Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) (8505 Views)

My Cousin Sis Was The One That Forced Me To Sex With Her, Watch Video!!! / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Embarrassing Moment My Cousin Sis Caught Or Almost Saw Me Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
nah,me dey naija oh....

Yay! cheesy thought all of our beautiful babes aff abandon naija, good we still have you here! Lag ni you they? cheesy

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Yay! cheesy thought all of our beautiful babes aff abandon naija, good we still have you here! Lag ni you they? cheesy
yeah...the dimwit has deactivated, he/she couldn't stand the heat anymore.
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
yeah...the dimwit has deactivated, he/she couldn't stand the heat anymore.

Don't mind that transgendered Yawe bebe, when can we have a date, I'm in Delta? What's your schedule? We can go see a movie @ cinema, how about that, funny movie, hope you don't spill your coke and pop corn out of too much laughter cheesy wink

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Don't mind that transgendered Yawe bebe, when can we have a date, I'm in Delta? What's your schedule? We can go see a movie @ cinema, how about that, funny movie, hope you don't spill your coke and pop corn out of too much laughter cheesy wink
how do you know I love comedy movies? besides we're miles apart.
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
how do you know I love comedy movies? besides we're miles apart.

Hehe, because we have something in common, I guess cheesy don't worry it will be worth the trip for me, besides I am tired of seating around in warri, so you are a good reason for me to get my lazy ass up and travel down to have some fun cheesy
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Hehe, because we have something in common, I guess cheesy don't worry it will be worth the trip for me, besides I am tired of seating around in warri, so you are a good reason for me to get my lazy ass up and travel down to have some fun cheesy
no problem.. movies it is then.. I actually need the break sef.. my students are hellbent in draining the strength outta me, so I need the break to get my acts together and fight back.. thanks for the suggestion, I really appreciate!!
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
nah,me dey naija oh....
where in Nigeria are you dear
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Slaye: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
no problem.. movies it is then.. I actually need the break sef.. my students are hellbent in draining the strength outta me, so I need the break to get my acts together and fight back.. thanks for the suggestion, I really appreciate!!

Welcome dear. I will be coming this month, so I will let you know when It's time smiley

Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Welcome dear. I will be coming this month, so I will let you know when It's time smiley
okay
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by SONofnezzar: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Victornezzar grin
wadup
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
SONofnezzar:

wadup

Seriously how many monikers do you have
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by SONofnezzar: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Seriously how many monikers do you have
countless oo

But I hope this one stays ban free
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Joan011: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Michelle55:
awwwww, let's learn it together. how about that?
that would be nice
Re: Guys Watchu Think Of My Cousin Sis (pics) by Michelle55: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Joan011:
that would be nice
alright then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Exposed As Sex Tape Is Leaked By Lover After Being Blackmailed. Photos / London Guys Or American Guys! / Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.