Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? (19532 Views)

Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by hopefulLandlord: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
winner01:
Hi Vaxx, ill rather call it a truth website. I wouldn't call Wikipedia an atheist website simply because its co owned by sworn atheist Jimmy Wales, with numerous proofs of Wikipedia's bias on certain topics such as intelligent design, abortion, homosexuality and several others. Truth can be gotten from anywhere. Answersingenesis is also a great source of truth, you can always rely on the pointers to evidence. Also I think you waste your time debating with this person, he's been on this for years and I don't think he's any less angry with God. You can check for proof in some of my threads. The real deal is outside. Souls are being won on the outside, people are waking up to true Christianity, don't waste your time with this guy.

Hold your horses

Vaxx is a pagan

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by vaxx: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
you will never learn anything, if you already developed a closed mind on a subject, particularly when you wanted to mock your opponent mental capacity. AFTER GOOD FIVE ARTICLES HAD BEING GIVEN TO YOU, you still reject it. you want me to be listing A and b .... when you will be the same person to argue that is not objective. lol...

All the articles i provide buttress fax claim. that is all
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by winner01(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hold your horses

Vaxx is a pagan
He's on his way to truth.

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by hopefulLandlord: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
double post
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by hopefulLandlord: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
winner01:
LMAO! Grararahiagrin
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by vaxx: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Apologies if you feel my posts made mockery of you as none of my posts are intended to mock whom I'm debating with. I may mock the argument/the idea being held by whom I'm debating though and those aren't unintentional at all
No qualms bro. we should be open to knowledge, no one is above it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by vaxx: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
winner01:
Hi Vaxx, ill rather call it a truth website. I wouldn't call Wikipedia an atheist website simply because its co owned by sworn atheist Jimmy Wales, with numerous proofs of Wikipedia's bias on certain topics such as intelligent design, abortion, homosexuality and several others. Truth can be gotten from anywhere. Answersingenesis is also a great source of truth, you can always rely on the pointers to evidence. Also I think you waste your time debating with this person, he's been on this for years and I don't think he's any less angry with God. You can check for proof in some of my threads. The real deal is outside. Souls are being won on the outside, people are waking up to true Christianity, don't waste your time with this guy.
Do you think hopefullandlord is an unbeliever? he is just being disturbed with question that he genuinely need answer. no one is an unbeliever , our believe system may differ.
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by winner01(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
LMAO! Grararahiagrin
you should chill out guy. You care too much about a belief in a God you "don't believe". Its been years on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by hopefulLandlord: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
winner01:
you should chill out guy. You care too much about a belief in a God you "don't believe". Its been years on this matter.
Leave that matter!

How have you been? its been long I saw you post, how's your doctorate studies going?
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by hopefulLandlord: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
vaxx:
Do you think hopefullandlord is an unbeliever? he is just being disturbed with question that he genuinely need answer. no one is an unbeliever , our believe system may differ.
Why do you say that?
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by adepeter2027(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
winner01:

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by winner01(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
vaxx:
I don't think anyone is an "unbeliever". We all have beliefs. Hopefullandlord beliefs be strong enough to hold him in here for years grin.
Anyone who is genuinely on the quest for truth won't be here fighting and arguing with facts others present.
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by winner01(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Leave that matter!

How have you been? its been long I saw you post, how's your doctorate studies going?
Just decided to check nairaland again today and the first thing I see is my moniker mentioned in your argument grin. Go chill o. This life is to short to be spent on telling people to believe that nothing created everything or to believe that we dont know what we can observe through common sense. grin

I'm done with my studies. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by hopefulLandlord: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
winner01:
I'm done with my studies. Thanks.
UW
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by vaxx: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Why do you say that?
Are you without a believe?
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by hopefulLandlord: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
vaxx:
Are you without a believe?
Religious kind of belief? yes!
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by vaxx: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Religious kind of belief? yes!
you do not subscribe to religious belief but you are definitely not an unbeliever? do not look at it in a christian or Islam perspective. look at it within your own understanding.... you are definitely not blank
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by hopefulLandlord: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
vaxx:
you do no subscribe to religious belief but you are defiantly an not an unbeliever? do not look at it in a christian or Islam perspective. look at within your own understanding.... you are definitely not blank

What does someone have to be or what characters does the person have to exhibit for you to think they're "Blank"?
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by vaxx: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What does someone have to be or what characters does the person have to exhibit for you to think they're "Blank"?
i have not seen any blank unbeliever
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by Lionbutterfly: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
vaxx:
i have not seen any blank believer

Or a blank unbeliever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by vaxx: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

Or a blank unbeliever.
thanks for the correction
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by Lionbutterfly: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
vaxx:
thanks for the correction

You're welcome
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by hopefulLandlord: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
vaxx:
i have not seen any blank unbeliever

So how would you know if you meet one? what are the signs that'll tell you "This dude is truly blank"?
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by vaxx: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

So how would you know if you meet one? what are the signs that'll tell you "This dude is truly blank"?
someone who actually do not hold both positive and opposite position. is it possible?
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by Lionbutterfly: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

There is no vacuum in nature. Nature abhors vacuum and this is scientifically true.

Any unbeliever simply means a new believer in something else. Unbelief is simply a replacement with a new set of beliefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by Seun(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Muafrika2:

They are fake atheists.

The meditate on Indian Gods and believe in cultism/satanism. Most of them.

The real Atheists are about 1% of that number.
I don’t believe Indian gods are real, haven’t joined any cult, and I dont believe Satan exists just as I don’t believe God exists. All liars shall go to hell bro.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by hopefulLandlord: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
vaxx:
someone who actually do not hold both positive and opposite position. is it possible?
yes? there's neutrality, isn't it?
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by Lionbutterfly: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Dp
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by Lionbutterfly: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Neutrality itself is a belief. No vacuum in nature. Just like vaxx said, you are not blank.
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by MrBottle: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ronpet777:

I am not speaking with kids I suppose. U want me to come here with names of those who were suicidal or Wot? When u can simply just research.
This is how atheist wins argument and you are asking why. They go all out to support their words with supporting evidences while you can't provide or even juxtapose your proof of suicide among the two groups for easy perusal....
Even adding insult join.

Well done

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by winner01(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Seun:

I don’t believe Indian gods are real, haven’t joined any cult, and I dont believe Satan exists just as I don’t believe God exists. All liars shall go to hell bro.
Which of the hells do you believe? grin
Re: Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? by winner01(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
MrBottle:
This is how atheist wins argument and you are asking why. They go all out to support their words with supporting evidences while you can't provide or even juxtapose your proof of suicide among the two groups for easy perusal....
Even adding insult join.

Well done
So what happens when atheists win arguments? grin

Okay what evidence are you looking for, make I provide am grin

I can catch small fun here today grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Where Is Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministries Worldwide? / Success Stories Of Tithers You Can Add Yours / Church Members Arrested During Service For Noise Pollution In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.