Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,951 members, 7,848,863 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) (8454 Views)

My Cousin Sis Was The One That Forced Me To Sex With Her, Watch Video!!! / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Embarrassing Moment My Cousin Sis Caught Or Almost Saw Me Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
TexasCowboy:
Idiot Op, you had to steal the picture of Moesha Budong of Ghana and claim she's your cousin. Sick!

May u fall inside pit toilet, u dnt even know who ur talking to.

Castrated pig
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Joan011:
*smiles* abeg teach me indian language.
awwwww, let's learn it together. how about that?
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

That's because am not a hoodlum pikin speaking a$$ like u, i dont give work, enjoy while i nap. Maggot hehehe

Enjoy my the humiliation of ignoring u.

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
awwwww, let's learn it together. how about that?

Hehehe ass clown keep filling my thread, jobless olosho
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Wawu, I like girls who are mean with words, alpha feminine cheesy
smiles.. really? what do you like about them?
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=Slaye post=64948939][/quote]

Is that ur dad, he sure looks like u....mutants
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
smiles.. really? what do you like about them?

They know how to talk dirty in bed and for a quiet guy like me they will sure bullshît anyone who messes with me with words before I even bother to take action! That's what I love about them jawe

cheesy

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Is that ur dad, he sure looks like u....mutants

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

They know how to talk dirty in bed and for a quiet guy like me they will sure bullshît anyone who messes with me with words before I even bother to take action! That's what I love about them jawe

cheesy

Poverty stricken tout, no go fin work
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

cheesy
hmmmmm, you are right though
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Poverty stricken tout, no go fin work

Definitely jamariiwolf/jamariwolf4

Smh

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

That’s a lie jo. Common that’s just a stereotype. In my class, the girls are actually the smartest(abd these are very pretty women ) and I am talking about genetics class.
Time do reach for u ashawo runz? Ntoo ashawo tongue tongue
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
hmmmmm, you are right though

grin

How about having lunch with me tomorrow? cheesy

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Really? Is ur mum!

What is your problem, bro? Why are you bringing her mom into this? Just thank your stars that you had removed your picture before I came online. If not, I would have burst you.
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Smh

By the pictures they have in their phones we shall know dem. Otule

U possessed hooligan
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

grin

How about having lunch with me tomorrow? cheesy
lolsss..you are just bent on derailing the Op's thread by all means.. well-done!!!
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Smh
E fit be Jamar true true o.

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Khd95(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Restarted illiterate better correct ur grammar u speak to a queen
u need to quit this ur self delusion.. no matter how hard u try u cant convince sane man that it's a lady behind this fake accountgrin

useless thing
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

What is your problem, bro? Why are you bringing her mom into this? Just thank your stars that you had removed your picture before I came online. If not, I would have burst you.

Na wa o...anoda psycho on d loose
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
lolsss..you are just bent on derailing the Op's thread by all means.. well-done!!!

No Michelle sweetheart, I am serious ma lauff, MA love for you can grow a whole forest of beautiful flowers for you cheesy just lunch, or you prefer coffee? We Can try aba made coffee, it's nice though cheesy

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Mumu thats why u clicked d thread to see nude, imbe
If u take time yanshhhh go seize ur destiny
I don't understand a word you wrote.

I will have taken my time to respond to your use of vulgar language, but I guess that won't be necessary as you have proven yourself to be quite a nincompoop on this thread already smiley

How exactly did your topic suggest any form of nudity on your thread?

Perhaps it will do you a world of good to take some time off the internet to learn how to use your brain properly smiley or how to hold a decent conversation with a stranger smiley

ciao smiley
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

E fit be Jamar true true o.

. Na she He before naw are you a learner

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
How did i attract and retain somany lost, hopeless, jobless Nigerian youths on a single thread.

APC this is not my fault o
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Khd95:
u need to quit this ur self delusion.. no matter how hard u try u cant convince sane man that it's a lady behind this fake accountgrin

useless thing

Bia this boy, ur seizure don stop?
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

No Michelle sweetheart, I am serious ma lauff, MA love for you can grow a whole forest of beautiful flowers for you cheesy just lunch, or you prefer coffee? We Can try aba made coffee, it's nice though cheesy
lolssss...i think aba made will do.. it reminds me of my root. I'm tired of drinking oyinbo own
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
greiboy:
I don't understand a word you wrote.

I will taken my time to respond to your use of vulgar language, but I guess that won't be necessary as you have proven yourself to be quite a nincompoop on this thread already smiley

How exactly did your topic suggest any form of nudity on your thread?

Perhaps it will do you a world of good to take some time off the internet to learn how to use your brain properly smiley or how to hold a decent conversation with a stranger smiley

ciao smiley

Agu! For ur mind u don slay me? Nonsense

Ur brain very developed, like d ancient cave man, idiot u couldn't use ur head to comprehend a little less dan perfect sentence. Mumu no fin work, and i said women will seize ur destiny if ur not careful. Onuku
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

. Na she He before naw are you a learner

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
lolssss...i think aba made will do.. it reminds me of my root. I'm tired of drinking oyinbo own

Shuwo you self still they Yankee? I been think say na only viciifuntop o ah

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Na wa o...anoda psycho on d loose
E pain am.

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Waw..so good manipulating d emotions and minds of lost souls.

Yes, go on abuse me online, spend more time online, be doomed y'all
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Shuwo you self still they Yankee? I been think say na only viciifuntop o ah
nah,me dey naija oh....
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hmm.
Lost souls, thanks for ur patronage, for ur willful giving, means alot
This acc will now be deactivated.
Mission accomplished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Just Cum?(graphics 18+)* / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.