you is a huge red flag for me, secondly concerning that pastor lover boy na dia way be that always intimidating people with God say this and that, let him have her by taking undue advantages like closeness to her mum, the spiritual inclination to the story blah blah. Na dia wahala be that, I know it's painful when you think of the great times you have shared together, maybe the smoochings, hugs, great sex etc, you are now imagining her doing it with the pastor, no think am, na dia wahala let him have her.

Bros fear anybody that over analyses issues,what does she mean by my grandmother married twice, my mum same thing, you see na dia way be that always trying to spiritualise and rhyming stuffs together.
God forgive me ooo, something tells me it's that pastor during the wooing that deposited that consciousness in my heart coupled with her mum unlikeness for you. But they have forgotten that marital bliss comes from God only, marrying a pastor doesn't guarantee that evident by what we read daily. She saying that she hasn't choosen a bae is a lie, from abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh, she just doesn't want to hurt you so she wants to gradually withdraw. Just watch and observe her tactically withdrawing, she is gone, please forget her and move on. If you forcely marry her any time the union has any minor issues she will always refer to this time that she doesn't want to do but you coerced her into the union and nothing makes a man go mad like that ugly statement which will surely leads to domestic violence and the end of the union. Hasn't she said it? that your union with her will be unblissful abinitio? Bros abeg think without emotions...

This is the best time of your life to run your race without distraction and shine like a star, when the time is ripe you will surely get yours. Set the record straight at the start, do genotype test, medical compatibility, spiritual blah blah no time for story. Be strong we have passed through that route before, welcome to the CLUB of strong men!

I wish the 'like' button I clicked on can give your post '1,000 like' lol...

Thank you for taking your time to post this....

Trust me, I gained a lot....

Thumbs up!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by kaywhy09(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
I had such experience sometimes back. It happened that the same pastor that said we aren't compatible was disturbing her for relationship (she told me when she want to come back). It took me hell before I could find the courage to move on (I'm happy I did).

1. I've seen mother of 4 who left husband for another man (guise that they weren't meant to be together), eventually left the later anyway.

2. I've seen mother of 6 who left her husband to be joined with another man (pastor - who said they are meant to be together), failed anyway.

3. I've seen many broken relationships based on finding The Right Man from 'God'.

4. There is more to relationship and marriage than God said.

This is it, when I hear God said we can't be together, my response is simple; if God said it, then so be it.

Never argue 'God said' with any lady, so you don't live to regret forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by mbahdi(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:

Her reasons

i tot i was d only one passing tru dis truma,just dat i dont know how to post on nairaland i wud av posted it,mine of thre yrs said same,all cos of religion,d worst part is dat she refused pikin my call,wic letA she openly told me she has no feelings fo me again,dat she love me no more,i feel lik d earth opening n consuming me,cos dis a gal i adorn n cherish much,i trust and put all my hope on her,and as it stands i cnt love anyoda gal in my life til d will of God be done in my life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by kaywhy09(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
chikachike86:

You put the nail on the coffin when you made your affairs with her a Nairaland thang! This na babe you still want and you're here crying wolf. Anyway one of the rules of natural justice is to hear both parties before passing judgements.

Are you the one? Oya share your story if you are cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by mastermaestro(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Mumu talk!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by emmyskinny: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:

Her reasons

Bro,u beta tank ur God very well. What happened to u is just God's deliverance in disguise.
May be five or ten years down d marital journey,dis is what u might experience and God delivered u cheaply.
Believe u in me,d girl isn't yours,so don't lose ur head. If u blv in God,go to Him as d perfect matchmaker,He will c'nect u to ur own bone.
Selah!!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by nicebaba: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
yusasiv:
Bro, i know how it feels, honestly.. I wish there is a better way to counsel u on this but it's all good.. All u need right now is prayer bro, for everything that's good or bad demands prayer... I was once in your shoes bro, a story for another day... Don't let desperation makes u jump into what is not meant to be, take your time to observe how things goes and make sure u never deter from praying.. Btw, am a Muslim, i don't believe in someone being too real as a clergy man, all i believe in is GOD that i worship.... DON'T allow anyone to intimidate u or makes u feel like u don't deserve what u have, believe me, the Creator hasn't revealed the future to anybody yet

WE NEED MORE SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN NIGERIA!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by worshipdevice(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
bros,
just pàckàge yourself and move on...
this rubbish almost to me but thank my womàn knew what she wanted and we are getting married months from now..,
God go punish all these fake and hungry guys calling themselves pastors ...
just move on and your sweet revenge should your success
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:

Her reasons

I cease to have any regard for any lady on this forum anymore, for the mere fact that this guy's girlfriend is on here too.
Thats my 2 cents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's / Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.