Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60510 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CeeKay17: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
alexialin:

Can u see?
@ the bolded, so tell me if u already have such feelings that u will never ever go back to such girl?

Then why should she come back and beg u to forgive her manners?

She shouldn't. Cos u wouldnt forgive her.

All am saying is : she should learn from this mistake, forget the guy. Like her wounds, Count her losses and move on. She will meet another guy. He's not the only guy on earth jare.
We learn by our mistakes, and I bet with comments here, I feel she now understands how. Painful it can be.
Next time with another guy? She will behave better.
That's the way I see it.

She has learnt her mistakes and it's time to close his episode and move on...
Guys yaaapa! cheesy
They full ground remain. Forget say husband material is scarce. True even amongst the married ones, good husband material is still scarce in their midst.
Not all married men we see are husband material and same goes for the married women.

It's left for her to be smart, welcoming and respectful whenever they come around you, then later sieve out the good ones from the bad ones.

Op, Don't beat yourself too much jere. Life is not that hard.

Another right bobo will come your way.

Believe me I won't. And no self-respecting guy would. Character is a massive turn on for me and once a girl puts up bad behaviour, all feelings die on the spot.
You don't know how many potential r/ships have been lost because of rude/snobbish behaviour from ladies.
Guys plenty no doubt, but the last time I was in Shilloh, it's mostly ladies I saw praying for life partners.
You ladies should stop this reasoning of "if he truly likes me he'll come back".
Come back for more insults abi? No man who has a meaningful life of his own would take such trash from any lady, not to talk of a lady he just met even.
That right bobo is never going to come if she keeps sending them away.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
CeeKay17:

Believe me I won't. And no self-respecting guy would. Character is a massive turn on for me and once a girl puts up bad behaviour, all feelings die on the spot.
You don't know how many potential r/ships have been lost because of rude/snobbish behaviour from ladies.
Guys plenty no doubt, but the last time I was in Shilloh, it's mostly ladies I saw praying for life partners.
You ladies should stop this reasoning of "if he truly likes me he'll come back".
Come back for more insults abi? No man who has a meaningful life of his own would take such trash from any lady, not to talk of a lady he just met even.
That right bobo is never going to come if she keeps sending them away.

Maybe you are yet to understand and decipher the English am saying .

Oga! You are not the guy she snubbed, that's number one. So take it easy.

Number two, she has learnt her lesson and she won't behave rudely next time to another guy, so relax.

Number 3, she will definitely meet with another guy who will be interested in her. Infact some guys here, would have pm her already. And I feel she will be nice to them..

So Take am easy.. You are not the guy in question.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Best way to go about it is the next time you see, look him in eyes with a warm smile and why smiling say " Hope you were not offended the other day. I was
so stressed up that I really did want to talk" I know he would say "its ok" then with a smile again say "let me have you phone" collect it and type your number.
"That's my number"
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CeeKay17: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
alexialin:

Maybe you are yet to understand and decipher the English am saying .

Oga! You are not the guy she snubbed, that's number one. So take it easy.

Number two, she has learnt her lesson and she won't behave rudely next time to another guy, so relax.

Number 3, she will definitely meet with another guy who will be interested in her. Infact some guys here, would have pm her already. And I feel she will be nice to them..

So Take am easy.. You are not the guy in question.
Lol. You asked me personally if I won't go back if it were me. Besides I typed all this before I saw your last mention. So it's cool.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Bamidele539: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
khiaa:

How would you act towards her if she approached you with an sincere apology? Would you ask her a second time?
definately, if she comes to me with an apology why not, atleast she has realized her mistakes.. and we can start dating from der..

But some girls can be rude, dey wunt even show remorse abt der actions.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Daniel2289(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
nurshah:

Well done ooooo teaching how how to go lower than standards.. See your head
Wetin i do u naaaaaa. I just gave her my opinion.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by stuffs4me(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

what precisely is your point, quit disgracing yourself

the motive for your cry is what I'm still trying to get?

Lol... How will you even get it sef.. With a brain the size of a walnut.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by chivic(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.

