Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,172 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) (8486 Views)

My Cousin Sis Was The One That Forced Me To Sex With Her, Watch Video!!! / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Embarrassing Moment My Cousin Sis Caught Or Almost Saw Me Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

cheesy What else - she is selling her body. That's how the slayqueens/Oloshos advertise for customers. From the op's comments you can see she/he is a low life grin

There's levels to the low grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

cheesy seriously I don't want to marry fine wife, average is okay, most beautiful girls don't have brain. Cannot be beautiful with yansh and breast come still get sense even all fingers are not equal grin cheesy
Ok the boy, we have heard ur opinion and we know ur still wat? 14? Ya so reserve that another 12-18 yrs or so
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Have mercy on who?? Ur stupidity?

Bleep outta mention dog, don't touch me, gay ass nigga

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Ok the boy, we have heard ur opinion and we know ur still wat? 14? Ya so reserve that another 12-18 yrs or so

1 Like

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

cheesy seriously I don't want to marry fine wife, average is okay, most beautiful girls don't have brain. Cannot be beautiful with yansh and breast come still get sense even all fingers are not equal grin cheesy

That’s a lie jo. Common that’s just a stereotype. In my class, the girls are actually the smartest(abd these are very pretty women ) and I am talking about genetics class.

1 Like

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
cheesy Op, your just made my day!! you really spiced it up with lots of grammars.. efesodje,you are just dismantling the lady's self esteem and confidence with your beautiful words. you are not nice atall, I've tabled your matter before the Igwe. Viicfuntop ,babe you sef just finished Op's thread with well designed grammar.. you didn't even mince words atall when dishing them out, I've also presented your case before the judge

Soooo! Who is this fools' ambassador??
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

That’s a lie jo. Common that’s just a stereotype. In my class, the girls are actually the smartest(abd these are very pretty women ) and I am talking about genetics class.

Which one is genetic class again shocked this your grammar is too big for me, know I did not go to school l

1 Like

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Heyyy sharraaP there, no come hyp secondary sch girl here, we know ur a market woman
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
You go download Moesha Boudong pics they claim say na your cousin....

Is wa o
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Bleep outta mention dog, don't touch me, gay ass nigga
Who is this uncircumcised philistine, mumu u wan come show urself for where women, mouthed imbe
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Which one is genetic class again shocked this your grammar is too big for me, know I did not go to school l

Genetics is kind of hard. I am studying biotechnology and I had to take classes in Molecular Biology.
So I meant that it’s actually the prettiest girls in the class that are leading
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Maychang:
You go download Moesha Boudong pics they claim say na your cousin....

Is wa o
U a$$ wig....school don dismiss?
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

U a$$ wig....school don dismiss?

Asswipe. So you were using Moesha Boudong's pics shocked

Classless. angry

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Genetics is kind of hard. I am studying biotechnology and I had to take classes in Molecular Biology.

Oh owk, thank you for elaborating my sister', biko do you have any one of these "genetic" pretty girls numb that you speak of, I would like to relate with one? cheesy grin

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Onuku dey browse google

Ape, i dont come make u nnamdi kanu by ever giveing u attention

Hehehehe half breed, ur dog pregnant ur mama....born by mistake
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Oh owk, thank you for elaborating my sister', biko do you have any one of these "genetic" pretty girls numb that you speak of, I would like to relate with one? cheesy grin

No they are white grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

No they are white grin

grin

I see, what's the country you currently reside in?
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

grin

I see, what's the country you currently reside in?

England
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Soooo! Who is this fools' ambassador??
lolsssss, don't even think about it because you really can't contend with me... I'm very mean with words, so I'll suggest you take a several seats back and cool off. Note: this is my good side typing now. enjoy the rest of your day!! Namaste!!
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Onuku dey browse google

Ape, i dont come make nnamdi kanu by ever giveing u attention

Hehehehe half breed, ur dog pregnant ur mama....born by mistake

What kind of English is this bros? You be really garage boy, so common pidgin English you cannot even compose correctly

1 Like

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Joan011: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

grin You just quoted yourself. No make me vex for you or else I will follow you all over Nairaland cheesy
abeg if u vex quote me make i dey laff jare. I throway weight 4 ur back.
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jobless fool....its been fun while it last am gonna have to go now....nap time

My dear market emp, till next time, oh and drop ur no maybe i will send airtime or take u out. Just Maybe wink
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

England

Ah, I thought you were in Nigeria, this one you already accepted my marriage proposal how are we going to get married now? Choi cry
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
lolsssss, don't even think about it because you really can't contend with me... I'm very mean with words, so I'll suggest you take a several seats back and cool off. Note: this is my good side typing now. enjoy the rest of your day!! Namaste!!

Was that a mosquito?

I wonder
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Isn't your cousin sister still your cousin

1 Like

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Ah, I thought you were in Nigeria, this one you already accepted my marriage proposal how are we going to get married now? Choi cry

I was playing along jo. Sorry. grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

What kind of English is this bros? You be really garage boy, so common pidgin English you cannot even compose correctly
That's because am not a hoodlum pikin speaking a$$ like u, i dont give work, enjoy while i nap. Maggot hehehe

Enjoy my the humiliation of ignoring u.
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
greiboy:
Isn't your cousin sister still your cousin
Mumu thats why u clicked d thread to see nude, imbe
If u no take time yanshhhh go seize ur destiny
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by TexasCowboy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Idiot Op, you had to steal the picture of Moesha Budong of Ghana and claim she's your cousin. Sick!
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I was playing along jo. Sorry. grin

Okay no p smiley oya link me up with one oyibo girl, know I can't wait for you to come back because you fit fall for one oyibo boy for there (that na if you never already fall self) , know say una naija girls nor they take eye see oyibo boys grin any fine oyibo babe will do for me smiley

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Joan011: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
*smiles* abeg teach me indian language.
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:

Wawu, I like girls who are mean with words, alpha feminine cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fiverr Is Bae / Help Me Out Guys I Need Advice(guys Only) / Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.