Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (68596 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Why is Igbo men not doing so in marrying from their immediate environment despite been in numbers in SW and the north, any Igbo girl you see in your environment came from a man family.There more Igbo men in SW and even hausas yet they in majority marry and cherish their own women,it is only your tribe men .

I just explained that to you. Read again.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Diademk07:

lol.
Which Yoruba woman would choose an Ibo over her fellow Yoruba in the Sw? Which Yoruba woman wants to become naturalised as an Eastern woman and go back to the bush where your women are running away from to seek refugee in the SW? Abeg, dey use your brain small
Which SW state is more developed than Igbo state , Lagos and Abuja is a no mans land and was developed by Nigerian wealth.

Is Oshogbo,Ibadan that is littered with brown roof or Abeokuta abi na ado ekiti you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
julyshad:
Yoruba men are not abandoning their women. They are just doing you a mighty favour by marrying old desperate ones among you ,Your Ladies even go to the extent of paying ur own bride price so that Yoruba guys won't leave you. You know most your men are not romantic and they always short in stature and short in supplies (i guess u know what i mean)unlike my sweet yoruba men but instead of you thanking Yoruba women for welcoming you to our beautiful beautiful tribe but u re spreading lies that they run after you...... Why will a Yoruba girl settle for other tribes men when our men have all the qualities most women fantasize about .........oga somii jo
Arewa ni ire jor. Just look how glowing you are.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Azam101: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
seriously Yoruba women have suffered in this country.. nobody finds them attractive despite their big nyash.
i guess everything lies within their character.
IGBO men dont even think abt them.
their YORUBA men will date them finish and still dump and sell their fortune to marry "expensive igbo women" grin
abeg my igbo brothers lets reconsider biko.

leme look for funke"s number and call her back grin
Yoruba ladies don't like IBO men because majority of them are dullard !

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

You are consoling yourself, if you bring that chapter of which people tribe women is more promiscuous even in marriage you know the outcome already
Okay, condom is on the rise is imo state, that must be a Yoruba state in the east.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Azam101:
They too dey play Mumu for women, calling it love hehehehehe. No wonder they call us demons.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Diademk07: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Which SW state is more developed than Igbo state , Lagos and Abuja is a no mans land and was developed by Nigerian wealth.

Is Oshogbo,Ibadan that is littered with brown roof or Abeokuta abi na ado ekiti you are talking about.
Yet your people keep running in droves to Sw? Your Igwe was flogged in Akure, Ibos killing themselves over Eze title in Ibadan and so-on..
How about your tribesmen still behaving like cave men, fighting over dead relative's properties at the expense of the widow and children yet you call the place civilised and not a bush?
You can keep deluding yourself about you clowns developing Lagos when Lagos already had her seaports before the amalgamation of Nigeria. Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Diademk07:

Because your women are refugee in our region. You would always see a white man marry a black who camp in his country. Same goes for your Ibo women in the Sw but what you won't see is Yoruba going to pick a pitiful bush Ibo woman from Ibo bush. Kapish.
Isn't it funny that your most recognised celebrity such as rita dominic, geneive are unmarried? Shioor.
Get this straight and good, our women are classy and choosy to even find an Ibo refugee in Lagos attractive unlike your women who are often dormats, non-independent and suffers from inferiority complex which makes them hop on every dicks who promised them marriage. At the end of the day, only 2% becomes succesful in their quest while majority are being used and dumped yet Ibo weaklings such as yourself finds these as an archivement? Lol.
Which is your region, is lagos own by yorubas, is lagos not part of Bini kingdom.

How many Igbo will you find in Oshogbo,brown roof headquater of Ibadan, Ado Ekiti etc.

