Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom (42500 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 14, 2018
olaboy1:

Yimu yimu... calling someone a monster, anyway this forum has all age brackets, what do I know.

Maybe monster was too harsh a word for now. Let's go with potential abuser.
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by talk2percy(m): 12:13am On Feb 14, 2018
Maychang:
May God save us from Stingy boyfriends
abeg who dry phone, u say wetin??
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by emmyreb(f): 12:13am On Feb 14, 2018
this man is so thingy I must confess, remembered my mum called my boyfriend to borrow her money when my niece was hospitalized even dou I've indirectly collected from my guy for the same hospital bills and unknowing to my mum that the money with my boyfriend was actually mine.....remembered vividly, he called to tell me that my mum was pleading he shouldn't tell me but he was just like who go hear hospital bill when survival is secured and won't raise money

if I'm d lady in question, seriously I m gonna quit the relationship...... coz d mother sense the lady will soon be his property and y dying in silence when there is someone close that can help

BRO, shame on you jorh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by olaboy1: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

We should be asking him..... I need to stop what?

You need to stop with your comment below.

“We are not referring about casual strangers here.... A girl he probably sleeps with (free), she cooks for him (free) etc etc etc”
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by deanxy: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2018
fatymore:
If for 5yrs you have never given your gf money except she ask for it.. You are the stingy type.. It seems you have or you are pretending to have but you don't give that's why you were approached in that manner. Though you are not financially obligated to the lady but Atleast you should know if she has paid or not ...
yeah I know but that the girl never asked doesn't mean I don't do anything. I buy gifts even for her younger ones and the mother knows about this. I just feel it's not okay she asking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by poseidon12: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2018
UjuJoan2:
I hate stingy men with a passion, God Forbid!

Shame no even catch you to say no? I just feel so sorry for the girl and her family.

If they were wiser they would flee now that it's still very early.

Tuaaaah!

And you are probably stingy and self centered, like most Nigerian ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Dynamik007(m): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2018
my friend... see them as yours too, .. if you have it.. do it... forget about any meanings... stand as a man, be bold... if you have the money give it to them without requesting for it... see her as your mother, then you ll see there is nothing there... thumbs up...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2018
sekem:

How much did the pat on the back fetch or didn't fetch the op?

The problem with _whore minded biatches like you is that your mind has been programmed to think only about your gain or advantage

If the Op were to be your blood brother and he tells you something like this

Biko nne m, tell me, what will your response to him be?

You are here castigating the op for being stingy meanwhile you will applaud for own blood brother for being wise if he did the same thing

You stupid ladies are so lucky there are so many pussy niggaz out there killing themselves just to satisfy your inordinate desires

If not lemme see how you will be standing there and be calculating my money for me and telling me who to help or not upon my own money

Because of what?

Because of your rotten pussy

Ötü gbakwaa gï ökü dis

Onye iberibe nwuru anwu
first only fools assume ,Let me make it clear that I am not Ibo, so cut the stupid iboic crap you keep typing, secondly I know the sacrifices I have had to make for love including financial bail outs, I don't go around narrating it to the whole world.

Go out more you will find out that unlike what your myopic mind has been programmed to think cos your mama is probably a leech on your papa and your sisters too are no different, there are women who have actually contributed financially to build their men, it's just a pity that you are stuck in a closed circle because the universe feels you deserve it because of your mentality(lets not also forget that you are what you attract as guys like you have nothing to offer apart from money which you use as controlling tool )

So when I see idiats like you run to cyber space and rush to type degenerative comments just to appear like "the sharp guy" I just shake my head because in an attempt to show you are sharp you actually revealed that you need therapy, cos you sound bitter and hurt.
Last advice, take a break, stop being angry, cos I foresee a disasterous marriage for you if you continue this way ,adios!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by deanxy: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2018
thorpido:
It's not enough to call off the relationship.I think you should ask your fiancee if she currently has financial challenges and in what ways you can help.
You can give the money but be cautious.
thank you
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Lexusgs430: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2018
olaboy1:

“We are not referring about casual strangers here.... A girl he probably sleeps with (free), she cooks for him (free) etc etc etc”

My comments stands, you love me, you love my dog.....

