Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,856 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) (8453 Views)

My Cousin Sis Was The One That Forced Me To Sex With Her, Watch Video!!! / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Embarrassing Moment My Cousin Sis Caught Or Almost Saw Me Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dimples129:

What is she selling lipsrsealed

cheesy What else - she is selling her body. That's how the slayqueens/Oloshos advertise for customers. From the op's comments you can see she/he is a low life grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dimples129:

I'm smell a dog too grin

Really? Is ur mum!
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

cheesy What else - she is selling her body. That's how the slayqueens/Oloshos advertise for customers. From the op's comments you can see she/he is a low life grin
This small boy leave me alone, ur too small for my attention
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

This small boy leave me alone, ur too small for my attention

grin I have got time for you. You are the type that gives women a bad name, she-goat angry
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Buhari, there is God o...
U caused this mental problem with depression

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:
They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, discribe her according to what u see
#happybdayB
She's beautiful. Nice shape
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dimples129:

That's a very Lady like expression wink

Was this sarcasm
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Wow..
I bet ur a ugly as vulture...u even felt inferior looking at picture.
Guess what girlfriend i have plenty of u at cleaning my home. Suprise u to know i can feed ur whole family and perhaps dash u some make ups so u can atleast be bold to use ur burnt face as ur dp

slowpoke
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
UltraMax:
She's beautiful. Nice shape
U will marry a pretty wife. Boo

1 Like

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
She get pure water both front and back..... grin grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Khd95:
lol weyrey

life is good my brother.. have u been cured of ur brain tumor and ur prostate cancergrin

life must be very terrible for u right now
This small boy sef How can a lady have that? Illiterate

Anyway i dont have any of that, God forbid.

But i bet u still wet in bed judging from ur comments.
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
She get pure water both front and back..... grin grin
I bet u wanna drink
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Khd95(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

This small boy sef How can a lady have that? Illiterate

Anyway i dont have any of that, God forbid.

But i bet u still wet in bed judging from ur comments.
oponu u account is fakegrin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

I bet u wanna drink
as long as yis available... grin grin grin I go even chop the sachet join
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Babe is ur cunty still licking those smelling dirty water
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
as long as yis available... grin grin grin I go even chop the sachet join
Vampire
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Khd95:
oponu u account is fakegrin
Restarted illiterate better correct ur grammar u speak to a queen
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Wow..
I bet ur a ugly as vulture...u even felt inferior looking at picture.
Guess what girlfriend i have plenty of u at cleaning my home. Suprise u to know i can feed ur whole family and perhaps dash u some make ups so u can atleast be bold to use ur burnt face as ur dp

slowpoke

Awwwwn, this is cute. I don’t know. Why do people keep saying they can feed one’s family? Why? It’s a question I keep asking.
What’s the evidence that you can? Tell me, what stage are you right now in your miserable life? So fuuucccck what, I am ugly, should I then kill myself?
Are you naturally stupid or you just try to be?
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Vampire
lolzzz...my own no dey suck blood ooo...na the two window for upstair and the engine room for downstairs me dey deal with grin grin grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Babe is ur cunty still licking those smelling dirty water

At least try and make sense in your post na? Never seen such senselessness in a comment before.
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Awwwwn, this is cute. I don’t know. Why do people keep saying they can feed one’s family? Why? It’s a question I keep asking.
What’s the evidence that you can? Tell me, what stage are you right now in your miserable life? So fuuucccck what, I am ugly, should I then kill myself?

I think she/he is naturally stupid. She/he just registered today and is already causing a nuisance on this forum.

Only broke trash girls call people broke. Don't be surprised this is one of those runs girls that live in clans in Lekki Phase 1 grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

I think she/he is naturally stupid. She/he just registered today and is already causing a nuisance on this forum.

Only broke trash girls call people broke. Don't be surprised this is one of those runs girls that live in clans in Lekki Phase 1 grin

With the way the person talks, I feel the person is a garage boy. The person sounds like one and if it’s a girl, trust me, it’s not the girl I in the picture.

If she is, then she is just being stupid. I still say that’s not the girl in the picture
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Ehhyaaa my dear i just pity the hell out of u, see your tenses na
And look i know u are ugly no argument but atleast try to live a lil graciously, coz u no fine, u no get sense, u get money, no class, attitude zero...babe or rather bebe get ur balls together

However wen i say i can feed ur family i mean it, if only inbox u my pictures and luxury. And i have masters degree i bet u dropped out in JS3 or something.

And pls stop typing d work "fuuuuckkk" it doesn't fit, it sounds ridiculous coming from u a low bastard

Bia stay way from me b4 i devour u cunt
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

And look i know u are ugly no argument but atleast try to live a lil graciously, coz u no fine, u no get sense, u get money, no class, attitude zero...babe or rather bebe get ur balls together

However wen i say i can feed ur family i mean it, if only inbox u my pictures and luxury. And i have masters degree i bet u dropped out in JS3 or something.

And pls stop typing d work "fuuuuckkk" it doesn't fit, it sounds ridiculous coming from u a low bastard

You are just a sick pathetic excuse for a human being. Like I said before- you sound like someone with very low self esteem issues. Keyboard warrior cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

Congratulations. Was it a masters in being useless?
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

You are just a sick pathetic excuse for a human being. Like I said before- you sound like someone with very low self esteem issues. Keyboard warrior cheesy

Exactly, Online warrior, offline warrior
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

With the way the person talks, I feel the person is a garage boy. The person sounds like one and if it’s a girl, trust me, it’s not the girl I in the picture.

If she is, then she is just being stupid. I still say that’s not the girl in the picture
Nwa read ur post for once na b4 u type, ur such a dullard. "Person talks" mumu

By d way shouldn't u be in d street selling or in market now? As for me am already back from my executive office & now abusing a trashy gariki slut, god forgive me. Oh and i guess d sun is too harsh money i bet ur so sun burnt ryt now uncensored idiot.
U get sense?
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

By d way shouldn't u be in d street selling or in market now? As for me am already back from my executive office & now abusing a trashy gariki slut, god forgive me. Oh and i guess d sun is too harsh money i bet ur so sun burnt ryt now uncensored idiot.
U get sense?

Victornezzar grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Congratulations. Was it a masters in being useless?
Bebe, its masters in business mgt. oh pls don't mention masters again, u make it sound lowly.

And is ur father still raping u? U better go to d police friend

Oh i did just say friend? My bad i meant fool
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sera360:

U get sense?

You claim to have a Masters degree but you write like someone in a kindergarten. Before you talk trash about someone, maybe you should do a little research on that someone. I am a 100% sure you come from a poverty stricken home that's why you spew a lot of trash from that your gutter mouth grin
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Exactly, Online warrior, offline warrior
U bet wen i meet u f2f i dont have to touch u coz i may pour acid on u...its my aids that will flog u
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

You claim to have a Masters degree but you write like someone in a kindergarten. Before you talk trash about someone, maybe you should do a little research on that someone. I am a 100% sure you come from a poverty stricken home that's why you spew a lot of trash from that your gutter mouth grin

What did i say slut....stop mentioning masters degree!! Its not for ravage dog to mention

Am getting pissed now, stay on my fun bitchie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy / I Have A Strong Urge For Sex For My Cousin / My Wife Once Asked...(Adult Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.