Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (33855 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2018
God does not tell anyone who their spouse will be. It is left to each person to choose whosoever they like.

However God does give guideline on how to make a choice and what marital relationships ought to be.

Express your emotions i.e. sadness, disappointment etc. but let this girl make up her mind. She will not be commiting a sin whether she marries you or this pastor.

Whatever she chooses to do... learn not to waste your own time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by mastermaestro(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2018
haywire07:
i can see the pastor is ur own problem. And your shallow brain is what makes you fall for every religious scam.
Your type will obviously sell his father's house so pastor can buy himself another car.
I won't be surprised if u are d said pastor or his brainwashed sheeple

I will even sell you to take good care of my pastor.

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by quinSonia(f): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2018
sinaj:
She is in love with her pastor not you.
She already told u that u not a husband material grin So what else do u want to knw.

lol, you are very wickedgrin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by id4sho(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2018
my case is different, teenage relationship for 3years, serious relationship for 10 years. we live in the same neighborhood.we did everything. she woke up one morning and broke up with Me.
Bros, it's a passing phase. take heart, don't pester her life as she might come back and greatest thing is that, avoid ladies from broken because the easily divorce, rarely forgive and operate one lady gang. my 5 cent

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by haywire07(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2018
mastermaestro:

I will even sell you to take good care of my pastor.
Goan sell your dad first

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by mastermaestro(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2018
haywire07:
Goan sell your dad first

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by wristbangle: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2018
This situation looks glaring that you are out of the equation even as the pastor has used spiritual and physical gimmicks to twist your girlfriend to believing you can't walk the aisle of marriage with her.

She is not the only lady in this world. There are other options. Kindly do the needful.

Sorry to bother you lalasticlala but I think this gentleman's story deserves more views.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Apina(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2018
This is the reason why I don't have anything to do with girls, who can't make up their minds on their own. If after five years, she's not sure if you're gonna be the right person for her because of one god of man, then I can only imagine how terrible it's gonna be if she RELUCTANTLY, decides to marry you. It's good enough that you love her dearly, but is the feeling and intensity mutual? If there's any problem in the marriage tomorrow, there's an excuse already for you to be blamed, since it's you whom her said pastor's have tagged as the bad egg undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Life is funny !
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
Don't let her keep you hanging with her indecisiveness, she has held you hostage emotionally.
You have to have a serious discussion with her to know where you stand in the relationship or she will keep hurting you with her indecision... You are not some lab rat.
And you have to hope for the best and prepare yourself for the worst but do what you have to do even if it means you have to break up with her and getting hurt in the process.
Indecisive ladies are the worst individuals in a relationship . I can't deal !

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by OhiOfIhima: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:
I appreciate all your comments above... I see matured minds more. I half hearted posted this cos av seen so many people come her for advice. Oly to get immature minds jump in the matter.

So far you guys above has shown objective minds with constructive ideas.

This needs to be pushed to fp. There are still adults on NL. You guys av made me regret concealing my identity.
Concealed ur identity is vr OK infact more Dan 50% of Nairalanders does dat so wat u need is a constructive Idea in which u have gotten, pls move far away from dat lady. She has done wel to come n open up to u, just 4get n move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Your girlfriend and her mother have cotton wool for brains. Thank your God you discovered on time and make your way.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Charlieo: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
here it is

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by BigBrother9ja: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
bignigerian:
Hi guys I have to open an account to let out this story.

My girlfriend of 5 years, she was 18 and I was 23 both students when we met. We have shared everything together, I mean everything u can possibly think of. She told me she can't continue the relationship. That we can't marry each other.

Her reasons
She met 2 pastors who told her we are not compatible with each other. One told her in 2014 and the other in 2016 of which she told me about both of them. But last 3 weeks she broke the ice on the grounds that
1. she needs to choose her husband with all diligence. That her grandmother has 2 husbands, her mum has 2 husbands and she can't thread that path because those pastors told her we shall split if she marries me.
2. She doesn't want me to hear that she got married to someone else.

Her mum doesn't like me and doesn't want me to marry her and recently she is pestering her to marry another man, her Pastor. This man talks with her every time, calls her, gives her and her mother gifts. Well I give them gifts to my capacity too. But pastor is playing son-in-law game well because he (pastor) said God told him that she is his wife. The pastor anyway happened to be a real pastor, I can attest to that, but I can't vouch if his vision is from God or self induced.

But babe told me she has not made up her mind yet and that she didn't break up with me to marry that man. That she will take her time to decide what she will do and maintaining a single status.

We all stay in the same neighborhood, bae is a nairalander too. She will see this and get angry but...
I need matured views on this issue...
Keep deceiving yourself grin
Please define "a real pastor"
A smart guy just used good tactics to snatch your girlfriend. All your 5 years investments gone!
Just move on nìgga

Lest I forgot, any pastor who says two individuals are not compatible is a fake! Why won't he just pray for both of you to be compatible?