Lagos and Abuja is no mans land for all Nigerians. Lagos have 43% Igbo population, 10% Hausa, how many yorubas are there.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Hehehe, even my igbo friend alumona Stanley that is from enugu3, but saved in ebonyi testified to it.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Diademk07:

Your people keep running in droves to Sw? Your Igwe was flogged in Akure, ibos killing themselves over Eze title in Ibadan and so-on..
How about your tribesmen still behaving like cave men, fighting over dead relative's properties at the expense of the widow and children yet you call the place civilised and not a bush?
You can keep deluding yourself that you clowns develop Lagos when Lagos already has her seaports before the almagamation of Nigeria. Yeye.
Who built the sea port,is not Bini people, the white took lagos from Bini after defeating them, if not lagos would have remain part of Bini till date.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Azam101:

really?
but every week here a different yoruba gal sucks my yellow "omo ibo" preek grin
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Hehehe, even my igbo friend alumona Stanley that is from enugu3, but saved in ebonyi testified to it.

There is no SW state that is more developed than any SE state
Dont start shouting lagos that was build like Abuja with Nigeria wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Which is your region, is lagos own by yorubas, is lagos not part of Bini kingdom.

How many Igbo will you find in Oshogbo,brown roof headquater of Ibadan, Ado Ekiti etc.

Lagos and Abuja is no mans land for all Nigerians. Lagos have 43% Igbo population, 10% Hausa, how many yorubas are there.
Hehehehe, pained Mumu half started. Which one you belong, Bono land or no man's land grin. Name the boundary of edo with Lagos that made it their kingdom, name the land they will pass through from Benin before getting to their so called kingdom according to iPob pained Mumu. This is Lagos and not onitsa, remember. We all know onitsa is Bono kingdom, so no need arguing. Beside, bring your children to your Bini kingdom do learn Yoruba language which is a must.

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
ballerin:
relatively dark skinned, softer facial features, average height, oval face (on point )with sexual appeal.

By smallish, do you mean slim?

*you failed your first test*
Next: How would you describe your typical Igbo guy?
remember, I'm a mixed of both blood.

Not relatively dark skinned, just dark skinned. The vast majority of Yoruba guys are very dark (in my opinion). I meant slim and short/average height when I said that they're smallish. I strongly disagree about the sexual appeal but that's just my opinion as I generally find Yoruba men unattractive.

I think that your typical Igbo guy is brown in complexion, muscly with strong facial features. Most are handsome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Who built the sea port,is not Bini people, the white took lagos from Bini after defeating them, if not lagos would have remain part of Bini till date.
O, it is not the bini people, it is the igbo people from arochukwu cave that built the seaport

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Do igbo women reject guys? I have never met one, all the one I met always want to do me. But I am going for my beautiful Yoruba queen.

I'm sorry to say this but your dreams don't equate to real life undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

really?
but every week here a different yoruba gal sucks my yellow "omo ibo" preek grin
On nairaland abi grin
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Diademk07: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Yet the Bini keeps equating themselves with the Awori because Awori folks are the basis of Lagos.
Funny enough, it's the same Yoruba in Lagos who keeps on claiming Bini due to some politics at play but Bini folks and Oba can't even dare such because they would tell us how they jumped over Ondo and Ogun to come and own Lagos. And as for us (Yorubas), we can choose to be anything. We could be Ethiopians today and tomorrow an Egyptian, it's none of your fvcking headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ngozi123:

I'm sorry to say this but your dreams don't equate to real life undecided.
See this one, I wouldn't want to disgrace them, I would have posted Chioma picture here. I met one at shoprite of recent, very dark. She is merit by name, she didn't think twice before giving me her number. Since then, she hasn't let me rest cos me can collect girls number for freestyle without having any intentions. But maybe because of the way I talked that day, she wouldn't let me be.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
See this one, I wouldn't want to disgrace them, I would have posted Chioma picture here. I met one at shoprite of recent, very dark. She is merit by name, she didn't think twice before giving me her number. Since then, she hasn't let me rest cos me can collect girls number for freestyle without having any intentions. But maybe because of the way I talked that day, she wouldn't let me be.