If rendering financial assistance to his gf's mother is too much to ask for, he is simply a stingy fellow....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Lexusgs430: 12:22am On Feb 14, 2018
olaboy1:

The mother is not asking everyday or every month..... If she is unlucky to marry him, he might start requesting they only eat 0-1-0, because his families food bill is costing too much money.....
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by ChiefSweetus: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2018
deanxy:
yeah I know Bruv. Actually I don't have problem helping if I have the means. I have done lots of things for my fiancee without her asking me to but I feel, it should be the girl asking not her mother. After all the money is to sort out the girls house rent.
The woman wan buy asoebi. Or she wan flex.
Where is her husband sef? Why you dey carry all their expenses like chinese government? And why are cheap girls on this thread always expecting captain-save-a-hoe to come to their rescue financially, yet they also demanding equal rights. grin undecided
Can your mother ask your girlfriend or fiancee for money like this? If no, how come? Yet idìots are yapping as if your job description in life is to provide for girlfriend that can still dump you for a richer guy. Read up on briffaults law bro. The mama no try and I bet she is a frivolous lady looking for how to buy gold and squander someone else's money. Rubbish!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by DedeNkem: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2018
deanxy:
My fiancee and I have been in a relationship for 5 years now. I met her since she was in secondary school. We both love each other and she is very nice, loving and supportive too.

We have talked and started planning on settling down and that should before the end of the year but I am beginning to have a second thought.

The problem is not my fiancee but her mom. The woman is very nice and welcoming but lately, she did something that I am not comfortable with. Last week she sent me a text asking for financial assistance. That her daughter (my fiancee) is yet to pay her house rent at school and that my fiancee younger brother is yet to pay his registration fee. And so she had asked me to loan her some amount before the end of the month when she will remit it. That she considered me a son and that's why she confided in me. I later sent her SMS that I don't have anything.

I was like why would she asked me for loan when her daughter never asked for one naira in our Five years of relationship? So my fear is, should I marry her daughter, wont she trouble me with further demands? Please is there anyway around this? Please what do I do?

If you cancel your marriage plan because of what her mother did, then you don't love her!

How would you feel if she punishes you because of what your relative did? Would it be fair to you?

Her mother didn't request a loan from you on gunpoint. She didn't threaten or insult you because of your response. So why look for trouble where there's none! And how is it a bad thing for your future mother-in-law to request a loan from you? Are you f*ucking stingy?

Don't f*uck this thing up over nothing! If you don't love your girl anymore, be matured enough to tell her than looking for a flimsy excuse to end it!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2018
sekem:

Ahem

So you even know there are women who contribute financially in their homes?

But what about you?

In your whoorish brain, you can only contribute pussiancially

Onye une
read my first paragraph, this time read it very slowly, I was right after all, you are a mysoginistic retard3d maniac undecided ,son of an onye une undecided
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by deanxy: 12:28am On Feb 14, 2018
kollinpowel:
Honestly all of you on nairaland no understand the guy ,all he is saying is the borrow me request should not be coming from the mom ,cos if she decides not to pay back will he be able to ask her to return it as his in-law. It's even an indictment on the moms part ,what if the guy does something wrong to the daughter will she be able to correct the guy? It's a no so many reasons are attached to the reason he raised.
u so understand the whole issue. I don't have problem helping but it should have been the girl not the mother.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by ChiefSweetus: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Did you read the story at all? Neither the mother nor the daughter have ever asked the guy for money in 5 years, since he has been dating the daughter. The mother just made the first request now....and you wrote this meaningless epistle? shocked
If you aren't dàft as well as greedy, you would have done well to see that I addressed the so-called 5 year request. No earlier, no later. Even if it's 15yrs, why should a responsible woman ask the man fornicating her daughter for money?? God forbid!!! Una no get shame for dis nairaland sha o! shocked Sotay u no gree see say man dey provide steady for d babe, DIRECTLY!

Anyway, op don't worry, listen to all these hungry selfish nl activists looking to indoctrinate magadom in impressionable and weak-willed kiddy-men. After 10yr dating anniversary na car she go need. 15yr dating anniversary na house. And so on. That woman is looking for highest bidder for her pikin. Anyway most Nigerian mothers are like that.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by sekem: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2018
frenzyduchess:
read my first paragraph, this time read it very slowly, I was right after all, you are a mysoginistic retard3d maniac undecided

Yes I am a misogynistic misogynist

That is the reason why all those your female whims and capricises will NEVER work on me

Yes I am getting pussy but you're also getting dïck

So don't get it twisted

This is what my whole rage towards your fish brain mentality is all about

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Diso60090(m): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2018
Imoy:

Hahahahaja

I just fall from bed reading this your comment.

On top person money again?
gringrin

Una for here no just get joy.

Hahahahaha

Bros nor mind the guy make he dey form fine boy inside Ajegunle give and let's give na so tradition talk
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 14, 2018
sekem:

Yes I am a misogynistic misogynist

That is the reason why all those your female whims and capricises will NEVER work on me

Yes I am getting pussy but you're also getting dïck

So don't get it twisted

This is what my whole rage towards your fish brain mentality is all about
work on you?, bro someone like me wouldnt even date you with a million dollars on top undecided,who dash monkey banana?,hahahaha, see e mouth like "work on me".

