Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75432 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Fourwinds: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
braine:

That's true tho. That's part of the reasons I'm not completely ready to take things so seriously.
study and watch carefully... she can be a monster in awaiting

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Xisnin:

Character changes with age, I know guys who were street trouble while young but are now
responsible and thoughtful parents, they are not hiding their "true" character, they have just outgrown it.
Any under 25 year old who found a gold boyfriend and really wants marriage can always act wifely.

You're correct. the thing I'm more particular about is : Incentive.

If you're a 23 yes old , smoking hot you'd have more options and therefore lesser natural incentive to limit yourself .

As for those guys: When you become a parent or responsible for someone you see how your actions impact on them , that gives you the incentive to do better. I can talk with some experience there

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Xisnin:

Character changes with age, I know guys who were street trouble while young but are now
responsible and thoughtful parents, they are not hiding their "true" character, they have just outgrown it.
Any under 25 year old who found a gold boyfriend and really wants marriage can always act wifely.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

He is not grin grin

Most of them making comments here are not grin

If he isn't & you are, why did you edit your first comment from "stupid goat" to a needless, pointless sermon?

Your shelf life is expired.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by idu1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin

Mofafuvka grin grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by kulrunsman79(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
LOL...... WETIN UNA WANT MAKE I TALK?
Abeg I no want person to use me as a scapegoat.....
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
IAMBlesssed:

Lol.. See judgement..
I know what I'm saying...I live in a society ....ours

many of you are not genuinely humble....

I have had irritating encounter with ladies

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
braine:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But if you asked me, I'd say the reverse is the case.

Younger (18 to 23) ladies are dramatic and they don't know what they want! Someone like me can not withstand such drama.

Even tho I understand that only God knows how the older ones must have uselessly defiled their bodies when they were younger, they having that sense of stability and readiness to have something serious is something that will hardly found in slay queens of today.

We're saying the same thing na. the older ladies were slay queen equivalents back then na. "runs girls" they called them right?

Loyalty and Character is shown when you have everything. Believe That

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Xisnin:

A million likes for you bro..

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Show mercy grin brO

they are gone cheesy

Slay mamas are really angry o.

I never knew there was this number of 30+ mamas on nairaland.

Ahhh! Wahala dey o

I can see Dimples129, Daeylar, pocohontas, ladyhippolyta88 rantin' & wailin' up there

The thing pain dem well well o!

5 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Reelmii: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
chimoskyg:
Abeg who help me see my Nokia 3310 charger here
I see am for 2017, rush go back go take am

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ayo199:
so on point like decimal..
are you a motivational speaker??

Lol not really. I just read and watch lots of youtube vids and married couples advice on this topic

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by charain: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

Reason why I used that analogy is because you don't want someone who's just "settling" for you. because if her spec comes, bye bye.

The idea of people being young and immature is just a generalisation. Maturity comes from exposure and life experiences
The bold comes with age, any lady under 25 that have had so much experience as a 30 year old
lady can also be said to be "settling" for you.

At the end of the day, everybody(male and female) "settle" for their partner.
I have friends who end up marrying ladies that didn't match their "specs" because they
life taught them a lesson that compromise is a must.

If you examine yourself and compare which lady you will choose to be in a relationship with
if the world were perfect and you can choose whichever lady you like
and the one you are dating or married to you will realise that she didn't meet all your specs.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Xisnin(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
tongue old layers won't like this at all sad
You should be more concerned as to whether you will ever get married to a lady you want.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by bizhop01: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
It might be right,some time a lady of 40 must claim under 30
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Na them, people wey dey bear omenka dey always talk anyhow, behave anyhow just like the one wey we get for nairaland grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
akeentech:

what are you saying, have you seen Genevieve in real life before?,also she has money to go along
guy most times its not really about money but how u take care of urself.i am using Genevieve cos she's a Caleb. There are some ladies if they tell u their real age u will say its a lie that they are much younger than what they are claiming. A young girl who at 16 yrs is already sexually reckless ..already engaging in hard core runz u think she will look the same when she reaches 25? Even b4 she reach 25 her body will wear off and she will be looking much older.also a lady's diet also plays a factor.a lady no need to spend much to take care of herself.let her eat right,exercise and she will be looking pesky even at 40.

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by CHII2017(f): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Be careful cos no one knows tomorrow. People including me have made some derogatory comments/remarks about people and later found myself in that same situation. Fear God. He alone has the final and only say about people. My piece.
Dont mind dem .God knws d best
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
ShyCypher:

Slay mamas are really angry o.

I never knew there was this number of 30+ mamas on nairaland.

Ahhh! Wahala dey o

I can see Dimples129, Daeylar, pocohontas, ladyhippolyta88 rantin' & wailin' up there

The thing pain dem well well o!

Ho ma lord grin

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Olalekan92: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
charain:

Reread my post and edit your post. This thread is about marriage, you don't need marriage to have kids.
so u r personally advising to av baby Mama b4 marriage
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
I know what I'm saying...I live in a society ....ours

vany of you are not genuinely humble....

I have had irritating encounter with ladies

Now you made your point clearer. Pretence is not peculiar to any age bracket. Its a general thing for ladies with such character..
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
bizhop01:
It might be right,some time a lady of 40 must claim under 30
under 30 ko ? cheesy she has to look quite young for her age otherwise her body will always give her away.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:
Stupid Misogynistic boy insulting ladies for fun.

His fellow stupid misogynists will soon run out of their caves to further insult women.

Address the issue.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Spunkyben85: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari weather affecting dat guy brain

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
CHII2017:
Dont mind dem .God knws d best

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
angels09:

Address the issue.

Actually, her original post was "stupid goat".

She rushed to change it when she couldnt handle the heat. grin

Expired cargo.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
True, also note that some daytime newspapers are better read by "standing committee" as they are not worth taking home.

[img]https://media1./images/849bbe5da41750e4835aeae8ccfa8428/tenor.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by omoelerin1: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Millz404:

Nah... Bt i like older women sha.... Not like old, just older than me.... There is one 35 yrs old i am always playing rough play with.... But e no go reach marriage sha in jesus name.... Lol
You still have the gut to call on the name of Jesus with this your hypocrisy.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Some people should not be taken seriously and this man is a good example of that.
Wrong.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
This guy is damn funny.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Rozaytee: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.
premature ode

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by CSTR2: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordKO:
Truly, academic excellence doesn't cure mental parochialism. The guy is an idiot.

It takes time - little advancement in age - for a lady (person) to achieve self-realization. And this is hardly achieved by many before the age of 30. Therefore, personally, the age a woman achieved self-realization should be her best moment to marry. A woman who's achieved self-realization will always remain a top pick for me, age is irrelevant. . . Yet the irrelevance of age in this regard doesn't invalidate the importance of rationality. There's always need to maintain balance.
Biology disagrees with you.

Female peak biological levels for marriage is her 20s.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.