Keep dreaming about Chioma, Nneka and the rest. Attaching names to your fantasies doesn't make them any more real undecided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Glamourboy005(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Brooke60:
Well, they allowed him to marry her because of his money.
Let 'poor' or 'just there' type of guy try to do that, they will chase him/her like someone with leper.

Beauty in the eyes f the beholder.
Omo Oduduwa, congrats.

Don't mention me to be unfortunate. I have typed my mind.
On to the next thread

bro... when I saw the post by op.... I saw Nnokwa.... Nnokwa is my hometown, I saw the lady's picz and I will tell you who her father is......

you said the lady married the guy because of his money right

Just Google this "Dr. Obiora Chukwuka Anthony. that's her father's name. he is the Chairman/ C.E.O Greenlife pharmaceuticals
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Diademk07:

Yet the Bini keeps equating themselves with the Awori because Awori folks are the basis of Lagos.
Funny enough, it's the same Yoruba in Lagos who keeps claiming Bini due to some politics. Bini folks and Oba can't even dare such because they would tell us how they jumped Ondo and Ogun to come and own Lagos. And as for us (Yorubas), we can choose to be anything. We could be Ethiopians today and tomorrow an Egyptian, it's none of fvcking headache.
This line dey always make me wonder if igbomen actually have brain to think or too much smelly akpu n that soup that looks like baby watery shit are the things affecting their brain.[b] grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Diademk07:

Funny enough, it's the same Yoruba in Lagos who keeps on claiming Bini due to some politics at play but Bini folks and Oba can't even dare such because they would tell us how they jumped over Ondo and Ogun to come and own Lagos. And as for us (Yorubas), we can choose to be anything. We could be Ethiopians today and tomorrow an Egyptian, it's none of your fvcking headache.
Thank the Brittish that seize Eko from the Binis after defeating them, if not will yoruba near Eko.You people are just opportunist

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
On nairaland abi grin

hehehe. what do u know kid... come GRA ikeja leme show u how we roll.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ngozi123:

Keep dreaming about Chioma, Nneka and the rest. Attaching names to your fantasies doesn't make them any more real undecided.
Don't yourself, I am not one of those that will be piling lies to score chip point. I did not have any nneka, chioma and merit plus my tribe babes are the one in my hand. 2days ago, I met an edo babe but only spoke n played with her and I didn't ask for her digit. That is me for you.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ngozi123:

Not relatively dark skinned, just dark skinned. The vast majority of Yoruba guys are very dark (in my opinion). I meant slim and short/average height when I said that they're smallish. I strongly disagree about the sexual appeal but that's just my opinion as I generally find Yoruba men unattractive.

I think that your typical Igbo guy is brown in complexion, muscly with strong facial features. Most are handsome.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Thank the Brittish that seize Eko from the Binis after defeating them, if not will yoruba near Eko.You people are just opportunist
Try harder, you have lost already in the argument, not only British, but Germans.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

hehehe. what do u know kid... come GRA ikeja leme show u how we roll.
So this one is even living in mainland and will be claiming lekki, why am I dragging with this one self lol.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Don't yourself, I am not one of those that will be piling lies to score chip point. I did not have any nneka, chioma and merit plus my tribe babes are the one in my hand. 2days ago, I met an edo babe but only spoke n played with her and I didn't ask for her digit. That is me for you.

Ok. If you say so... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Diademk07: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Odingo1:

why don't you go tear Awori and Ijebu's land treatise signed with the British over Lagos?
While at it, go help the Bini claim Ondo and Ogun as well to make the Lagos propanganda stand.
Osu and stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
So this one is even living in mainland and will be claiming lekki, why am I dragging with this one self lol.

u are so daft... where did i say i live in lekki.
and who told u i fancy ur lekki?
BTW come and pay house rent in the most remote part of ikeja and see if u wont turn to destitute.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ngozi123:

Ok. If you say so... undecided
Mind you, I did not go down to east to meet them, I met them in my region.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.