Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (68625 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ngozi123:

Not relatively dark skinned; some are darker than the other, just dark skinned. The vast majority of Yoruba guys are very dark (in my opinion). I meant slim and short/average height when I said that they're smallish. I strongly disagree about the sexual appeal but that's just my opinion as I generally find Yoruba men unattractive.

I think that your typical Igbo guy is brown in complexion, muscly with strong facial features. Most are handsome.
MusclyThick, round face with bright eyes, fuller head, average height, noticeably light in complexion(Yorubas are noticeably attractive), hairy with full beard.
* You failed your second test*
Next: Can you date a mixed blood of both tribes?
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

u are so daft... where did i say i live in lekki.
and who told u i fancy ur lekki?
BTW come and pay house rent in the most remote part of ikeja and see if u wont turn to destitute.
Bros, no dey claim island again. Enjoy your mainland and make sure you hawk well so that you can take something to arochukwu village.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
ballerin:

MusclyThick, round face with bright eyes, fuller head, average height, noticeably light in complexion(Yorubas are noticeably attractive), hairy with full beard.
* You failed your second test*
Next: Can you date a mixed blood of both tribes?

Nope, Igbo only. I'm biased towards Igbo guys and you're biased towards Yoruba guys; just leave it at that.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ngozi123:

Nope, Igbo only. I'm biased towards Igbo guys and you're biased towards Yoruba guys; just leave it at that.
I am not biased, rather your being too biased gives you away.
Physical attributes ain't based on sentiments but you gave your descriptions of both tribes based on sentiments ( refer back to your posts)

* Why would you discriminate me being an hybrid from your stock?. what kinda idea are you sending back at me?
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by diamondsword: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
are there no wife material in the waste land rarely see treads on igbo men marrying yoruba ladies igbo amaka love or hate us we hold nigeria destiny in our palm that is why they refuse to let us go home u called us pigs but still sell your father property to raise money to marry our women. Igbo kwenu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2018
ballerin:
I am not biased, rather your being too biased gives you away.
Physical attributes ain't based on sentiments but you gave your descriptions of both tribes based on sentiments ( refer back to your posts)

* Why would you discriminate me being an hybrid from your stock?. what kinda idea are you sending back at me?
would it still count for nothing, notwithstanding an ensuing love?

I don't care if you think that I'm biased- I'm Igbo so it's only normal for me to love my people. The physical attributes I listed were based on what I've seen with my own two eyes and I'm sure that many would agree with me. As for your last point, most Igbo people want to be with other Igbo people- I don't think that there's anything wrong with that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Bros, no dey claim island again. Enjoy your mainland and make sure you hawk well so that you can take something to arochukwu village.

hehehe.. whre i live u cnt afford it till world ends grin
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2018
Ngozi123:

I don't care if you think that im biased- I'm Igbo so it's only normal for me to love my people. The physical attributes I listed were [s]based on what I've seen with my own two eyes [/s] and I'm sure that many would agree with me. As for your last point, most Igbo people want to be with other Igbo people- I don't think that there's anything wrong with that.
Physical attributes should not be based on your own view but on "natural distribution" distinguishing certain groups.
I believe you are informed on the meaning of hybrid, if not, please use your dictionary if any.
I asked you three questions, all of which you evaded. Stop being evasive.
*Additional question: if you despise a brother half your blood, what does that say of you?
Answer All my questions... Some peeps are reading you here. tnxs

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2018
ballerin:

Physical attributes should not be based on your own view but on "natural distribution" distinguishing certain groups.
I believe you are informed on the meaning of hybrid, if not, please use your dictionary if any.
I asked you three questions, all of which you evaded. Stop being evasive.
*Additional question: if you despise a brother half your blood, what does that say of you?
Answer All my questions... Some peeps are reading you here. tnxs

One's physical attributes will always be determined by someone's point of view. We record what we see. How else can you determine it? I also didn't question you being of mixed ethnicity so I'm not quite sure why you've brought that up again.

I answered all three of your questions clearly so I'm not quite sure as to why you think I'm being evasive here undecided.

