Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (68610 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2018
greiboy:
Exactly! you have gotten the picture

In fact, the whole thing was started by our colonial masters (the white British) to stop us from uniting as a nation, but sadly our politicians continued with the culture

The elections should be around early next year, but scheming as regards to tribal sentiment in Nigerian elections starts very early because more effort and attention will be placed on ethnic sentiments to avoid debating the real issues.

It's a strategy our politicians employ to cover for the fact that they are practically the same set of useless and vision less leaders. So while politicians in the united states debate about liberal or conservative values. Nigerian politicians debate about tribal sentiment.

You don't need to be a genius to figure out why Nigeria is not making much progress grin

It sounds like Nigeria need some strong, fresh and new young blood with new ideas in the political office who will go against the culture in order to create a united Nigeria. In the words of the three musketeers "All for ONE and ONE for all". cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by mercyville: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bullhari007:
OGA fix urself, I'm too busy to read ur nonsense tongue

lol...deluded coward.People believe facts not imagination.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
LZAA:

chaaaai imhotep na prophet ooo
yoruba man get igbo landlord igbo wife grin
Alariiwo is yet to confess his obsession with Igbo women.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by LZAA: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
imhotep:
Alariiwo is yet to confess his obsession with Igbo women.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Brightglory77: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
While the broke ones are complaining of how expensive it is to marry Igbo ladies the smart ones are upgrading their family heritage by marrying Igbo ladies.
If marrying Igbo lady is so expensive, how are those Igbo bicycles' palm wine sellers getting igbo's wives .
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by eliteguy01(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
For the Ibo guys stop acting as if you don't know that the Yoruba guys aren't the only one marrying your ladies, it's never bcoz they're exceptional but bcoz you guys will never stay in your village to seek wealth.
A Yoruba guy finds it difficult to find a clear different between an Ibo girl attitude and a Yoruba girl attitude bcoz they're several Ibo ladies living in the Yoruba land who acts exactly the same way as a Yoruba lady.. Secondly an Ibo girl always want to adapt most especially those who aren't born in Yoruba land, they change more easily than necessarily. Whereas a typical Yoruba lady lives at home..
As you've all known the Yorubas(both male and female) can marry anyone without disagreement from family members I've seen a wedding between a Yoruba man and a Fulani lady funnily enough the man looks ways Good looking than the woman..
I don't have problems with Ibos but I always hate them on social media bcoz they're not always real online.. Mere looking at the couple Upward will you say you don't know these groom looks clearly attractive than the bride.. Davido is dating Chioma will you tell me Davido can't get prettier or better girl than her.. my point is that Yorubas don't see you guys the way you see us.. "We treat you better even more than you can ever treat your parents despite the fact that you're strangers on our land" Ibo ladies aim to adapt is the major reason why some got hooked up with men in their new environment.. bcoz the wants to be accepted they observe what even some indigenes don't count ladies mainly.. Lemme tell you Ibo guys pls stop hating solve your frustration from the inside of you..
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
SonyObsessed:
More Photos: http://www.weddings.ng/blog/yoruba-man-rocks-isiagu-marries-his-igbo-bride-in-anambra-photos

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

I hereby call on the two well known tribal bigot on nairaland to say something about this. LuciferKristi and Princechurchill, show your bigoted face now.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2018
Bullhari007:
my Yoruba friends do you see any Brown roof around that's to show you Igbos are not only good outside their territory, if he have mansion in Lagos he must erect powerful one in his home town... the demons even snap pix inside his In-law mansion to used it to brag to his follow demons in ijebu ode grin cheesy
grin
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2018
I hate ibo I dont know what ive seen to Marty ibo. anytime any day I still prefferred Yoruba cos we rocked. Yoruba are first oda follow

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / My Girlfriend Cries During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.