Atleast we both finally agree that you are a mysoginistic r3tard undecided

People like you can only get some from brothels, as someone like you is obviously not psychologically and emotionally balanced to have a relationship not to talk of holding one down, women who know their worth and value won't even reply your hi, hence the reason for your rage.

Psychology says guys like you that act this way have probably been hurt and have chosen hate and rage to express their pain. So I am going to ask you, is this how you intend to live the rest of your life? angry and sounding frustrated?, cos your first mention to me said it all, I said to myself " what a bitter fellow". Anyway I hope the universe sends redemption your way, if not I only pity the woman that ends up with you.bye.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by deanxy: 12:54am On Feb 14, 2018
sekem:

Of course!

There's always a first time!

And then a second time!

And then it becomes a tradition.

People are always exploitative

Always have that in mind as you try to render your help

Once you show them that you have the father Christmas gene in you, your own don finish

As for me I am always ready to help people but I always have a way of letting you know that it wasn't so easy rendering the help

That way they will always appreciate whatever thing you do for them rather than bombarding you with that their despicable sense of entitlement

If I were the op, I will wait for a week or two, then I will contact the woman letting her know that I now have the money and asking her if she still needs it...

So my friend, everything is common sense

Don't ever play the fool... unless there's something for you to gain in the end!
tnx man

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Bt man I weak for u..... 5yrs of u knwin them, ar they strangers to u??
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by sekem: 1:05am On Feb 14, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

The woman wan buy asoebi. Or she wan flex.
Where is her husband sef? Why you dey carry all their expenses like chinese government? And why are cheap girls on this thread always expecting captain-save-a-hoe to come to their rescue financially, yet they also demanding equal rights. grin undecided
Can your mother ask your girlfriend or fiancee for money like this? If no, how come? Yet idìots are yapping as if your job description in life is to provide for girlfriend that can still dump you for a richer guy. Read up on briffaults law bro. The mama no try and I bet she is a frivolous lady looking for how to buy gold and squander someone else's money. Rubbish!

Don't mind the fools

They only know when someone else is stingy

Today is Valentine

Prove me wrong by taking him out today

Ndi nzuzu nwuru anwu
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by ALAYORMII: 1:12am On Feb 14, 2018
sekem:

Pussy boy

It's a pity but...

You'll only learn With time...

I will only do what ur moniker says

Sekem
Sekem
Sekem

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by ndindiatu: 1:17am On Feb 14, 2018
UjuJoan2:
I hate stingy men with a passion, God Forbid!

Shame no even catch you to say no? I just feel so sorry for the girl and her family.

If they were wiser they would flee now that it's still very early.

Tuaaaah!
My dear not Tuaaaah but tufiakwa.Oga drop this babe for a good guy. U are too wicked.
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by sekem: 1:18am On Feb 14, 2018
ALAYORMII:

I will only do what ur moniker says

Sekem
Sekem
Sekem

You're funny

Anyway sha sekem away joor

Nothing do you

But please don't ever allow any of these stupid and dumb women to cunningly sekem into your pockets

If you want to help a girl, help her but please always find a way to let her know it ain't your duty to help her

That is the safest and surest way to cure them of that horrible sense of entitlement most of them possess
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by stev10(m): 1:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Op talk true,her punna is no sweeting you again. You need a resounding slap to reset your brain.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Wat ar u even saying �������
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by kalu01(m): 1:27am On Feb 14, 2018
can I ask you a question bro in the past 5years I mean you both while you both dating I mean do you do any financial assistance to your girlfriend? just asking
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by ndindiatu: 1:27am On Feb 14, 2018
faceURfront:
I pity the poor woman. I can't imagine how bad she would feel. She might have contemplated asking for the help or not and having summoned the courage to ask and be turned down in that manner will be really disheartening.

Even though you don't owe her anything, bros you no try! Imagine your response 'I don't have anything'. Sounds very casual and irresponsible to me.
Poor woman. That's y I read naira land to be up to date. Let me catch this kind guy near my daughter. In fact this is a format for some mother's to be in the future. My daughter is going out with a guy almost three years now. Any time she is sick before I will even hear it he has settled the bill. Even use to send me money which I use to turn down. We mother's n3d to use hawk eyes and watch all these guys .
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by David160(m): 1:33am On Feb 14, 2018
Bro are you looking for a way out.... Just say it?
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 14, 2018
Na waa for you, OP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / 5 Family Members Who Died In Road Accident Buried In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.