Also, I don't despise any half-Igbo, half-Yoruba person; I just wouldn't want to date/marry one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:36am On Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations and happy married life. Nah me next cool
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:38am On Feb 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What tribe?you mean the igbos Nigeria cannot do without us and where did you get your statistics from to prove that Yoruba men can do that?

Yep, we can even do more than that cool
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Ngozi123:

One's physical attributes will always be determined by someone's point of view Natural features. We record what we see. facts. How else can you determine it? I also didn't question you being of mixed ethnicity so I'm not quite sure why you've brought that up again.

I answered all three of your questions clearly so I'm not quite sure as to why you think I'm being evasive here undecided.

Also, I don't despise any half-Igbo, half-Yoruba person; I just wouldn't want to date/marry one.
well over two centuries of my life, I haven't seen or met any Igbo friends, mates, fam or dates that has your kinda weird mentality towards his or her closely related folks.
You should be sunken at your own mentality. it's rather unfortunately proven you may pass it down your siblings, children or other igbos alike.
Quite understandable but tribalistic to say you can't marry nor date entirely outside your tribe but extending such dishonour towards your mixed peeps hits the lowest.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 12:51am On Feb 16, 2018
ballerin:
well over two centuries of my life, I haven't seen or met any Igbo friends, mates, fam or dates that has your kinda weird mentality towards his or her closely related folks.
You should be sunken at your own mentality. it's rather unfortunately proven you may pass it down your siblings, children or other igbos alike.
Quite understandable but tribalistic to say you can't marry nor date entirely outside your tribe but extending such dishonour towards your mixed peeps hits the lowest.

I didn't say that I can't date or marry someone from outside of my tribe; I just said that I won't date/marry a half-Igbo, half-Yoruba guy. It's not tribalism, it's just a preference.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 1:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Ngozi123:

I didn't say that I can't date or marry someone from outside of my tribe; I just said that I won't date/marry a half-Igbo, half-Yoruba guy. It's not tribalism, it's just a preference.
Tribalistic preference
Ngozi123:

How would you reconcile your igbo-only eccentricity?
It goes beyond your not wanting a relationship with me for being "half Igbo" but your audacity in pushing me aside as not being "purely igbo".
Pls, I need you to be a little more intelligent than you currently are.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by theMEGAman(m): 1:35am On Feb 16, 2018
Brooke60:
Well, they allowed him to marry her because of his money.
Let 'poor' or 'just there' type of guy try to do that, they will chase him/her like someone with leper.

Beauty in the eyes f the beholder.
Omo Oduduwa, congrats.

Don't mention me to be unfortunate. I have typed my mind.
On to the next thread
Guy the girl is already on money ok if you look at her village compound you will confirm, she married the guy because he's very hansom.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by dasparrow: 2:03am On Feb 16, 2018
Instead of congratulating the couple you people are busy arguing and being tribalistic. Why?
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2018
mercyville:

You mean we did not see these your brown roofs in your very small igboland that still boasts of a lot of slums even with your late civilisation? grin grin grin
e pain u. hahahahaha that is not Igbo land, prove ur pix grin grin tongue
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2018
slowbreeze:

My dear ohh..dats y dey always do their trad in event centres in Lagos. Living large in the city;yet they cant boast of any structure in their villages.Every yoruba dey claim lagos indigene;meanwhile they are from one primitive brown roof village somewia in d west..A typical Igbo trad marriage takes place in the lady's hometown;whoever he wants to be;he must come down home to the roots. No matter ones achievement in the city;an Igbo man will be recognized & respected more if he comes down home & have structures.;cos of future events like marriages;burials(we hardly do cemetery tins);etc which av to take place @ home.
I rep anambra, before I erect house outside my state, I must have one in my home town, that is how we roll, we are onowu (aku luo ulo) wealth must reach home , Yoruba ppl still carry shit in buckets (agbepoo) any yoruba Residential homes have no obligation to have toilets installed so any uncompleted building or empty land around is used as toilet , If you leave Lagos for the Yoruba's, in six months they would turn it to Osun State.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Odingo1:

Yet Igbo girls you refer to as runs expert
is the same girls that your Yoruba men are running after and abandoning their Yoruba women with high morals to run after Igbo runs girls in mass, didn't that tell you that something is wrong somewhere and Igbo men are sticking with their women.
Abeg make una find another thing talk.
There is nothing wrong for Yoruba men to be running after Igbo girls to marry them, but you people most accept that their is something special about Igbo girls that make them to abandon their women and be running after them.,you cant run to go and pick bad things.
Men will always like flashy, things, it doesnt mean that all flashy tinz are good. All that glitters isn't gold,that cannot change. the reasonnwhy igbo wonen are marry yoruba sef because they know that if their husband dies, they can still inherit property unlike in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

hehehe.. whre i live u cnt afford it till world ends grin
Okay since, since you live in Washington white house

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Bullhari007:
I rep anambra, before I erect house outside my state, I must have one in my home town, that is how we roll, we are onowu (aku luo ulo) wealth must reach home , Yoruba ppl still carry shit in buckets (agbepoo) any yoruba Residential homes have no obligation to have toilets installed so any uncompleted building or empty land around is used as toilet , If you leave Lagos for the Yoruba's, in six months they would turn it to Osun State.
Leave it first na cheesy, which kind wahala be dis? Last time I checked, WHO Shamed and disgraced 3 igbo cities as the world dirtiest cities.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Diademk07: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Ngozi123:

What's this one even saying? Too much contradictions in one statement. Osu are generally unintelligent, I pity those who marry them because dullards are generally a turn off for me.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Okay since, since you live in Washington white house

hehehe yes ofcoz, as u know...Washington residents and ajegule slum dwellers have nothing in common. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Leave it first na cheesy, which kind wahala be dis? Last time I checked, WHO Shamed and disgraced 3 igbo cities as the world dirtiest cities.
show me pix of ur village lemme me show u my abode... no be for mouth, come to anambra and see magnificent structures boys of 23yrs upfront are erecting everywhere, "An Igbo man sees the entire world as his village, while an Hausa man sees Kano as the Universe and a Yoruba man sees Lagos as his entire world... abeg crawl back to ur hinterland Hilly village, Lagos is not ur village

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by marvin904(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Diademk07:

What's this one even saying? Too much contradictions in one statement. Osu are generally unintelligent, I pity those who marry them because dullards are generally a turn off for me.

may tribalism kill you..
so for your mind igbos are smarter than yorubas..
dude go and check your history undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by marvin904(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Ngozi123:

my dear no matter how you twist it..
even a 5 year old will tell you that your words are just filled with tribalism.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Lothario(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2018
ballerin:
Tribalistic preferenceHow would you reconcile your igbo-only eccentricity?
It goes beyond your not wanting a relationship with me for being "half Igbo" but your audacity in pushing me aside as not being "purely igbo".
Pls, I need you to be a little more intelligent than you currently are.
e dey pain you gah!!! gah!!! ooh owoe do me gah!!! gah!!! wellu wellu ohh sorry bro take heart
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Lothario(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2018
marvin904:

may tribalism kill you..
Before Nko prof Sowell verified that argue with ur ancestors and generation
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by marvin904(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Lothario:
Before Nko prof Sowell verified that argue with ur ancestors and generation

will you shut up your mouth..
when they talk of intellect don't ever call ibo.. undecided undecided
i pity you guys in this country tribalism and hatred has eaten you peeps..
and your entire race sidelining in this country shall continue..

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by MENELIK11: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bullhari007:
e pain u. hahahahaha that is not Igbo land, prove ur pix grin grin tongue

Prove him otherwise

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Lothario(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
marvin904:

will you shut up your mouth..
when they talk of intellect don't ever call ibo.. undecided undecided
i pity you guys in this country tribalism and hatred has eaten you peeps..
and your entire race sidelining in this country shall continue..

ouch I touched a nerves the is truth really has a haunting spirit grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by MENELIK11: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
marvin904:

may tribalism kill you..

Yet 3m got wasted just like that! No be only smart na skirt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.