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Ndubuisi1075: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Who told you that pastor is real? See how you dey fool yourself? His vision directed him to marry who has been commuting formication for 5years now?
Be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nigga move on
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Lalas247(f): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Go and see that her pastor ... with an envelop it’s just business dear , strictly business

Thank me later grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by biggy00000(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
@ Op, take heart n b strong.
Let me share this with u.
I was also in a teenage relationship with one beautiful lady (both her n her twin na beauty). Suddenly bae woke up one faithful night (mtn extra cool) n said we can't b togeda cus her pastor said..........
I went into a partial state of depression DAT my dad (of blessed memory) ad to talk me out of.
Weeks later, pastor and bae started dating which was wot she initially denied sha.
Today we r all happy with our lives and the choices we made.
Pastor broke up with her months later sha.

Op, pastor wld break up with her eventually but u must not....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by aguiyi2: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
A man that has never lied to a Wife/girlfriend has no feelings for their emotions.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Andyskipo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
see opportunuity to become a demon and you're refusing it ..my brother move on and come and join the association of Yoruba demon...it pays ..you should always and never forget that there's no happy ending when falling in love
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Jflex07(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
you be woman wrapper... mumu boy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by freezze(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bro I dont know how to start, but please let her GO!!! Its hard in face VERY HARD but go to your house, close the door.... Cry very well I mean CRY it out man.... I am talking from experience and DO NOT try to convince her. Just let her go please. Its a very difficult thing to do but please face your schooling or JOB squarely. Its Life!!! I dated her for longer than yours yet she chose some guy over me because "Her mum PREFERRED him" Don't beg her o... let her be.... One of the hardest thing in Life is trying to convince a LADY THAT HAS MADE UP HER MIND
bignigerian:
Hi guys I have to open an account to let out this story.

My girlfriend of 5 years, she was 18 and I was 23 both students when we met. We have shared everything together, I mean everything u can possibly think of. She told me she can't continue the relationship. That we can't marry each other.

Her reasons
She met 2 pastors who told her we are not compatible with each other. One told her in 2014 and the other in 2016 of which she told me about both of them. But last 3 weeks she broke the ice on the grounds that
1. she needs to choose her husband with all diligence. That her grandmother has 2 husbands, her mum has 2 husbands and she can't thread that path because those pastors told her we shall split if she marries me.
2. She doesn't want me to hear that she got married to someone else.

Her mum doesn't like me and doesn't want me to marry her and recently she is pestering her to marry another man, her Pastor. This man talks with her every time, calls her, gives her and her mother gifts. Well I give them gifts to my capacity too. But pastor is playing son-in-law game well because he (pastor) said God told him that she is his wife. The pastor anyway happened to be a real pastor, I can attest to that, but I can't vouch if his vision is from God or self induced.

But babe told me she has not made up her mind yet and that she didn't break up with me to marry that man. That she will take her time to decide what she will do and maintaining a single status.

We all stay in the same neighborhood, bae is a nairalander too. She will see this and get angry but...
I need matured views on this issue...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by colinraph(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
bitches comes and go
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by ufuosman(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Be a man, move on. That's life for you
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Xisnin(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
You should be happy that she has shown her true colors.
Any lady that can be snatched by mere "prophecy" is not worth dating
and is too dumb to be a marriage material.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by ibori1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
guy man up,stop behaving like a kid
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Go and watch this movie "confessions of a marriage counselor" and allow her stray in peace. .. please watch the movie and you will find all the advice needed in it ...

How interesting?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by churchee: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
How may I convert this your story to money?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Tetragramaton(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
If you no what is good for you, live that girl and let her carry her cross. If you know what this pastors are doing now. Its terrible o. She will still end up with two husbands because that pastor is fake. He is not real and he is not using the gift of the holyspirit. He has convinced and connived with her parents spiritually and materially that you don't stand a chance to be with her. If she stays with you , you might not have peace of mind. I have to many stories about pastors hypnotizing married and unmarried women into living their husbands and boyfriends for them. It's very real. This are not men of God but demons in human form and some of this pastors are also married.

Because he sees vision doesnt make him real o. Satan to give gifts. So nothing new. If possible let her see this post and ponder on it before her life is completely ruined. Pastors are ruining lives. Another thing, only very few pastors see total vision when it comes to life partner. In Yoruba, there is something called " eni to ma ba wa kale" meaning someone who will stay till evening.

Many pastors see the morning of the relationship but not evening, only very few have the gift of a complete relationship check hence people make mistakes caused by incomplete prophecies from pastors. If the morning is bad but evening is good the pastor who only saw morning will tell you not to marry the person because he did not see the evening. meanwhile a lot of couples experience many difficulties in their early years " which yorubas call morning, only to go through it and come out victorious in their later years of marriage.

While some pastors will tell you that this person is your perfect match only for you to encounter terrible circumstances and situations in your later years of marriage making you regret why you married the person in the first place.

Before a pastor tell you about any relationship, you must have weighed and discussed many options which include long term goals and possibly worst case scenarios with your partner. If all this match yours! You don't need any pastor to tell you anything.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! by Pathfinder121: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Have you prayed personally and God told you she is your wife? If not, God back to God in personal intercession and seek clarity. Sacrificing a 5 year old relationship for a blissful future shouldn't be a problem.

From my personal experience, God showed me a lady as my wife and she refused my request. I let her be but today am married (with unfathomable fulfilment, achievement and happiness) but she's not.

No Pastor can choose a wife for you, they can only guide you and sometimes personal interest are paramount to them.

If you want a wife and a glorious future, go to God in prayer and seek His face. You require patience, determination and perseverance though.

Thank me later.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.