Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) (8490 Views)

My Cousin Sis Was The One That Forced Me To Sex With Her, Watch Video!!! / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Embarrassing Moment My Cousin Sis Caught Or Almost Saw Me Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

U bet wen i met u f2f i dont have to touch coz may pour acid on u...its my aids that will flog

shocked And this is english language Mr/Miss MBA? Rubbish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

You claim to have a Masters degree but you write like someone in a kindergarten. Before you talk trash about someone, maybe you should do a little research on that someone. I am a 100% sure you come from a poverty stricken home that's why you spew a lot of trash from that your gutter mouth grin

What did i say slut....stop mentioning masters degree!! Its not for a ravage dog to mention

Am getting pissed now, stay on my fun bitchie
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

What did i say slut....stop mentioning masters degree!! Its not for ravage dog to mention

Am getting pissed now, stay on my fun bitchie

I doubt you even have a first degree. Silly bitch. angry

Jobless idiot cheesy
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Waw so refreshing, to do some NL "fun-ish" things....where's that toad of a whôre? Gerrout here
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Sniffing around for u bitch, better get out here, i will have look for in every section of NL, anywhere i find u i will slay cry[color=#990000][/color]

grin You just quoted yourself. No make me vex for you or else I will follow you all over Nairaland cheesy
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pls oooo. Sera360 is a man oo. He is our psychatrist patient dat escaped wit d doctors phone recently
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by ivanalimi: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

U can't afford her even if she is
is she an olosho that someone has to pay money to have her.based on ur choice of word 'afford'
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Bebe, its masters in business mgt. oh pls don't mention masters again, u make it sound lowly.

And is ur father still raping u? U better go to d police friend

Oh i did just say friend? My bad i meant fool

The fact that you keep trying to make me see your accomplishments, says a lot about your esteem issues. Where did you get your “masters”
Shock me and say something intelligent. Forget nairaland, we no be mates. I dey tell you
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Awwwwn, this is cute. I don’t know. Why do people keep saying they can feed one’s family? Why? It’s a question I keep asking.
What’s the evidence that you can? Tell me, what stage are you right now in your miserable life? So fuuucccck what, I am ugly, should I then kill myself?
Are you naturally stupid or you just try to be?

Sniffing around for u bitch, better get out here, i will have look for in every section of NL, anywhere i find u i will slay u
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
ivanalimi:
is she an olosho that someone has to pay money to have her.based on ur choice of word 'afford'

Are you surprised? These are the ones that make guys place a financial value on every girl. These are the bad eggs, the poverty stricken ones.

1 Like

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Sniffing around for u bitch, better get out here, i will have look for in every section of NL, anywhere i find u i will slay u

How much do you charge for a night? 30k? Not a problem, come over grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

U bet wen i meet u f2f i dont have to touch u coz i may pour acid on u...its my aids that will flog u

So you get goons. I think say na posh person you be before. Acid is small, why not fire. Dumbass
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
ivanalimi:

Mumu pls i will advise u take a minute to reflect on wat am about to type b4 u quote me again coz dis is d last tym me and u will exchange words, i will ignore ur every single word after this like d other attention-seeking little boy ok.

Now when i said "afford" I didn't mean money, check d meaning of afford anyway, it doesn't just involve monetary sufficiency o

And pls reason well b4 u talk next time ok, as a man dat u are
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Bitch, is that another word synonymous to your mother
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Mumu pls i will advise u take a minute to reflect on wat about to type b4 u quote me again coz dis is d last tym me and u will exchange words, i will ignore ur every single word after this like d other attention-seeking little boy ok.

Now when i said "afford" I didn't mean money, check d meaning of afford anyway, it doesn't just involve monetary sufficiency o

And pls reason well b4 u talk next time ok, as a man dat u are

And what's your definition of afford? I see you are also an illiterate in addition to being a slowpoke.

Afford means:

1. have enough money to pay for
2. provide or supply (an opportunity or facility)

So in what context does your own afford come in shocked

OLODO grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

The fact that you keep trying to make me see your accomplishments, says a lot about your esteem issues. Where did you get your “masters”
Shock me and say something intelligent. Forget nairaland, we no be mates. I dey tell you
Bebe its a promise if i meet u f2f u will greet me, greet my aids...infact u cant even stand me, u will put ur face down, and about age ur age surely reflects on mannerism, its says foolishness/inferiority complex age old!!!!

Whôre, better dont let me tell my broda to track u online so i can come humiliate wherever u are.

Mgbeke wan shine
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Bebe, read ur line na b4 u post haba

Come are ur parents late? Coz u sure didn't get good education and upbringing
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Bebe its a promise if i meet u f2f u will greet me, greet my aids...infact u cant even stand me, u will put ur face down, and about age ur age surely reflects on mannerism, its says foolishness/inferiority complex age old!!!!

Whôre, better dont let me tell my broda to track u online so i can come humiliate wherever u are.

Mgbeke wan shine

So I see you are now making threats? I can get your IP address if I need to and get the location of where you are writing from. Silly girl
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Where is that mgbeke, ravage dog on the loose
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Don't bother mincing words with that rat. He/She is not worth it.
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Awwwwn, this is cute. I don’t know. Why do people keep saying they can feed one’s family? Why? It’s a question I keep asking.
What’s the evidence that you can? Tell me, what stage are you right now in your miserable life? So fuuucccck what, I am ugly, should I then kill myself?
Are you naturally stupid or you just try to be?

I like your ugliness babe, don't kill yourself, let me marry you smiley cheesy accept my diamond ring grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Where is my mgbeke o
Has ur data finishe auchhhh
Poverty stricken asspit

Better go buy 100 credit and get back here...clown u for put ur dp sef lemmi be analysing ur pressure-pump face
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

Don't bother mincing words with that rat. He/She is not worth it.

I have stopped already. I am not going to reply him again. Hope you have a nice Saturday
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

I like your ugliness babe, don't kill yourself, let me marry you smiley cheesy accept my diamond ring grin

grin. Trust me I am very far from ugly. I accept
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Ezi !!!! Am waiting o
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
cheesy Op, your just made my day!! you really spiced it up with lots of grammars.. efesodje,you are just dismantling the lady's self esteem and confidence with your beautiful words. you are not nice atall, I've tabled your matter before the Igwe. Viicfuntop ,babe you sef just finished Op's thread with well designed grammar.. you didn't even mince words atall when dishing them out, I've also presented your case before the judge

2 Likes

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Congratulations. Was it a masters in being useless?

Savagery! Oh Lord ah' mercy.

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
cheesy Op, your just made my day!! you really spiced it up with lots of grammars.. efesodje,you are just dismantling the lady's self esteem and confidence with your beautiful words. you are not nice atall, I've tabled your matter before the Igwe. Viicfuntop ,babe you sef just finished Op's thread with well designed grammar.. you didn't even mince words atall when dishing them out, I've also presented your case before the judge

Awwwnn, thank you wink
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Mgbeke wan form beaut oooo
Oyaaa upload ur picture lets see....flatass money
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

cheesy seriously I don't want to marry fine wife, average is okay, most beautiful girls don't have brain. Cannot be beautiful with yansh and breast come still get sense even all fingers are not equal grin cheesy
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Savagery! Oh Lord ah' mercy.
Have mercy on who?? Ur stupidity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Night Stand! Share Your Experience / Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion / Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.