My sister people are different, as a guy if I approach a lady for number or relationship and she says no.Even if the love is making me go mad.It has ended because I respect people and I respect their decision. mind you,a lady must not like me no matter what I feel I have or how handsome I may be.Even if a thousand ladies arw dying for me,there must be one that don't like me and that ends it.
However,,if I'm to go back,it means that I have no principle and respect.Forget what we watch in movies and the activities of Players.
I even did a research amongst trustworthy men people who have not defiled them self and just one out of the many opined that he can go back.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
stuffs4me:

Lol... How will you even get it sef.. With a brain the size of a walnut.

what else? do u still have any unreasonable thing to say? I don't get bother with your thrash because your unreasonable words are nothing but a mere joke to me
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by amakadihot87(f): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=chrisbrown20 post=64834942]if we cant keep dis private,i guess i wuld look for anoda,u cant use me for a promo on a public forum!dat childish and very stupid[/..quote].......lol.....y are u flaring up?afterall you have told everyone that you wanna f*ck me..........so whats there again to hide
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by stuffs4me(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

what else? do u still have any unreasonable thing to say? I don't get bother with your thrash because your unreasonable words are nothing but a mere joke to me

Keep laughing Mr. Walnut.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
stuffs4me:

Keep laughing Mr. Walnut.

so therefore, I rest my case.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by chrisbrown20(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=64837154][/quote]if we cant mail privately for dis,which im very sure ur not serious abt it,forget it!
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by chigoizie7(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.

And now that she wants him as well nkor?

Are u saying that a woman's desires shouldn't be met simply because she is a woman?

When a man wants a woman, he has every right to walk up to her and make his intentions known.

I suggest women should also do same.
Women do have feelings too. And shouldn't die bottling it all up just because they are women.

Women should be encouraged to do what they really and truly wants to do, things that will benefit them too.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by chigoizie7(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=64837154][/quote]

Amaka, idi hot true true?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by stuffs4me(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

so therefore, I rest my case.

Why will you not rest your case Mr. Walnut seed size brain. Trowing big big grammar everywhere like he even knows the meaning of words he's using.

Thesis "A long essay or dissertation involving personal research, written by a candidate for a university degree.
"a doctoral thesis"

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=thesis+meaning&oq=thes&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60j0l2j69i60.1745j1j4&client=ms-unknown&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I therefore put it to you that you are the King of the Olodos.

I will not respond to you again.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
stuffs4me:

Why will you not rest your case Mr. Walnut seed size brain. Trowing big big grammar everywhere like he even knows the meaning of words he's using.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=thesis+meaning&oq=thes&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60j0l2j69i60.1745j1j4&client=ms-unknown&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I therefore put it to you that you are the King of the Olodos.

I will not respond to you again.

it even take u 3hrs to google search that, you're just a clown cheesy. thesis is an objective in philosophy, stop celebrating your stupidity in disguise

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Kennyprince: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Go give him the number as u inform her of ur leaving. Thanks.... No pride pls
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by amakadihot87(f): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
chrisbrown20:
if we cant mail privately for dis,which im very sure ur not serious abt it,forget it!
..............hahaha ..........am serious if u are serious.........count on me ........lol
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by amakadihot87(f): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
chigoizie7:

Amaka, idi hot true true?

nkea o bu question?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Dcholeric: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Born2Breed:

Same guy like you will table her matter with ur guys how she fell cheaply.
so he has to be rude to prove she is not cheap? see mentality
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by chigoizie7(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
nkea o bu question?

Mba, oo ajuju,

Biko zaam ihe m juu gi
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by equity1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Petonis:
Just Walk Up 2 Him, Apologise N tell Why U Gave Him Dat Attitude. Den Tell Him U Dnt Want Him 2 See U As A Rude Lady. If He Really Likes U, He Wil Do D Needful
This id the best answer.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by YourWife(f): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Splinz:

You were tired that day, that was why you didn't give him your number? Oh c'mon... tell me something else. Shakara gree leave you?

Anyway, just go to him and apologize for being rude the other day, then go your way. Dazzol.

Dude will definitely ask for the number again IF he still have anything for you. Inugo?

You are a wizard! Best advice yet!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by equity1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Petonis:
Just Walk Up 2 Him, Apologise N tell Why U Gave Him Dat Attitude. Den Tell Him U Dnt Want Him 2 See U As A Rude Lady. If He Really Likes U, He Wil Do D Needful
This is the best answer.Follow this
step
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by chrisbrown20(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
..............hahaha ..........am serious if u are serious.........count on me ........lol
tried sending u a mail bt failed,dis is getting long,hw much?,are u in lagos?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by amakadihot87(f): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
chrisbrown20:
tried sending u a mail bt failed,dis is getting long,hw much?,are u in lagos?
............hahahaha.........some people self.na so your konji reach?ok just drop 100k n am all yours........*winks*
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no
me am In Ibadan, chat me up.. Lemme replac him 07062212870
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by mercytripletz: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
kiss kiss kissA big thanks to every boby that contributed...I really appreciate

Update us na
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by lereinter(m): 2:03am On Feb 07, 2018
go and listen to mama hill's song
lose one gain one
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:

But wait I hope the guy is wealthy if not don't ever go back and apologies to him cool

I nor you're a wise girl now go make me proud wink
LOOOOOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Top Cuties On Nairaland / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.